Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ok hi its me, long time no see.
firstly:

unvote
vote notty

i dont believe a word notty says and inffy has pretty much done most of the arguing as to why shes susp and stuff so ill leave that at that. secondly i just wanted to say im even more susp of twg and comp due to comps most recent post

this just goes full circle with twg defending comp and now comp defending twg which either means they know something about each other (i saw mentions of a shared trait or something) or they are maf buddies trying to keep each other from getting lynch. so im just going to say if we arent voting notty today i wouldnt mind voting twg or comp
So do you not care that I'm an unCC'd town vig, an that its very likely the town has a Vigilante since most games have one

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 4 (Duffie, Mooglie, Omni, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 6)
Danni122112 - 1 (Matty) (Sacrifice in 9)
Matty - 1 (Nottykitten) (Sacrifice in 9)
Nottykitten - 1 (hipmeow) (Sacrifice in 9)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 9)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 1 (Infected_Alien8) (Sacrifice in 9)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So do you not care that I'm an unCC'd town vig, an that its very likely the town has a Vigilante since most games have one
first of all vigilante isn't as core of a role as you're making it out to be

second of all even if there is another vigilante out there I don't find it unlikely they don't want to waste their shot on you, someone who is most likely going to be lynched soon anyway because even if you prove you can kill omni, that still doesn't prove you're a vigilante, and vigilante isn't a core enough role to just throw all suspicions on you aside just because 'you're out vigilante', so it's possible they're just waiting for you to get lynched instead

it's also possible out 'vigilante' is a RID/TID one, meaning they won't be able to kill you tonight either

so you saying 'but I'm uncc vigilante' holds no water to my mind

also I'm starting to see what hip sees about comp/twg going out of their way to defend each other a bit, comp also stuck his neck out for pink so that might be relevant later

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
second of all even if there is another vigilante out there I don't find it unlikely they don't want to waste their shot on you, someone who is most likely going to be lynched soon anyway because even if you prove you can kill omni, that still doesn't prove you're a vigilante, and vigilante isn't a core enough role to just throw all suspicions on you aside just because 'you're out vigilante', so it's possible they're just waiting for you to get lynched instead
How is it a waste if I'm proven to be anti-town to them considering I'm claiming their role. And yes it is.
it's also possible out 'vigilante' is a RID/TID one, meaning they won't be able to kill you tonight either

so you saying 'but I'm uncc vigilante' holds no water to my mind
Yeah I bet Aqua claiming a protection role also had no water in your mind being a protection role yourself and all but alas you're wrong again

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How is it a waste if I'm proven to be anti-town to them considering I'm claiming their role. And yes it is.
it's a waste because you'll be lynched anyway, it's literally the exact same reason you gave for not choosing me last night, because you thought I'd be lynched anyway so it'd be a 'waste'

Yeah I bet Aqua claiming a protection role also had no water in your mind being a protection role yourself and all but alas you're wrong again
trying to use past mistakes to make me too scared to do something about you isn't going to work either

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
it's a waste because you'll be lynched anyway, it's literally the exact same reason you gave for not choosing me last night, because you thought I'd be lynched anyway so it'd be a 'waste'
Difference being I couldnt kill you and PRIMING you would be a waste

trying to use past mistakes to make me too scared to do something about you isn't going to work either
Im not trying to frighten you I'm trying to smash some sense into you to not repeat past mistakes. Whether you listen is up to you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
how does that make it suddenly not a waste just because they can kill you as opposed to prime you

Im not trying to frighten you I'm trying to smash some sense into you to not repeat past mistakes. Whether you listen is up to you
yeah I'm not gonna listen

I mean your whole argument assumes your idea of what the setup is like is correct, which is the reason I assumed aqua was scum, so if we go with your tactic of trying to not make me repeat my mistakes then letting you live is a mistake

you're just relying on the fact you're uncc vigilante when

1) there's nothing to say we even have a true vigilante
2) there's nothing to say they would have outed themselves even if they exist because
a) they could be relying on you dying without them risking their life/wasting their kill
b) they could be a RID/TID vigilante

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my candidates for lynching today are:

notty, who I think is a third party arsonist who claimed 1 shot vigilante with their same power so that they don't get caught out by a power inspection

TWG, who I think is mafia who's vote on aqua made very little sense and they panicked like never before when I accused them (even though supposedly they were sure I would be everyone's suspect so surely as a townie had no reason to panic)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
how does that make it suddenly not a waste just because they can kill you as opposed to prime you
b e c a u s e when I prime someone and they die I have to spend ANOTHER NIGHT to prime someone again before I can kill this isn't rocket science they can kill instantly to take down threats

yeah I'm not gonna listen
Great tactic
I mean your whole argument assumes your idea of what the setup is like is correct, which is the reason I assumed aqua was scum, so if we go with your tactic of trying to not make me repeat my mistakes then letting you live is a mistake
My whole argument is that I'm useful tonight and if I were not the vigilante the "real" vigilante would kill me, your whole argument assumes your idea of what the setup isn't like is correct, which is the reason you assumed aqua was scum so if we go with your tactic of trying to lynch a vigilante claim then thats another mistake.

you're just relying on the fact you're uncc vigilante when

1) there's nothing to say we even have a true vigilante
2) there's nothing to say they would have outed themselves even if they exist because
a) they could be relying on you dying without them risking their life/wasting their kill
b) they could be a RID/TID vigilante
1) This is a stupid argument I've already proven most games have a vigilante or did you forget when I pointed out every single one of the games you hosted/co-hosted had town-kills. Assuming there isn't a town-kill is s t u p i d and betting on a terribly unlikely scenario.
2)
a) killing an anti-town is a waste now you're hilarious
b) in which case they cannot kill a single person this entire game and claiming to out me would be beneficial but nobody is going to do that because I'm your vigilante

Your complete disregard for more than likely setups, your complete disregard of likely scenarios and your complete disregard for factual logic that there is 0 risk in leaving me alive for atleast a single night and a whole lot to gain in the form of Omni's death are petty and stupid and a clear sign of an attempt to run this town into the ground at worst and a manifestation of tunnelvisioning at best.

Unvote
Vote Inf

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ you're at 5 votes right now and I'm considering voting you too soon.

I feared that we might end up lynching a townie after you claimed, but the way you're acting now is making me less doubtfull. It feels like you're not actually defending yourself? Maybe you should find someone else besides me and notty to lynch, it hasn't exactly gained much traction? Like I would listen to you, but you want to lynch me (I wont vote for that) or notty (who is our vigilante and is out of the question to lynch) and nobody else, so maybe you should do that? thanks

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
b e c a u s e when I prime someone and they die I have to spend ANOTHER NIGHT to prime someone again before I can kill this isn't rocket science they can kill instantly to take down threats
yeah wasting what is possibly a one shot vigilante kill on someone who's gonna die anyway isn't a waste at all is it

or wasting a kill on you when you're gonna die anyway instead of someone else isn't a waste either is it

there is 0 way you believe what you're saying

1) This is a stupid argument I've already proven most games have a vigilante or did you forget when I pointed out every single one of the games you hosted/co-hosted had town-kills. Assuming there isn't a town-kill is s t u p i d and betting on a terribly unlikely scenario.
'three games have a vigilante so most games have a vigilante' is an illogical argument as it is, but 'most games have x so this game does and you should forget about every suspicious thing I've done because of that' is also a ridiculous request that you would never ask of if you were town

assuming there's no town sided vigilante isn't stupid at all, and even IF they exist, like you're conveniently ignoring, they could be a RID/TID one

a) killing an anti-town is a waste now you're hilarious
b) in which case they cannot kill a single person this entire game and claiming to out me would be beneficial but nobody is going to do that because I'm your vigilante
a) see above
b) wrong, see above again, and claiming wouldn't be beneficial if you'll die anyway and it'll just out them to be blocked/killed next

again there's 0 way you believe what you're saying
Your complete disregard for more than likely setups, your complete disregard of likely scenarios and your complete disregard for factual logic that there is 0 risk in leaving me alive for atleast a single night and a whole lot to gain in the form of Omni's death are petty and stupid and a clear sign of an attempt to run this town into the ground at worst and a manifestation of tunnelvisioning at best.

Unvote
Vote Inf
how convenient your town read has changed to a vote on me because you're panicking that you're gonna die

'factual logic' and where's factual logic then

'0 risk in leaving me alive' how can we trust that you truly doused omni and will ignite him tonight, how can we even trust that's a good idea

'more than likely setups' ah you're right, you're a vigilante and about half the games have one so let me just ignore every suspicious thing about you because you're proven townie!!11!1!1

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ you're at 5 votes right now and I'm considering voting you too soon.
gee I wonder why that is everybody!

I feared that we might end up lynching a townie after you claimed, but the way you're acting now is making me less doubtfull. It feels like you're not actually defending yourself?
so as anti town I'm less likely to defend myself, is that what you're saying? why is that?

and I'm not defending myself because there's nothing to defend against? what would you have me defend myself from, and how? I've claimed what my role is, you even said yourself it's unlikely for mafia to have a jailer

but you're just conveniently changing your mind on that because you think you can mislynch me, aren't you?

Maybe you should find someone else besides me and notty to lynch, it hasn't exactly gained much traction?
it's not gained traction probably because most people haven't even voted yet. no bandwagon has gained traction apart from my own and that was before it was outed I was a jailer

I'll only vote others if it saves my own life, otherwise I'm voting you or notty, whichever is more popular

Like I would listen to you, but you want to lynch me (I wont vote for that) or notty (who is our vigilante and is out of the question to lynch) and nobody else, so maybe you should do that? thanks
why are you believing notty is our vigilante?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
and I'm not defending myself because there's nothing to defend against? what would you have me defend myself from, and how? I've claimed what my role is, you even said yourself it's unlikely for mafia to have a jailer
What withholds me from joining the vote is the fact that matty came forward with his power (which as I said makes it prtty believable that inf actually has this power).

While I have seen someone mention the possibility of inffy being a law jailer (which could be true), inffy has a lot of votes on him.

For the people who voted him, do you think inf is law and he doesnt have jail at all or the above or something else?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What withholds me from joining the vote is the fact that matty came forward with his power (which as I said makes it prtty believable that inf actually has this power).

While I have seen someone mention the possibility of inffy being a law jailer (which could be true), inffy has a lot of votes on him.

For the people who voted him, do you think inf is law and he doesnt have jail at all or the above or something else?
would you vote notty/twg?

Status
Not open for further replies.