The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
these quotes answer both those I think?

and I'm writing what I think you did because that's the impression I'm getting
I'm getting the impression you're not even scumhunting but just trying to make someone whose already up for a lynch look bad

I will prove my worth to the town tonight easely, and if not you can lynch me tomorrow there is 0 reason not to do that unless you believe I have some alternative power besides prime/ignite

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm getting the impression you're not even scumhunting but just trying to make someone whose already up for a lynch look bad
That's fine, you're wrong but I don't even think you believe that so I don't think you are 'wrong'

I will prove my worth to the town tonight easely, and if not you can lynch me tomorrow there is 0 reason not to do that unless you believe I have some alternative power besides prime/ignite
how will you prove your worth? even if omni is ignited and is mafia, that doesn't make you town, you could still be a third party arsonist, so waiting for that means nothing to me with respect to your alignment/'worth'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
how will you prove your worth? even if omni is ignited and is mafia, that doesn't make you town, you could still be a third party arsonist, so waiting for that means nothing to me with respect to your alignment/'worth'
For one it would prove usefullnes if I were an arsonist, and two it would prove I won't kill for atleast another day because I'd have to prime again so really where is the risk? + it would prove I'm not Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For one it would prove usefullnes if I were an arsonist, and two it would prove I won't kill for atleast another day because I'd have to prime again so really where is the risk? + it would prove I'm not Mafia
lol if you're an arsonist then your win condition is probably one of these things

• Be alive when only two players or less remain in the game.

• Nightkill [x] number of players.

these don't sound very useful to keep alive to me

and like I said, I get that you'd be harmless for another day, that's why I'm fine letting you live for now, but I'm also fine lynching you now

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
when did I say I don't believe him?
Youre claiming that you believe you weren't blocked that directly says you think he didn't block you aka he must be lying

why are you assuming he's 100% telling the truth
I never said I 100% believe him we don't know for sure but people don't just randomly claim to be a roleblocker and claim to have blocked someone

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
also I want to get to the bottom of what hk is doing with his weird notty read and why he ignored me when I pointed it out
I mean if you want me to adress it I will. Its moslty vibes, but you did make a fair point about notty generally being capable at looking town when she isnt. I did adress later in my post i wasn't so sure about notty's claimed role. What I meant to imply is that, while i dont feel notty is law, she might be third party. I feel like ill prob have to step up my game tomorow, since ive been slacking a bit tbf (why not today, well, i dont know).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
these don't sound very useful to keep alive to me
My win condition is to get rid of all threats BTW

and like I said, I get that you'd be harmless for another day, that's why I'm fine letting you live for now, but I'm also fine lynching you now
Lynching your unCC'd vigilante is a terrible decision especially when all your doom scenarios involve me being absolutely harmless so idk what you're on about and you seem to be going pretty far to not get Omni killed tonight

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean if you want me to adress it I will. Its moslty vibes, but you did make a fair point about notty generally being capable at looking town when she isnt. I did adress later in my post i wasn't so sure about notty's claimed role. What I meant to imply is that, while i dont feel notty is law, she might be third party. I feel like ill prob have to step up my game tomorow, since ive been slacking a bit tbf (why not today, well, i dont know).
well why do you think commenting on why the aqua lynch was useful is 'looking town'?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My win condition is to get rid of all threats BTW

Lynching your unCC'd vigilante is a terrible decision especially when all your doom scenarios involve me being absolutely harmless so idk what you're on about and you seem to be going pretty far to not get Omni killed tonight
why is it a terrible decision, there's no way you can prove yourself, our alignment cop is dead, and I'm always gonna find you suspicious probably - keeping you alive does nothing except make omni die, why is that incentive for me to keep you alive?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
well why do you think commenting on why the aqua lynch was useful is 'looking town'?
i felt the line of reasoning notty used made sense, and aligned with the reason why i did in fact also end up voting aqua even though i was not sure if he was law or cult. we either lynched aqua and got info from that, or we didnt lynch anyone and got nothing. while id say it might have been a bit for to as much as cult 'read' notty over this, i at least vibed her not law.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
when did I say that
Right here or so I thought since I thought you were saying you believed about comps quote on actually jailing weak but I seem to have misread this woops
Inf why are you so set on getting weak lynched when you have shadow who says that you were blocked last night? Surely if you actually jailed weak you'd want to lynch shadow as he must be lying?
I don't get told that my action went through, for all I know I didn't jail weak and shadow blocked it, in fact I believe that's what happened

why is it a terrible decision, there's no way you can prove yourself, our alignment cop is dead, and I'm always gonna find you suspicious probably - keeping you alive does nothing except make omni die, why is that incentive for me to keep you alive?
Probably because Omni is scum and you are supposed to want scum dead

Well guess what. There is no way you can prove yourself, our alignment cop is still dead, and I'm always gonna find you suspicious probably.

Also what do other people actually think since I can argue with you for ages about how you claim to not believe me and how you want to save Omni but in the end you're not the only person in this game so I'd like to know what others thing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i felt the line of reasoning notty used made sense, and aligned with the reason why i did in fact also end up voting aqua even though i was not sure if he was law or cult. we either lynched aqua and got info from that, or we didnt lynch anyone and got nothing. while id say it might have been a bit for to as much as cult 'read' notty over this, i at least vibed her not law.
yeah I agree with you that it made sense, but I just don't understand why you'd even be tempted to town read her because of that

if it was just vibes then fair enough but I dunno, just seems a bit fake to me still

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Probably because Omni is scum and you are supposed to want scum dead
okay but we've already established I personally don't think he's that suspicious so I don't really see that as an incentive for me

Well guess what. There is no way you can prove yourself, our alignment cop is still dead, and I'm always gonna find you suspicious probably.
I agree

Also what do other people actually think since I can argue with you for ages about how you claim to not believe me and how you want to save Omni but in the end you're not the only person in this game so I'd like to know what others thing
I also agree I'd like to hear others' opinions on lynching you or TWG

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
yeah I agree with you that it made sense, but I just don't understand why you'd even be tempted to town read her because of that

if it was just vibes then fair enough but I dunno, just seems a bit fake to me still
cant help vibe what i vibe <0>

mhm also, if you think notty is 3rd party, and i think notty is 3rd party (or cult), why would i even fabricate a read/vibe on her?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
okay but we've already established I personally don't think he's that suspicious so I don't really see that as an incentive for me
Yes well I've also given you the incentive to just let the "real" vigilante kill me because if I'm the arsonist I'm clearly not the towns vigilante but you don't think the town has a vigilante for some odd reason so really when all your arguments are based on 'I choose to believe this unlikely scenario' I can't really convince you.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
cant help vibe what i vibe <0>

mhm also, if you think notty is 3rd party, and i think notty is 3rd party (or cult), why would i even fabricate a read/vibe on her?
to look like you're genuinely scumhunting instead of just echoing what others are saying you try to make your own reason for your read on her but because it's fake you struggle to make a believable one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes well I've also given you the incentive to just let the "real" vigilante kill me because if I'm the arsonist I'm clearly not the towns vigilante but you don't think the town has a vigilante for some odd reason so really when all your arguments are based on 'I choose to believe this unlikely scenario' I can't really convince you.
I don't really see why us not having a vigilante is unlikely

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't really see why us not having a vigilante is unlikely
Get me a game count of every single Mafia game on the forums without a form of a town vigilante vs every single mafia game with a form of a town vigilante and then you can say its 'likely' town doesn't have one. But it is likely since most games have one

Status
Not open for further replies.