The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Wow you're already a 200 IQ player goodjob

u must be a pro mafia player or something

HKCaper hipmeow opinion on inf refusing to say Pink's full name?
dont pretend to be a pro player son, i too can ride that boat

okay about inffy not saying pink's name: at first I thought well this is just another stupid meme, but just now i thought it is quite strange he made a list of all players and then forgot 1 name. It doesnt seem like inffy to miss out 1 name.

Lets assume he is not able to say pink's name. If that is the case, there must be something linking him and pink, probably coming from his side. However, he wont be able to acknowledge it, if its true. Then again, its inf, so who knows. I do think if we choose to seriously believe he is not able to say pink's name, we should first consider why that could be (and I mean not just, OW it could be a speech compulsion).

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
and how is me refusing to say a name in any way whatsoever incriminating?
because it is antitown behaviour?

You have been repeatedly asked something by town and are refusing to answer or give an explanation of such.

inf ur weird backwards mindgames aren't going to work lmao

we're going to keep going at this until either you give in or you're lynched whichever's first.

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because it is antitown behaviour?

You have been repeatedly asked something by town and are refusing to answer or give an explanation of such.

inf ur weird backwards mindgames aren't going to work lmao

we're going to keep going at this until either you give in or you're lynched whichever's first.
so as mafia, I decide that I should refuse to answer town's question because _____

and this indicated I'm mafia, because my intentions were _____

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so as mafia, I decide that I should refuse to answer town's question because _____

and this indicated I'm mafia, because my intentions were _____
because: you've been caught, a potential mafia related mechanic or you trying for some reason not to associate yourself with another mafia member might be the cause, we don't know, the only sensible explanation in your mind is long gone at this point so the only thing you believe you can do is double down. OR you're just being arrogant for the sake of it, which eitherway doesn't help the town so even if you do flip town you won't be missed.

because: ??? how should we know you're doing something for no discernible reason, all we know is that you are doing it.

Inf you do realise I don't want to lynch you for the sake of it right, I enjoy playing mafia with you.

you're aware that what you are doing is counter intuitive yet you're doing it anyway. If you are town and you're behaving like this how do we not know ur gonna continue to troll town every other day as well.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I don't know if you're aware of this but we have been given a list of full possible roles in this game

there is no 'curse mechanic', even if I can't say something, explain why that makes me suspicious
Alisha can you confirm or deny the possibility of hidden mechanics in this game.

I'm gonna go reread the intro thread again as I haven't had a chance to properly learn it yet.

I suggest y'all do the same.... then vote inf xo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because: you've been caught, a potential mafia related mechanic or you trying for some reason not to associate yourself with another mafia member might be the cause, we don't know, the only sensible explanation in your mind is long gone at this point so the only thing you believe you can do is double down. OR you're just being arrogant for the sake of it, which eitherway doesn't help the town so even if you do flip town you won't be missed.

because: ??? how should we know you're doing something for no discernible reason, all we know is that you are doing it.

Inf you do realise I don't want to lynch you for the sake of it right, I enjoy playing mafia with you.

you're aware that what you are doing is counter intuitive yet you're doing it anyway. If you are town and you're behaving like this how do we not know ur gonna continue to troll town every other day as well.
so I decide I don't want to be assosiated with my buddy, so I make a list of players, excluding her, because I worry that if I include her name on a list of all the players in the game, people will pick up on an assosiation

and then I refuse to say their name when notty asks me to, because I'm worried that saying her name will cause an association between us as teammates, and refusing to say her name will be a better option for me

and now I'm still refusing to say her name because I want to get rid of any association between us because we're partners

is that what you think or are you just taking advantage of this bandwagon material mr mafia?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so I decide I don't want to be assosiated with my buddy, so I make a list of players, excluding her, because I worry that if I include her name on a list of all the players in the game, people will pick up on an assosiation

and then I refuse to say their name when notty asks me to, because I'm worried that saying her name will cause an association between us as teammates, and refusing to say her name will be a better option for me

and now I'm still refusing to say her name because I want to get rid of any association between us because we're partners

is that what you think or are you just taking advantage of this bandwagon material mr mafia?
No it's not what I think, you wanted a reason why a mafia would do this, I gave you a reason.

I have 0 clue why you're doign this or acting like this. But it certainly isn't protown behaviour so getting rid of you won't be a hindrance to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.