The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Sploorky

Reaction score
Yes it was, and mainly that made me slightly suspect you, since as I said someone who didn’t get the message would easier see the possible slip. Very convinient, yes, when that was the plan in th first case.
Too convenient. I'm calling bullshit. Anyways, now you're operating under the assumption that the mafia did not get the message. How would you know this unless you were mafia??????

Because your reaction and timing were different.
Explain how.

You should probably check for more agree ratings then, and reason why weak wasnt suspicious was the timing plus his unafraidness (if that even is a word?)
Yes there were two agree ratings, I corrected myself. So I am too keen to get you lynched, which makes me suspicious, but because weak was not afraid of trying to get you lynched, he seems innocent?

I'm going to say this again because I think this is a huge slip up:

Anyways, now you're operating under the assumption that the mafia did not get the message. How would you know this unless you were mafia??????

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Almost as if you knew we were both town
Anyways, now you're operating under the assumption that the mafia did not get the message. How would you know this unless you were mafia??????
Well this is pretty funny I'm sorry for doubting you my dude.

Unu has dug his own grave at this point lol. The constant attempts to push suspicion and switch the spotlight on top of the excuses for his weird behaviour and this slip as sploorky has indeed pointed out I'm definitely game for an unu lynch today.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Too convenient. I'm calling bullshit. Anyways, now you're operating under the assumption that the mafia did not get the message. How would you know this unless you were mafia??????
i do not

Explain how.
He was earlier and didn’t seem afraid of looking suspicious when voting me

So I am too keen to get you lynched, which makes me suspicious, but because weak was not afraid of trying to get you lynched, he seems innocent?
You are getting closer

I'm going to say this again because I think this is a huge slip up:

Please quote and explain

Faliara

Reaction score
Almost as if you knew we were both town
??? I don’t, really. I’m not even sure if I want to go for you, or even Sploorky- it’s just that is better to have a lynch even on Day 0 than none at all, no matter how uncomfortable I am with it. It’s just that you’re looking to be a bit more of a better lynch option at the moment.

i admit, though, it’s looking to be a bandwagon at the rate it’s going, and it’s making me uneasy. i’m tempted to unvote just because of that.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Yet you say it as if you do

He was earlier and didn’t seem afraid of looking suspicious when voting me
What the fuck? I'm not on the forums 24/7. How does it matter if he was earlier? And by the way, he was 7 minutes earlier. You base your suspicions on that? And obviously I don't care if I look suspicious when voting you, because people have been throwing shade at me for pages based on my insistence on getting you lynched.

You are getting closer
Makes no sense

Please quote and explain
Yes it was, and mainly that made me slightly suspect you, since as I said someone who didn’t get the message would easier see the possible slip. Very convinient, yes, when that was the plan in th first case.
How would you know somebody(mafia) didn't get the message unless you were mafia yourself?

i admit, though, it’s looking to be a bandwagon at the rate it’s going, and it’s making me uneasy. i’m tempted to unvote just because of that.
Unu legit just slipped up and said that he knew mafia didn't get that message. How can you call that a bandwagon?

Faliara

Reaction score
Yet you say it as if you do

What the fuck? I'm not on the forums 24/7. How does it matter if he was earlier? And by the way, he was 7 minutes earlier. You base your suspicions on that? And obviously I don't care if I look suspicious when voting you, because people have been throwing shade at me for pages based on my insistence on getting you lynched.

Makes no sense

How would you know somebody(mafia) didn't get the message unless you were mafia yourself?

Unu legit just slipped up and said that he knew mafia didn't get that message. How can you call that a bandwagon?
i didn’t see that message until i already posted, i ignored the ‘messaes have been posted since’ blue bar that popped up ;-;

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Wasn’t basing it on the minutes but who was first. Could have been 30 minutes, 3 hours or even an entire day.
Im wondering where i apprently slipped

Faliara

Reaction score
you know what? i think i’m going to sleep now. it’s midnight, and my brain is apparently not functioning properly, and i’m starting to have to jolt myself awake again, and also i have school tomorrow

so see ya

before i go though

First i would at least like to figure out where i ‘slipped’
first you said you didn’t get the message, then you said you lied and wanted to see how other people react, then you operate under the assumption that those who didn’t get the message are mafia. this is very suspicious, and now that it’s been pointed out i’m disinclined to trust you.

yeah, i just didn’t look at your post properly before i posted, i was only replying to unu’s post at the time. sorry ._. i wouldn’t have realized unu had slipped up if you hadn’t pointed it out, though.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Can anyone (since im assuming fali is sleeping now) please quote where this happened?
sploorky quoted it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

UNU - Sploorky, Ooglie101, Aqua, Jivvi, Faliara, Enderfive (6/13)
Inffy - HKCaper, erik5456, Roobarb Pie, Danni122112 (4/13)
HKCaper - UNU (1/13)
CRUSTY ALIEN - Comp (1/13)

No Lynch - hipman500 (1/12)

Deadline reminder: Monday 2nd July, 10pm BST

hipmeow

Reaction score
tbh unu has been making no sense with his reads and his lying about the spooki message isnt helpful either way. i doubt we will get a no lynch and i suggest you claim unu
unvote
vote unu

Sploorky

Reaction score
yeah, i just didn’t look at your post properly before i posted, i was only replying to unu’s post at the time. sorry ._. i wouldn’t have realized unu had slipped up if you hadn’t pointed it out, though.
You're good, sorry if I was too aggressive before

Wasn’t basing it on the minutes but who was first. Could have been 30 minutes, 3 hours or even an entire day.
That's still stupid and you know it's bullshit. Who cares who posted first? How does that make one less suspicious?

I don't care what role unu claims because I will not believe it. He will probably try to claim something standard and valuable like cop or doc to try to bait out a cc, but now that I said this he might try to do something different.

erik5456

Reaction score
Sploorky pointed out that I may be mafia and forgot we didn’t recieve the message, and got generally suspicious.
Here's the slip that you wanted. The fact you said WE didn't receive the message is implying you're mafia and mafia actually didn't get the message which was not clarified literally anywhere else by anyone. I Don't think anyone would need more proof than this that Unu is the right lynch today (hey look a productive D0 that's a first for me)
Unvote
Vote Unu

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
he fact you said WE didn't receive the message is implying you're mafia and mafia actually didn't get the message
the only issue I have with this is that it would be really surprising to have a message sent to everyone not mafia, as it could be an easy pitfall where a bunch of the maf is revealed.