The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't care what role unu claims because I will not believe it. He will probably try to claim something standard and valuable like cop or doc to try to bait out a cc, but now that I said this he might try to do something different.
thisis a wifom so there's really no proper reason to go either way but we can obviously expect either a claim for a vital standard role or a wild flavour one that sounds important.

but yeah Unusual_Dood that's a 7/10 slip that you didn't really explain or justify properly so i'd advise claiming before you get bandwagoned

i'm not 100% convinced it wasn't a syntax error but he's reading scum imo so he's currently the best d0 lynch candidate

G

Guest35486

im honestly thinking that initially unu was just using it as a strat and the "slip up" is a grammar thing. because (mainly) sploorky is pushing for a day 0 lynch, people are latching onto an excuse to lynch someone since there's no info on anyone else except those who've received a second message. im not exactly certain on this tho

also i want to hear from the people who haven't spoken about this matter
Velzerat Runemen4 FreakyCupcake CaffeinatedKitty HKCaper Roobarb Pie Comp Dess Mulbery

(boy do i like checking every single person's posts then tagging people)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Here's the slip that you wanted. The fact you said WE didn't receive the message is implying you're mafia and mafia actually didn't get the message which was not clarified literally anywhere else by anyone.

Well if that is what all this is about. You are misreading what I was saying. The ‘and we didnt recieve the message’ was connected to what sploorky was thinking.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
im honestly thinking that initially unu was just using it as a strat and the "slip up" is a grammar thing. because (mainly) sploorky is pushing for a day 0 lynch, people are latching onto an excuse to lynch someone since there's no info on anyone else except those who've received a second message. im not exactly certain on this tho

also i want to hear from the people who haven't spoken about this matter
Velzerat Runemen4 FreakyCupcake CaffeinatedKitty HKCaper Roobarb Pie Comp Dess Mulbery

(boy do i like checking every single person's posts then tagging people)
Ofc there's no info to go on, that's why we lynch. This will give us a lot of much needed info and as unu is undoubtedly acting shifty regardless of whether you think he slipped or not he's the best choice surely?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

UNU - Sploorky, Ooglie101, Aqua, Jivvi, Faliara, Enderfive, hipman500, erik5456, Later_Gator (9/13)
Inffy - HKCaper, Roobarb Pie, Danni122112 (3/13)
HKCaper - UNU (1/13)
CRUSTY ALIEN - Comp (1/13)

Deadline reminder: Monday 2nd July, 10pm BST

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I still dont understand where the slip is.
honestly i have been memeing so far and paying no attention because i had zero interest since i only joined this game because fog asked me so nicely

but this feels precisely like a maf getting caught and having no fucking clue why everyone's ganging up on them, so they're like "yo wtf i haven't done shit get the hell away from me lmao"

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I will claim once 12/13 votes has been reached and when someone has explained the slip I made.
quite silly (and antitown) as at that point it's quite easy for mafia to just hammer before you get your great super redeeming claim out there

anyone playing an important (or even expendable) town role would have gone "shit everyone's about to mislynch, i've gotta claim, argue etc so they don't do that"

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
24 hours left until the deadline. Remember, if majority isn't reached it defaults to no-lynch.

Pages 7 - 9 recap
- Discussion about lynch vs nolynch
- Discussion about whether people are in the artwork​

Votecount

UNU - Sploorky, Ooglie101, Aqua, Jivvi, Faliara, Enderfive, hipman500, erik5456, Later_Gator (9/13)
HKCaper - UNU (1/13)

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
24 hours left until the deadline. Remember, if majority isn't reached it defaults to no-lynch.

Pages 7 - 9 recap
- Discussion about lynch vs nolynch
- Discussion about whether people are in the artwork​

Votecount

HKCaper - UNU (1/13)

Since it's obvious someone will be lynched today an extended deadline would definitely be appreciated just in case.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Listen, obviously unu is trying to run out the clock because he knows if he doesn't get the amount of votes needed to lynch he is safe. I challenge everyone who has not voted to explain why you're not voting for unu

There's so many pages of me and others deconstructing his arguments, calling his bullshit, catching him in his lies. I really don't see why we need more evidence

If you're town sided and you're afraid of being wrong --- you're hurting the town so much more by being quiet on this issue

Sploorky

Reaction score
Disregard what initially happened and look at the situation again. Unu still is suspicious as fuck. His reasoning for his suspicions makes no sense, he's acting super aloft and saying antitown shit like "I'll claim when I have 12 votes".

I just feel like if there's not enough reason to vote unu now, then there is literally not enough reason to ever lynch anybody for any reason besides a cop report. I have never seen someone play more antitown than unu

D

Deleted member 4601

Good morning~

I don't have much to add other than what y'all have said prior to this which I somewhat agree to so-

vote Unusual_Dood

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay better late than never ig,

I tried rereading unu's messages, and I feel the play unu did seems like something unu would do. However the way he played it off is just overal dodgy. I'm not deadset on his 'slips', but they are either actual slips or really unfortunate. More so i find suspicious how he is handling the rest of the situation. He does not seem to be actually trying to defend himself, but is rather being (kinda) vague and evasive.

It does seem like unu is the number one lynch target for today, and I am not really opposed to that, but it would be nice to hear his claim (but he shoudnt act so dumb/susp, and just claim asap, otherwise he is going to get lynched for sure it seems)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
(Sorry this took me so long, I slept late and almost immediately got my attention stolen by a different thing. Anyway)
Wasn’t basing it on the minutes but who was first. Could have been 30 minutes, 3 hours or even an entire day.
I don't even have anything to say about this except I'm in complete disbelief that it's actually a thing someone said, holy shit.

Almost as if you knew we were both town
That's a bs argument. When someone's tunnelvision-ing and the target turns out to be town upon lynching, it's pretty much standard practice for the tunnelvision-er to be lynched the next day.
Unu since you are getting lynched you should probably claim now?
Very easy to make up a fake claim, but yeah I'm interested in seeing what gets claimed.
I will claim once 12/13 votes has been reached and when someone has explained the slip I made.
Bud, that's the riskiest plan on the face of this earth. You're gonna die.

Anyway, yeah, everything over the course of the last two pages has had me in just utter disbelief at how flimsy a defense it's possible to make.

Vote unusual_dood

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, heres my claim. Im a vanilla jailer. Now I assume I will die within an hour, and you will all blame me, but funfact, I never lied (except for the message) and tried to help town the best way I could. I still don’t understand where I slipped unless it was the one Erik mentioned, and in that case I dont see why you think I would be talking what sploorky was thinking then suddenly take a 180 turn and give you info about us mafias.

Now I will enjoy my last minutes alive and answer any questions that may come.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, heres my claim. Im a vanilla jailer. Now I assume I will die within an hour, and you will all blame me, but funfact, I never lied (except for the message) and tried to help town the best way I could. I still don’t understand where I slipped unless it was the one Erik mentioned, and in that case I dont see why you think I would be talking what sploorky was thinking then suddenly take a 180 turn and give you info about us mafias.

Now I will enjoy my last minutes alive and answer any questions that may come.
Vanilla Jailkeeper?