The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean, it is too late to try and change the vote now, but if he actually flips town, we pretty much know who to blame.
If you look closely on the right side of the picture, you clearly see keys. This does in no way prove Unu, as he also could have seen this, but it makes sense from the picture that there is a jailkeeper.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If you were a townie and weren't taking the game seriously enough to properly defend yourself because the situations funny, you're harming the town.

Surely that's gamethrowing, no?
Well also confusion. People said i slipped and that farmed votes and I didn’t understand where. Not exactly easy to defend against that, no?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Ok, heres my claim. Im a vanilla jailer. Now I assume I will die within an hour, and you will all blame me, but funfact, I never lied (except for the message) and tried to help town the best way I could. I still don’t understand where I slipped unless it was the one Erik mentioned, and in that case I dont see why you think I would be talking what sploorky was thinking then suddenly take a 180 turn and give you info about us mafias.

Now I will enjoy my last minutes alive and answer any questions that may come.
Does a PM get sent to your target when you use your night action? If yes, does it specify to the player that they got jailed?

Sploorky

Reaction score
No they will not be alerted about my action, unfortunately
My vote stays then

I have a very similar role and my targets are alerted and sent a very specific PM when I use my night action on them. I don't see why my role would do that and UNU's would not.

Doc on me if unu flips mafia please. I'm gonna go hard on some people tomorrow