The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm also in the picture,
I think it is possible there are 24 characters on there. I can personally see 21/22 (im not sure about 1 of them since it looks like a dress but it could be a leg) distinct character in there, but i think it is likely there are 3 more whose silhouette's are just hidden, mixed in with all the others.

• Agree
Reactions: Sploorky

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
i get what unu was going for if he is town (since i was also going for it, just not so out there-ish) but the timing of it makes no sense to me
Except that wasn’t what I was going for

Maybe you didn't realize not getting the message was an indicator of you being mafia?
No I realized, this is what my plan was based on.

his reads dont make all that much sense (but he hasnt explained them yet and id really be satisfied by any reasoning) and makes it seem like he was reaching for things to try and make himself look inno
My plan by claiming that i didn’t get the message was so that if someone had given the message to everyone else they would realise that I was lying, and hopefully I could figure out who (whoever i didnt have too much faith in this though but I didnt have much to lose on it).

Originally I was going to stick with my claim, but then I got an even better plan: to say I lied about it and then look for people saying that I ‘forgot’ my role/alignment didn’t get the message. People that this was the case on would be more likely to point this out, or that was my thought at least. On top of this I could easier get reads on people based on how suspicious they find me and at which time they did so.

Weak was very quick to suspect and vote me and didn’t feel afraid of looking suspicious at all.

Sploorky pointed out that I may be mafia and forgot we didn’t recieve the message, and got generally suspicious.

Dess went after me also but also was open to the idea of me being town.

Freaky, I felt like being a silent player who would soon basically say she ‘agrees’ with me being suspicious and vote me. This because of all the agree ratings she used

My suspicion on Freaky has dropped after one of her posts saying something like ‘are you joking’, but the rest stay the same.
Also, these were reads only based on that situation. I have more if you want

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua
D

Deleted member 4601

In the picture. I wonder what everyone's picture looks like - drawing style, facial features, or just a photo

Faliara

Reaction score
I’ve been re-reading the thread since I haven’t been paying as much attention as I should, and I realize I hadn’t actually said aloud that I received the second message, so here it is; I got the second message.

Faliara

Reaction score
Right, so uh;

First off, while I don’t like the idea of Day 0 lynches, from what I can tell they are, in fact, a better idea than not lynching at all; whether it’s a mislynch or not, we’re able to get a better read on people based on who defended, who pushed for a lynch, and so on and so forth. Just in reply to those who said that a Day 0 lynch is a bad idea.

In regards to the Unu-Sploorky thing- I dunno, on one hand I see Sploorky’s point, Unu flip-flopped and that makes him look untrustworthy, but I can also see why Unu would do it and Sploorky’s also pushing for Unu’s lynch kinda intensely. So... I dunno. I’ll see where it goes first.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Originally I was going to stick with my claim, but then I got an even better plan: to say I lied about it and then look for people saying that I ‘forgot’ my role/alignment didn’t get the message. People that this was the case on would be more likely to point this out, or that was my thought at least. On top of this I could easier get reads on people based on how suspicious they find me and at which time they did so.
Isn't that exactly what I brought up? That it could have been a slip up by you? Kind of convenient for your plan to gauge suspicion is exactly what I did
Weak was very quick to suspect and vote me and didn’t feel afraid of looking suspicious at all.
Dess went after me also but also was open to the idea of me being town.
Why did you town read people who went after you but mafia read me, when my actions were very similar to theirs?

Freaky, I felt like being a silent player who would soon basically say she ‘agrees’ with me being suspicious and vote me. This because of all the agree ratings she used
Your suspicions on freaky was that she would soon agree with that you were suspicious? By the way, "all the agree ratings she used" was one agree rating, a post TWG also rated agree. Yet you town read him but mafia read freaky

Your list of suspicions and reasoning don't logically make sense. My vote stays, and I strongly urge people to vote for you or at least post about why it's not a good idea to vote for you

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sploorky’s also pushing for Unu’s lynch kinda intensely.
Let's make something clear: I am pushing for a lynch because no lynching the first day is a bad play. Unu is the best person of the bunch to lynch. Until that changes, why would I not push for his lynch?

I have explained all my reasoning as to why I think we should lynch day 0, and I have explained all my reasoning as to why I think unu is the best person to lynch. Why would I not do my best to get him lynched if I think he is mafia?

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi

Faliara

Reaction score
the frame is me bc i didnt do it i was obviously bus driven
Are you trying to frame him? XD
fuck you got me

xd
so what i’m getting here is that inffy was framed as the frame

and then aqua attempted to frame endy as the frame by asking if he was trying to frame inffy as the frame which was revealed to be the truth by endy while fog frames himself as the true frame

but really, the frame should be framed as the frame because the frame is really a frame and not something else being framed as the frame

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Inffy - HKCaper, erik5456, Roobarb Pie, Danni122112 (4/13)
HKCaper - UNU (1/13)
CRUSTY ALIEN - Comp (1/13)
UNU - Sploorky, Ooglie101, Aqua, Jivvi (4/13)

No Lynch - hipman500 (1/12)

Deadline reminder: Monday 2nd July, 10pm BST

Faliara

Reaction score
Let's make something clear: I am pushing for a lynch because no lynching the first day is a bad play. Unu is the best person of the bunch to lynch. Until that changes, why would I not push for his lynch?

I have explained all my reasoning as to why I think we should lynch day 0, and I have explained all my reasoning as to why I think unu is the best person to lynch. Why would I not do my best to get him lynched if I think he is mafia?
i’m still not sure if he’s the best to go for, but i guess he’s our best bet for now. you’re right, anyways- a day 0 lynch is better than none. if he turns out to be town, then we could aim for you the next day, or something.

it’s making me kinda uneasy, though, since this is reminding me of when you pushed for danni’s lynch in republic for some reason; i don’t really know enough about how you play in mafia to know if i’m just imagining it or not, though.

i’ll go with it for now.

vote unu

Sploorky

Reaction score
i’m still not sure if he’s the best to go for, but i guess he’s our best bet for now. you’re right, anyways- a day 0 lynch is better than none. if he turns out to be town, then we could aim for you the next day, or something.

it’s making me kinda uneasy, though, since this is reminding me of when you pushed for danni’s lynch in republic for some reason; i don’t really know enough about how you play in mafia to know if i’m just imagining it or not, though.

i’ll go with it for now.

vote unu
I mean I also pushed hardcore for HK and ooglie to be lynched in corporate mafia, and I was town. It's just how I play. If I think someone should be lynched, I'm going to try to get them lynched

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Isn't that exactly what I brought up? That it could have been a slip up by you? Kind of convenient for your plan to gauge suspicion is exactly what I did
Yes it was, and mainly that made me slightly suspect you, since as I said someone who didn’t get the message would easier see the possible slip. Very convinient, yes, when that was the plan in th first case.

Why did you town read people who went after you but mafia read me, when my actions were very similar to theirs?
Because your reaction and timing were different.

Your suspicions on freaky was that she would soon agree with that you were suspicious? By the way, "all the agree ratings she used" was one agree rating, a post TWG also rated agree. Yet you town read him but mafia read freaky
You should probably check for more agree ratings then, and reason why weak wasnt suspicious was the timing plus his unafraidness (if that even is a word?)

Thats all ;)