Survivor Paulet

Faliara

Reaction score
Change of plans. You only have ONE try to guess. The two Tribes that are the closest to mine will win immunity. Or else this will indeed will take forever.​
True, true.

"... So we're supposed to build a totem poll," I deadpanned, staring at the offending blocks in front of me. It's so much bigger than I am. And yet it's lighter. IT MOCKS ME.

"Yep!" said Endy, and I resisted the urge to shield my eyes. I wish I had sunglasses right now. The sparkles, the sparkles.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme and Enderfive

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
sorry If I'm a tad late to post here i should catch up from here on out

Who do you trust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?

I trust storm As I've worked with him in the past, he's good for alliances, It's a bit soon to say the people outside my tribe yet though

Who do you distrust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?
In my tribe i distrust stret the most.
Again I think it's a tad soon to answer this question out of my tribe I've only just actually read the thread enough to find out we're in the cold this time x) (sorry for inactivty I should be around here on out)

storm886 I think you know what we should do, I'd suggest alliance with you me and either fruit or toiletprincess Seeing as how toilet hasn't actually posted so far I'd like to say we add fruit in.

pinging toilet because inactives aren't fun

Toiletprincess

Pim

Reaction score
In my tribe, it looks like I can only trust Xfolo. Outside, I hope I can trust my alliance members from last season.

Who do you distrust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?
In my tribe, and ofcourse not folo, who isnt to distrust? Outside its hard to say. We will see who I can trust.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In my tribe, it looks like I can only trust Xfolo. Outside, I hope I can trust my alliance members from last season.
and ooglie because he helped/wanted you win? c:

If you are on Nottys side, you will have to vote for me one day. Though if you trust me, I trust you.
they will publicly execute me if i don't follow lord notty's orders

Pim

Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If you are on Nottys side, you will have to vote for me one day. Though if you trust me, I trust you.
they will publicly execute me if i don't follow lord notty's orders

Sadly you dont understand that she doesnt have to be this big, though you guys make her this big ):
Everyone understands, they make me big. But the reason they do it is because there are benefits in it for them too. All they need is one person to stand behind.