Survivor Paulet

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Results

The Winner of Season 6 Survivor Paulet is... Faliara!!

Nitasu987 got second place.
Raxo2222 got third place.

Congratulations to both of you. You guys did a great job as well.

Faliara got 6 votes
Nitasu got 1 vote
Raxo got 0 votes.

Jury votes:

superstein voted for Faliara.
Toiletprincess voted for Faliara.
xXxFruitNinjaxXx voted for Faliara.
myusername22 voted for Faliara.
Stretford01 voted for Nitasu.
Nottykitten voted for Faliara.
77_is_the_best voted for Faliara.

---------------------------------

Faliara, you've outwited, outplayed and outlasted every single one of these Survivors! You have won one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor!

Also, for the first time in 6 seasons you're the one that has gotten more Jury votes!

Thanks to every single one of you for participating and for making this game fun and enjoyable to play.

-------------------------

Again, congratultions Faliara!​

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Positions:

1. Faliara
2. Nitasu987
3. Raxo2222
4. Superstein
5. Toiletprincess
6. xXxFruitNinjaxXx
7. Myusername22
8. Stretford01
9. Nottykitten
10. 77_is_the_best
11. Jivvi
12. Lovedaice
13. Storm886
14. Davidjl123
15. Ooglie101
16. Hockeyfan1852
17. Natsu
18. Xfolo
19. Endersteve5
20. Pim

-----------------------------

Season 7 is coming!! Don't miss it!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It all started with that PM to me from Notty:
Heeey Raxo!
So as I did last game, I've made a selection of people that I think should get to the top5. And you are in this! Unfortunately David was in there too, so there is one spot open now. But more on that later.
I'd like to know if you would like to accept a position as Leader in the new Mega-Alliance.
Tell me if you would like to accept this. Accepting this means the following:
1. You will not ever betray one of the Leaders[The top5 I made]
2. You will need to make an aliance with non-Leader people. Meaning in the end you will have to betray them.
3. You are not lying to betray us all later and actualy accept.
4. You don't tell people it's a mega-alliance. At all costs.

If you accept, then tell me in this PM.
One of the Leaders will have to do the following: create a PM with 5 other people in survivor that you think would listen to you and/or that you want to get further into the game. And I want you to be the person to do this, seeying as alot of people trust you.
This way you have controll over 5 of the votes. Then someone else of the Leaders will make a PM with 5 people also. Meaning that we then have controll of 5 more votes. I then myself will make an aliance with 3 other people, meaning 3 more votes we controll. A total of 13 votes, and maybe here and there a few more.
Now this strategy isn't entirely worked out yet, seeing as the game started with a No-PM rule so I had to change it a bit and am sort of rushing this PM that I'm writing to youI hope you can even understand it xD. You will hear who the other Leaders are as soon as you accept. Currently there is a spot open for one of them, but we'll decide on that later if you would accept.
So will you accept? ;) [If you do, make the aliance with 5 other people as soon as possible]

So I replied:
Of course Notty :D
Nitasu and Faliara wants alliance with me:
Nitasu PM:
Heyo guys, wanna make an alliance? We could add Jivvi too but it'd be hard to vote out people in our alliance composed of the whole tribe.
People in that PM: are me, Nitasu, 77, and Oogile and ofc Ansoro.
Faliara PM:
Not what one would expect as a first line for an alliance, but it's true. I found a conversation saying 'Survivor Paulet' started by Ansy, and when I checked it I found this;
But let's push that fact aside for now... (Though I'm still wondering why Ansy mispelled 'immunities'. Want to... Correct it... So bad...)
Would you all like to start an alliance with me? If you don't want to, it's your decision. If you want to, it's your decision. Of course, if you end up backstabbing me, who the hell cares? :D
(I was planning on bringing in Pim too, but I couldn't manage to fit him in the convo. D: Anyone got a way around this?)
(By the way, alliance leader is decided on votes...)
People in it are: Endersteve, Faliara, me, Toilet and Xfolo. + Ansoro.
So if both of them work out we will have 9 allies :D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It all started with that PM to me from Notty:
Heeey Raxo!
So as I did last game, I've made a selection of people that I think should get to the top5. And you are in this! Unfortunately David was in there too, so there is one spot open now. But more on that later.
I'd like to know if you would like to accept a position as Leader in the new Mega-Alliance.
Tell me if you would like to accept this. Accepting this means the following:
1. You will not ever betray one of the Leaders[The top5 I made]
2. You will need to make an aliance with non-Leader people. Meaning in the end you will have to betray them.
3. You are not lying to betray us all later and actualy accept.
4. You don't tell people it's a mega-alliance. At all costs.

If you accept, then tell me in this PM.
One of the Leaders will have to do the following: create a PM with 5 other people in survivor that you think would listen to you and/or that you want to get further into the game. And I want you to be the person to do this, seeying as alot of people trust you.
This way you have controll over 5 of the votes. Then someone else of the Leaders will make a PM with 5 people also. Meaning that we then have controll of 5 more votes. I then myself will make an aliance with 3 other people, meaning 3 more votes we controll. A total of 13 votes, and maybe here and there a few more.
Now this strategy isn't entirely worked out yet, seeing as the game started with a No-PM rule so I had to change it a bit and am sort of rushing this PM that I'm writing to youI hope you can even understand it xD. You will hear who the other Leaders are as soon as you accept. Currently there is a spot open for one of them, but we'll decide on that later if you would accept.
So will you accept? ;) [If you do, make the aliance with 5 other people as soon as possible]

So I replied:
Of course Notty :D
Nitasu and Faliara wants alliance with me:
Nitasu PM:
Heyo guys, wanna make an alliance? We could add Jivvi too but it'd be hard to vote out people in our alliance composed of the whole tribe.
People in that PM: are me, Nitasu, 77, and Oogile and ofc Ansoro.
Faliara PM:
Not what one would expect as a first line for an alliance, but it's true. I found a conversation saying 'Survivor Paulet' started by Ansy, and when I checked it I found this;
But let's push that fact aside for now... (Though I'm still wondering why Ansy mispelled 'immunities'. Want to... Correct it... So bad...)
Would you all like to start an alliance with me? If you don't want to, it's your decision. If you want to, it's your decision. Of course, if you end up backstabbing me, who the hell cares? :D
(I was planning on bringing in Pim too, but I couldn't manage to fit him in the convo. D: Anyone got a way around this?)
(By the way, alliance leader is decided on votes...)
People in it are: Endersteve, Faliara, me, Toilet and Xfolo. + Ansoro.
So if both of them work out we will have 9 allies :D
You broke rule 1.and sort of rule 4 too Which is basicly why I voted Faliara and not you =3

Congratz @Faliara! =D

• Thank You
Reactions: Faliara