Survivor Paulet

nitasu987

Reaction score
And here I was about to send some PM's. Ohwell, guess we'll only be talking in here for today. So I will be telling my opinion out loud.

Tribe 1:
Quite funny we are all together. It's the Trinity of Me, Love and Natsu. And then there is Xfolo and Pim. Not sure what should happen here yet. I love Natsu and Love. But then again, Natsu chose Pim last time and might not join me or love. Maybe Love doesn't want to join me this season. And I feel bad for betraying Xfolo last season so this choice is really really hard. [Lol sorry pim xD]

Tribe 2:
Fruit, Stret and Myuser should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

Tribe 3:
Super, David and Faliara should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

Tribe 4:
Ooglie, Raxo and Nitasu should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

If you follow this you might just get a good position in the game.

Thanks Notty, like we didn't already know that <3 but really do you need to dictate our alliances for us?
I did say it was my opinion ;)

oop didn't see that.. XD Sorry bout that. So... Anyone watching IRL Survivor Tonight? DOUBLE TRIBAL WOOO WOOO DOWN WITH VYTAS AND TINA WOO WOO ansoro2112

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I walk off the ship, and already regret signing up for this season.
IT'S FUCKING COLD OUT HERE.
God damn it ansoro D: .
And there's no coconuts! How am I going to make my famous coconut bikinis!!!???

I don't want to get into strategy yet, this one extra day is to get to know people, and that's just what I'll do.
I've had past experience with storm in survivor, so I have some knowledge of him, and I know myuser has played survivor, but I did not really interact with him. And as for Toilet and Stret, I do not believe I've had past experience with you in Survivor.

So, I'll start off with a few questions that anyone can answer.

Who do you trust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?

Who do you distrust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?

This may sound a bit mafiay, (that's totally a word) but it's a start, to try to get and know everyone.

As for me:

1a): Storm is the only one I really have had past experience, so he's the only one I can make a real judgement on, but it does not mean i necessarily trust him 100%
1b)NottyKitten ;)

2a) Can't really make judgements on anyone at the moment, so I'll go with storm again :p
2b) Raxo and his luckiness 2 seasons ago.... :p

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm apparently in the same tribe as Endy. Hi, Endy! :D

I stutter, snuggling in my blanket.

"S-so... C-cold..."

"You okay?"

I look up to see...

"Oh, hi Endy!" I greeted.

"Hi."

"... We're in the same tribe as each other, aren't we?"

"Yes."

I bang my head against a nearby rock.

Well, won't this be fun~

Note the sarcasm.

"... Let's not vote each other, that okay?"

endersteve5, despite the fact that I feel like following Notty like a duckling again, because YOU'RE here all my plans have CRASHED and BURNED because now I don't have a choice but to ally with you. (In short, I agree with the alliance. I love you too much to abandon you. <3)

Who do you trust the most in your current tribe?
Endy, of course!

Who do you not trust the most in your tribe?
... I don't know how to answer that.

(I'm not going to re-start the spoiler fiasco that happened once before. Want to know what I mean? ... No, I don't want to talk about it.)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Natsu looks like you have to choose between me and Notty.
Whatever you do, I will always love you.
Sigh.. I took ages to think this over, and I'm sorry Pim. =c
I can't betray notty again, I betrayed Notty the earlier time by mistake! =c

Well, looks like my game is already done.

It's been a pleasure.
Well, always jivvi or Hockeyfan can lose first voting ;)

Faliara

Reaction score
  • Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Pim

Reaction score
Sigh.. I took ages to think this over, and I'm sorry Pim. =c
I can't betray notty again, I betrayed Notty the earlier time by mistake! =c

It's been a pleasure.
Don't worry, you might not have to vote!

Its almost 100% sure there will be a superalliance again.
Even though i dont have to vote the next days, I wont have any chance of surviving.

Faliara

Reaction score

It's been a pleasure.

Even though i dont have to vote the next days, I wont have any chance of surviving.
And according to Notty's voting chart suggestions it seems it's a very low chance that I'm actually joining said alliance (I love Endy too much, sorry Notty :c)

You know, the ones that I definitely do NOT want to betray would be Endy, Toilet, Xfolo and Raxo. *strokes chin* Yeah~

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Tribe 2:
Fruit, Stret and Myuser should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.
:/ Notty....... what did I do!?
Oh don't worry, you didn't do anything!
From your tribe I wanted Fruity to stay in the game. Then I just chose two people that I thought might agree with a tribe alliance with him. I chose myuser since I sort of feel bad that we kept voting him last season. And Stret because he was one of the leaders of the Mega-Alliance last game.

Feel free to adjust the alliance, just keep fruit in it. I'm sure Fruit wants you in because he did say he trusts you =P

It's been a pleasure.

Actually I have different plans for this season. To play a smaller role. You'll know soon enough. Unfortunately we can't do PM's yet so I just have to keep it to myself for now.

Who do you trust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?
Lovely, he sticked with who I told him to vote even though smoggy had almost gotten him out.
Who do you distrust the most in your tribe? out of your tribe?
That would have to be Pim. Not because he is distrustable, infact I think Pim is pretty trustable. However because I "betrayed" him last season, there is no way of knowing he doesn't have the same plans for me.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
First Immunity Challenge
Welcome to your first immunity challenge. In this challenge you'll have to build a totem in the correct order. For the ones who don't know what a totem is let me show you an example.

A totem have different pieces. That's what you will do. Each Tribe will build a totem. Here's the different color pieces you'll use in order to build it.
Each Tribe will have to stack them in the correct order. Only I know the correct one. So the two Tribes that guess mine will win immunity. Its not a race of who does it the fastest! Since there are different timezones. So take your time. I'll be giving around 1 day or a little bit more.
Now, each Tribe will need to create a PM. In which you will need to include ALL of your teammates. There are 5 so everyone can be in the PM. There you will talk about which order you'll like to build this. EVERYONE need to agrees at the end. If everyone does agrees with the order then ONE Tribe member will send me by PM the order they chose.
Let me be clear. This PM will be the one you'll be using for every challenges. DO NOT talk about strategy there. Its only used for challenges.
Okay, that's it. GO!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Once a tribe creates their PM let me know by this thread.​
Uh, do we have to add you to the tribe PM too, because we can only have 5 people (I think)?
You can invite up to 5 members. Since 1 creates the PM, they can invite 4 other members and ansoro. So adding ansoro would always be good I guess =3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score