Survivor Paulet

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Paulet Island is a circular island, south-east of Dundee Island, off the north-eastern end of the Antartic Peninsula.

I will be your host and any questions can be asked to me!
It is asked that you perhaps roleplay a bit, as it might make it funner.

After a long and cold trip by vote the Survivors arrive to the island

Ansoro: Greetings Survivors. Welcome to Survivor Paulet Season 6. As you can tell this time we didn't choose a warm island. We've decided to make it harder this time. Harder to find food. Harder to stay warm. Harder to sleep. Harder to win challenges. Harder to win.
I'll start by saying the this time the Jury will be the Survivors that get voted out in 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place. For the ones who don't know what the Jury is: When there's only 3 players last standing the Jury Members will vote for whoever they think deserves to win.
I'll also be handing out 3 immunities to three different Survivors. I'll PM those Survivors saying that you got one of those 3. (It will be chosen randomly).

Now, the part you've been waiting for. Tribes. These will be your Tribes for the time being.

Fimbori Tribe

Natsu Fourth one voted out.
Lovedaice Ninth one voted out.
Xfolo Third one voted out.
Nottykitten Twelfth one voted out. Second Member of the Jury.
Pim First one voted out.

Euwiria Tribe

storm886 Eigth one voted out.
Stretford01 Thirteenth one voted out. Third Member of the Jury.Twelfth one voted out.
Toiletprincess Sixteenth one voted out. Sixth Member of the Jury.
xXxFruitNinjaxXx Fifteenth one voted out. Fifth Member of the Jury.
myusername22 Fourteenth one voted out. Fourth Member of the Jury.

Toflunu Tribe

Hockeyfan1852 Fifth one voted out.
endersteve5 Second one voted out.
superstein Seventeenth one voted out. Seventh Member of the Jury.
Faliara- Winner of Survivor Paulet.
davidjl123 Seventh one voted out.

Xiphia Tribe

raxo2222- Third place.
77_is_the_best Eleventh one voted out. First Member of the Jury.
Jivvi Tenth one voted out.
nitasu987- Second place.
Ooglie101 Left the game. Sixth one voted out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now listen carefully. I'll give time (Probably 1 day) so you can get to know your fellow Survivors and make some strategy if you wish.
This day you'll only be talking in this thread. No PM'S yet.

And later the challenge will come. Remember thw two Tribes that win will win immunity and they won't vote anyone out. The other two will.

But like I said, for now get to know each one of you.

Good luck

Survivor Paulet has oficially started.

*Ansoro leaves the Island*

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And here I was about to send some PM's. Ohwell, guess we'll only be talking in here for today. So I will be telling my opinion out loud.

Tribe 1:
Quite funny we are all together. It's the Trinity of Me, Love and Natsu. And then there is Xfolo and Pim. Not sure what should happen here yet. I love Natsu and Love. But then again, Natsu chose Pim last time and might not join me or love. Maybe Love doesn't want to join me this season. And I feel bad for betraying Xfolo last season so this choice is really really hard. [Lol sorry pim xD]

Tribe 2:
Fruit, Stret and Myuser should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

Tribe 3:
Super, David and Faliara should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

Tribe 4:
Ooglie, Raxo and Nitasu should be a Tribe alliance to get a majority there.

If you follow this you might just get a good position in the game.

• Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987 and Notme

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ohhhh. Ok.

The moment I arrived on the island I saw that there was practically no wood. Well damn. Overall it was rather... cold. And I didn't see any animals or plants either. How the heck am I supposed to survive in that?

I look down and see a rock that fits in my hand. I grab the rock. Perhaps I can use it somehow later.

Pim

Reaction score
And here I was about to send some PM's. Ohwell, guess we'll only be talking in here for today. So I will be telling my opinion out loud.

Tribe 1:
Quite funny we are all together. It's the Trinity of Me, Love and Natsu. And then there is Xfolo and Pim. Not sure what should happen here yet. I love Natsu and Love. But then again, Natsu chose Pim last time and might not join me or love. Maybe Love doesn't want to join me this season. And I feel bad for betraying Xfolo last season so this choice is really really hard. [Lol sorry pim xD]

Tribe 2:

Tribe 3:

Tribe 4:

Yeah guys, lets give Notty the whole game in her hands, like last season!
Cmon, maybe its time for us to make our own dicisions. It takes away the joy if just one person rules it all.

Anyway, looks like im already unwanted, so lets give myself to the market.
I'm a very trustable person, as I wont let my alliance members down. I can lead or follow, depends on what you want me to do. One thing is for sure, I will be in an alliance with Xfolo <3

Reactions: Xfolo

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah guys, lets give Notty the whole game in her hands, like last season!
Cmon, maybe its time for us to make our own dicisions. It takes away the joy if just one person rules it all.

Anyway, looks like im already unwanted, so lets give myself to the market.
I'm a very trustable person, as I wont let my alliance members down. I can lead or follow, depends on what you want me to do. One thing is for sure, I will be in an alliance with Xfolo <3
One cat to rule them all.....

You're not unwanted, I just prefer you voted out over the others =S. Let's just hope we win this challenge and then we have nothing to worry about =D

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I get off the boat and survey the island. This is my 4th or 5th season so I have to think quickly. I see nitasu987 eating some nachos that he hid on the boat. I see a bunch of other people huddling together for warmth in the freezing tundra. I jog on the outsides of the island to warm up looking for anything to me and my tribe to cope with the brutal weather. About half a mile near the water I see a ship wreak jutting out of the ice. I run over then stomp on the edges of the ice trying to get it to crack. After about an hour I manage to grab about a stack of wood planks and piece of the sail. I set up a temporary tent with a few of the planks and cover it with the sail. The tent is leaned up against a snow covered hill to block the wind. I shovel out some of the snow inside the tent cover myself in the leaves below and fall asleep.

nitasu987

Reaction score

Tribe 1:

Tribe 2:

Tribe 3:

Tribe 4:

Thanks Notty, like we didn't already know that <3 but really do you need to dictate our alliances for us?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Tribe 1:

Tribe 2:

Tribe 3:

Tribe 4:

Thanks Notty, like we didn't already know that <3 but really do you need to dictate our alliances for us?
I did say it was my opinion ;)