Survivor Paulet

Faliara

Reaction score

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I get off the boat and survey the island. This is my 4th or 5th season so I have to think quickly. I see nitasu987 eating some nachos that he hid on the boat. I see a bunch of other people huddling together for warmth in the freezing tundra. I jog on the outsides of the island to warm up looking for anything to me and my tribe to cope with the brutal weather. About half a mile near the water I see a ship wreak jutting out of the ice. I run over then stomp on the edges of the ice trying to get it to crack. After about an hour I manage to grab about a stack of wood planks and piece of the sail. I set up a temporary tent with a few of the planks and cover it with the sail. The tent is leaned up against a snow covered hill to block the wind. I shovel out some of the snow inside the tent cover myself in the leaves below and fall asleep.
Faliara and others: Sacrifice hockeyfan, he didn't replied here.

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I get off the boat and survey the island. This is my 4th or 5th season so I have to think quickly. I see nitasu987 eating some nachos that he hid on the boat. I see a bunch of other people huddling together for warmth in the freezing tundra. I jog on the outsides of the island to warm up looking for anything to me and my tribe to cope with the brutal weather. About half a mile near the water I see a ship wreak jutting out of the ice. I run over then stomp on the edges of the ice trying to get it to crack. After about an hour I manage to grab about a stack of wood planks and piece of the sail. I set up a temporary tent with a few of the planks and cover it with the sail. The tent is leaned up against a snow covered hill to block the wind. I shovel out some of the snow inside the tent cover myself in the leaves below and fall asleep.
Faliara and others: Sacrifice hockeyfan, he didn't replied here.
Oh yeah, forgot about this post XD