Survivor Clipperton

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the Island are... @digitalmez and @Shanebat1

Digitalmez received 6 votes
Shanebat received 5 votes
Nottykitten received 3 votes

Duel #15

Digitalmez vs. Shanebat1

I've given each on of you a map with the coordinates of each cave. One cave has a Special Immunity. Two have immunity and the other ones are empty.

Choose one.​

Good Luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 14th Survivor voted out of Survivor Clipperton is... @digitalmez

@Shanebat1 you're safe. You also chose the cave with the Special Immunity which means you can't be voted out for next voting.

Digital, remember there might exist a chance of you returning to the game. But for right now you'll be sent to Redemption Island next to Endersteve.

Digitalmez, you're the Fifth Member of the Jury. Please stay in touch with the thread becuse you'll be very important at the end.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Digitalmez, the Tribe have spoken.

14 down. 6 left.

• Sad
Reactions: digi

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Before I'll explain the next challenge I'm going to say there won't be any more Special Immunity during the duel. There's just going to be normal immunities.

-----------------

New Challenge

Congratulations Top 6

Lovedaice
Nottykitten
Xfolo
CRonaldo727
Shanebat1
Alpha102

For this Challenge only ONE Survivor will win immunity. From now on there will only be 1 winner. So you need to try even harder.

For this Challenge you'll be thinking as Detectives. You'll need to solve the case. So pay close attention.

You've been hired to solve a case. They send you to this building with 50 floors. You go to Floor 30, Room #301.
You open the door. Right after you open the door a cat runs past your legs leaving the room. You proceed to go inside the room to check it out. You see broken glass all over the floor. You see a skeleton laying there. And you also see water everywhere.

Explain to me what happened there. Solve the case. Send me a PM with your answer. This Challenge is Individual. Which means DO NOT talk about it with your Tribemates.

The closest one to the answer wins.

@Shanebat1 you are not participating since you're safe.

Good Luck.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

The winner of this Challenge is... @CRonaldo727

This is what he wrote and it's exactly what happened:

The skeleton is a fish skeleton.

What happened was there was an aquarium with a fish inside, and the cat knocked the aquarium over, causing the broken glass, and the water, and then ate the fish, leaving a skeleton.

I want to say I enjoyed every single one of you guessing the case. All of you were very logical! Feel free to post yours.

Congratulations CRonaldo. You've won immunity and can't be voted out.

You'll be taken on a Hot Air Ballon Ride while enjoying some delicious food.​

----------------------

Votings are open now

Vote for TWO Survivors.

You can't vote for CRonaldo or Shanebat.

Survivors in danger:

Notykitten
Xfolo
Lovedaice
Alpha102

Good Luck.​

Reactions: Faliara

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I made mine into a sort of RP one me being Sherlock holmes:
Sherlock: The skeleton you see lying on the floor is that of John Jones Mcfarm. Judging from the state of decay through which lenghts the body has turned into a skeleton, it is presumed Mr. Mcfarm has been dead for atleast 1 month. The lack of blood indicates that Mr. Mcfarm has not suffered any physical traumas and there are no signs of violence. So Mr. Mcfarm either had a hearth attack, choked or got poisoned. However, from the evidence it becomes quite clear that Mr. Mcfarm got murdered.

Watson: And the cat thing?
Inspector Lestrade: But there is water all over the floor. Don't you suppose this water would have vaporized during the time it took for the body to decompose? This water was not here when Mr. Mcfarm died and someone was in here recently! And what cat thing...?

Sherlock: Ohyes the cat thing. I noticed that too. Excellent observation Watson. And isn't it obvious Lestrade?

Inspector Lestrade: No it isn't. How did Mr. Mcfarm die?

Sherlock: Don't you see? It was the cat!

Watson: That is not quite what I meant with the cat thing but eh.. do you seriously suggest a cat killed him?

Sherlock: Well not directly. You see, Mr. Mcfarm was a business man, and a pretty bad one actually. However he did get his hands on quite a bit of money before his death. You can see his brand new TV and computer. How did he get this money? Well it's quite simple. From what his daughter Macy Mcfarm told us, John here is quite the gambler. You see every tuesday night he would go out with some friends to play some poker, which is most likely how he got the money. But as you know with poker people aren't always happy when someone else wins. So in an attempt to get the money back, one of his poker buddies poisoned Mr. Mcfarm so that this friend would get his money back. And this is where the cat comes in. The poison was put on the cat, so that when Mr. Mcfarm would touch the cat, he would get the poison on his hands and sooner or later would get it ingested somehow. Thus ending Mr. Mcfarm's life.

Inspector Lestrade: So we should be looking at one of his poker buddies! That still doens't explain why there is water on the floor though.

Sherlock: No need for that, I got it all figured out. You see the poison used was a very delicate one. It can only be made by the finest animal biologist. I checked Mr. Mcfarms facebook page to look for any animal biologist and found only one. Casey Mcbane. If you go to his lab you'll find some samples of the poison used on Mr. Mcfarm. This should be enough to take him in and get a confession out of him. Oh and the water and glass? That was Peter the security guard who dropped two glasses of water when he walked in and found the body. He didn't tell the police because he has been doing it with the maid in guests their rooms, which is why he had two glasses of water. Too afraid he might get fired he didn't tell us.

Long story short: Poison killed Mr. Mcfarm. The water and glass comes from Peter who dropped two glasses when he found the body and lied about it to the police.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the Island are... @lovedaice and @Nottykitten

Lovedaice received 4 votes
Notty received 4 votes
Xfolo received 3 votes
Alpha received 1 vote

Duel #16

Nottykitten vs. Lovedaice

I've given each one of you a map with th coordinates of each cave. There's three caves with immunity and the other three are empty. Choose one.

Good Luck.​

• Haha
Reactions: Jivvi

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 15th Survivor voted out of Survivor Clipperton is... @lovedaice

@Nottykitten you're safe and can return to your Tribe.

Lovedaice, you're the Sixth Member of the Jury. You'll be very important at the end.

There might exist a chnce of you returning to the game so please stay in touch with the thread. You'll be sent to Redemption Island next to Endersteve and Digitalmez.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Lovedaice, the Tribe have spoken.

15 down. 5 left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
New Challenge

Congratulations Top 5

CRonaldo
Shanebat
Alpha
Xfolo
Nottykitten

We're almost getting to the end! So give it your best.

For this challenge each one of you will have a Coconut. Inside 2 of thos coconuts there will be a white rock. And the other 3 will have a black rock. (I've randomly selected who has a black or white coconut).

So, you have a decision to make. You can choose to break your coconut OR not to break it.

If you break it and there was a black rock insde then you're out. But if you decide to not break it and there was a black rock then you move to the next round.

If you break it and there was a white rock inside then you move to the next round. But if you don't break it and there was a white rock inside then you're out.

We'll continue doing this until there's just ONE Survivor left.

Post your action in this same thread.

Good Luck.