Survivor Clipperton

Faliara

Reaction score
Actually-

You all made pretty big moves, in my opinion. You all affected the game in your own, unique way.

But for now, I'll ask the question that has been asked the most in Blocktopia's forum Survivor;

Why should I vote you?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Because I was capable of engineering situations to my advantage, and adjusting what I had to do as problems arose. You can even see how my gameplay improved throughout this season.

I'm new to this game. My only experience with Survivor is watching the show.

During the team stuff, I didn't perform well. I was pretty sure I wouldn't make the merge. I got voted out twice, and managed to stay back in through excellent cave choices.

But once I got to the merge, I didn't get voted out at all. No time in the danger zone. I joined the alliance with Ender, Shane, Notty, and Ooglie. I stayed behind the radar for a while, knowing I appeared as just another alliance member. It worked, since it seems like I wasn't targeted by Shane even though he was voting against us the whole time. At that point I wasn't on the bottom, but I wasn't a top performer either.

Then when Ender got voted out I took it upon myself to make the move and get Notty, XFolo, and Cronaldo into a new alliance, with me as the leader. I was in control of the game at that point, and it lasted until the end. I knew Notty would take me to the end, and I developed a stronger connection with XFolo and Cronaldo than Notty, and I knew to use that to make Notty out to be the bigger threat when the time came to turn on each other.

I knew the final challenge wouldn't go so well for me, since my challenge performance left a lot to be desired. Preparing in advance fixed that. Despite my flaws, I knew how to play to my strengths and overcome them.

Xfolo

Reaction score
Fal, you should vote for me because i was one of the guys at the bottm, and still made it here, thanks to somee big moves. And thanks for being a great ally :-)

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok, here's what I've gathered from it all so far (only after the merge, since that's where the real game started), everything that has anything concerning me, for other jury members to read and think about.

Right after the merge, I was in an alliance with Alpha, Notty, Fali and Toilet, iirc. Soon afterwards, I got a PM from Ooglie stating that Toilet is playing a double game against us (it was public knowledge that she was in another alliance, although she did tell us she'd stay loyal to both sides.) and I had already begun feeling a little suspicious of Toilet not quite sharing the full truth with us, since she went out of her way to make it seem like she was loyal to both sides, a little too much, it seemed at the time. Ooglie somehow gained access to the messages in our alliance PM and he used them against Toilet in a very good play, I gotta give him credit for that.

I was feeling a little suspicious of Ooglie as well, but since Toilet had already caught my attention and then Ooglie came there with direct quotes from our alliance PM, there had to be a spy among us. Alpha and Fali, probably not. Notty, not so sure. But Ooglie said Toilet and she was already somewhat suspicious in my eyes, so I took quick action and made sure that we cut Toilet loose, because even though I wasn't sure, it was a risky situation anyway and I had to do something to protect my own alliance as a whole.
@Nottykitten I suppose it was you then who was the double agent?

Anyhow, once the votes got out, Toilet obviously figured out what was going on and Fali, innocent as she is, wasn't feeling well about continuing either. The alliance had lasted only one round and I already needed a new one. That's when Notty PMed me about a new alliance with Ooglie, Shane, Love and Alpha. Love dropped out for some reason, so that left me, Ooglie, Shane, Alpha and Notty. I figured, sure, why not. It was a risky play, especially since I knew what those particular players were capable of, but if it worked, it was well worth the risk. I made sure to cover my own ass though in a separate pact with Alpha and Fali, since those really were the only two players I felt I could trust.

So now we knew there were two opposing alliances and for a round or two, everything seemed to calm down and go just as expected. And then, suddenly, I'm in the danger zone. The numbers left no doubt, there was a traitor inside the alliance. Now I know it was Shane, but back then it could have just as easily been Notty, so I made a separate PM with Alpha, trying to figure out who was the traitor and how we should go on next. I made two plans: one for when I come out of the duel as a winner and one for when I don't, so at least Alpha can get to Top 3. Here's the direct quote of what I said while I was in the duel:

endersteve5 said:
Theory time:

There were two opposing alliances: us and the rest. Two people - one from our side and one from the other - are playing a double game, controlling the game from behind the scenes. They made sure that one from either alliance would go in the danger zone and after one of us survives, they pick the alliance that has more people and ride to the top 5, after which new alliances would have to be made anyway.

Two people from our side could've been it and two people from their side could've been it. Notty or Shane and Digi or Love.

Here's what we should do: if I get out alive, we keep playing their game for one more round, then we see what we should do next. If I don't, make an alliance with Xfolo and Cron, but don't let it show to Notty and Shane. Either one of them could be the traitor, and we have no way of telling who, although if I had to make a guess, my money would be on Shane, he seems to be trying to make himself look innocent too hard (Mafia kicking in here :p). From there it should be an easy ride to Top 5 or 4 or so, since one of them is still working with you and if you get Cron and Xfolo on your side, you have the majority.

I'm guessing the reason why I got the most votes out of us was the fact that I keep proposing the votes, which kinda makes me look like an alliance leader, so they probably think that if I go down, the rest of the alliance will be easier to take down. Also, since I don't really see Xfolo as an alliance leader, I guess it's safe to say that the double-gamers's bet is on me losing the challenge, although they have insurance in case I win.
Well, I didn't get out of the duel alive. Alpha took my plan and pretty much went straight with it. I don't think my theory was 100% correct, especially since it now turns out Xfolo is a greater mastermind than everyone figured, but I got the details that mattered to me and Alpha right, it seems.

If you guys could confirm or deny this stuff, that'd be great so I could make a better decision. Also, Toilet, I explained now why we voted you while you were in an alliance, so I hope there's no hard feelings for that bit. Looks like you were simply in the wrong alliance at the wrong time.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Right after the merge, I was in an alliance with Alpha, Notty, Fali and Toilet, iirc. Soon afterwards, I got a PM from Ooglie stating that Toilet is playing a double game against us (it was public knowledge that she was in another alliance, although she did tell us she'd stay loyal to both sides.) and I had already begun feeling a little suspicious of Toilet not quite sharing the full truth with us, since she went out of her way to make it seem like she was loyal to both sides, a little too much, it seemed at the time. Ooglie somehow gained access to the messages in our alliance PM and he used them against Toilet in a very good play, I gotta give him credit for that.
Yeah, Ooglie was in some trouble with shanes alliance because Shane didn't trust him anymore. So then we made sure to blame Toilet for being in multiple alliances. We came up with the idea of Oog PMing you and saying that Toilet said some things in shanes PM where Toilet was admitting to betray us. I gave Oog the direct quotes so that you would believe him. And then we just tried to say that Toilet is the traitor and get her out of both alliances.

I was betrayed from both sides of my alliances, even though I had absolutely no intention of betraying either of them. It kinda broke my heart not being able to trust any of my alliances so I had nowhere to go and the only person I could really rely on the entire game was Shane. I manage to get pretty far in these games without betraying anyone, and I'm still proud of that but anyway.

And then theres the statement in Notty's post ' whether Toilet truly did it'.
What did I do, huh?
You didn't do anything. Read the above where I explain what sort of happened. Do realise that I wasn't just trying to betray you, but I was trying to save Ooglie. And the only way to do that was to get you out, sorry <3

@Nottykitten I suppose it was you then who was the double agent?
I was only a double agent against Toilet, I was still on your side however. Just wanted to save Ooglie from some trouble in his alliance.

Why should I vote you?
Because while all of us did make big moves and were pretty strategic, when we had to vote someone from the Alliance of Notty, Alpha, Xfolo and Cron, I was the one to volunteer. I went to the danger zone quite a few times but I always came back.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So now we knew there were two opposing alliances and for a round or two, everything seemed to calm down and go just as expected. And then, suddenly, I'm in the danger zone. The numbers left no doubt, there was a traitor inside the alliance. Now I know it was Shane, but back then it could have just as easily been Notty, so I made a separate PM with Alpha, trying to figure out who was the traitor and how we should go on next. I made two plans: one for when I come out of the duel as a winner and one for when I don't, so at least Alpha can get to Top 3. Here's the direct quote of what I said while I was in the duel:

Well, I didn't get out of the duel alive. Alpha took my plan and pretty much went straight with it. I don't think my theory was 100% correct, especially since it now turns out Xfolo is a greater mastermind than everyone figured, but I got the details that mattered to me and Alpha right, it seems.
I made that PM before you got voted out, expressing my concerns about the alliance we were in. In the first post I made I mentioned getting a group of five people together, that was where I was considering a plan to get a new alliance.

As soon as you got voted out I named shane as who probably betrayed us. You made the post regarding the plan first, but it was more of a 'Great minds think alike' scenario. Unless Notty wants to confirm I did mention XFolo in our private PM, all you really have is my word on that xD

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I made that PM before you got voted out, expressing my concerns about the alliance we were in. In the first post I made I mentioned getting a group of five people together, that was where I was considering a plan to get a new alliance.

As soon as you got voted out I named shane as who probably betrayed us. You made the post regarding the plan first, but it was more of a 'Great minds think alike' scenario. Unless Notty wants to confirm I did mention XFolo in our private PM, all you really have is my word on that xD
Mmk. Just for the record, I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing that you took my plan :p

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just want to be recognized for executing it since it took a lot of work, and not just relying on someone else to get me where I am now xD.
Of course, and you did a great job. I mean, I was really uncertain if I could pull it off, since this is a game of chance as much as it is a game of skill, and even so, there are some very skillful people here, so you did a great job with it.

• Love
Reactions: Alisha

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, Ooglie was in some trouble with shanes alliance because Shane didn't trust him anymore. So then we made sure to blame Toilet for being in multiple alliances. We came up with the idea of Oog PMing you and saying that Toilet said some things in shanes PM where Toilet was admitting to betray us. I gave Oog the direct quotes so that you would believe him. And then we just tried to say that Toilet is the traitor and get her out of both alliances.

You didn't do anything. Read the above where I explain what sort of happened. Do realise that I wasn't just trying to betray you, but I was trying to save Ooglie. And the only way to do that was to get you out, sorry <3

I was only a double agent against Toilet, I was still on your side however. Just wanted to save Ooglie from some trouble in his alliance.

Because while all of us did make big moves and were pretty strategic, when we had to vote someone from the Alliance of Notty, Alpha, Xfolo and Cron, I was the one to volunteer. I went to the danger zone quite a few times but I always came back.
Ooglie would've been perfectly fine in our alliance if no one had told Smoggy that I was in an alliance with Shane, Love and himself.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
The Winner of Survivor Clipperton Season 7 is... Alpha102

Congratulations Alpha!! You've outwitted, outplayed and outlasted every single one of these Survivors.

Alpha102 received a total of 4 votes
Xfolo received a total of 2 votes
Nottykitten received a total of 2 votes

So it means Nottykitten and Xfolo are tied for Second/Third Place. I do want to say amazing job to both of you. You played a great game as well!

-------------

Ooglie, Faliara, Shanebat and CRonaldo voted for Alpha
Digitalmez and Endersteve voted for Xfolo
Lovedaice and Toiletprincess voted for Nottykitten

--------​

Congratulations Alpha! You won 1 Million Dollars and he Title of Sole Survivor!

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Board

1. Alpha102
2. Xfolo / Nottykitten
3. Nottykitten / Xfolo
4. CRonaldo727
5. lovedaice
6. Shanebat1
7. digitalmez
8. endersteve5
9. Toiletprincess
10. Faliara
11. Ooglie101
12. storm886
13. SmoggyWaffles
14. Kallie_S
15. raxo2222
16. xXxFruitNinjaxXx
17. ealev
18. brownlee123
19. ChronosStar524
20. Stretford01

---------------------

I want to thank each one of you for making this season a great one! You all made a good job.

Again, congratulations Alpha. First time playing anf first time winning. I take my hat off for you.

--------------------

SEASON 8 IS COMING SOON!

I haven't posted the Sign-Ups yet and there's already around 13 spots taken already. So if you want me to save you a spot send me a PM.

Wait for Season 8! It can be your time to win!

Last edited:
Reactions: Notme and digi

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I clicked on the wrong alert the first time, which led me to the placement results rather than the big flashy announcement post, haha.

I had a good time overall, the game became a bit more enjoyable once the merge happened, since team play scared me the entire time xD. I exceeded my placement expectations(18th) before the first vote for my tribe even happened, which was also a plus.

I was able to develop my social skills a bit, initiating private conversations can be intimidating for me because of the fear of rejection. But I learned that rejection's not as bad as I thought, and I met a lot of cool people I haven't talked to before, which was really nice.

Not only did I get the million, but I got ansoro's hat. Even better!

Faliara

Reaction score
Congratulations, Alpha!

I voted Alpha to be the winner instead of Foly and Notty because... Well, overall, if I push any sort of bias that might exist aside, he just seems like the better choice.

Not to say that Foly and Notty did great as well. He did lose the Danger Zone Duel once, but came back later on and managed to stay there. Notty was also a major player throughout the game- in my point of view, at least- having been able to pull out a lot of strings on who gets voted out.

But Alpha, for his first game, did very, very well. He actually had improved quite a bit throughout the game, and had been cunning in his moves during the merge, knowing he wouldn't get voted out. (I think it's because he's a Mafia host. I hope I'm not the only one that remembered this fact when he made it to the Top 3.)

Overall, while Nottykitten was a major influence in the votings, and Xfolo had managed to stay despite the odds against him, Alpha was both, having not knowing much about Survivor in his first game and surviving the Danger Zone twice, as well as being in control of the game near the end.

So... No hard feelings, okay?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten