Survivor Clipperton

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

I need to say I enjoyed making this challenge. I wanted to see what logic you'll use to choose the 9 people worthy to be in that bunker with you and that will eventually help you survive as well.

The winner for this challenge is... @Xfolo

Congratualtions Xfolo. You've won immunity and CAN'T be voted out.

I'm going to go ahead and explain why Xfolo won and what was wrong about the other ones.

--------------

Xfolo chose: Chemical Expert, Organic Farmer, Astronaut, Psicotherapist, Doctor, Electrician, Poet, Carpenter and Zoologist.​

Now, there's some people that you needed to FOR SURE choose to be in the bunker with you. Those are:

Doctor: Obvious reason.
Organic Farmer: Without food you can't live.
Psicotherapist: 1 year in a bunker will drive people crazy. They need him/her.
Carpenter: Know how to build things. And remember you're in an Island. Once you get out you'll need to build a vote. Without him you'll stay there oreve and die.​

Those are the main 4. If you don't have either of those 4 in your list you're immediately out of the challenge.

Xfolo had the 4 of them. Now, Chemical Expert it's important. Electrician it's VERY important as well. We need someone that knows about all of that eventually. Zoologist: Pretty sure there will be animals out there who survived. Animals are very important and we'll need someone that knows about them. Astronaut was the only one that was "Eh". No one needs an Astronaut. No one's going to space anytime soon.

Now, the tricky part: Poet, some of you were busy choosing the "Important Jobs" but is VERY necessary to choose someone that entertains people. Someone that make people relax. It's all about combining things. And Xfolo did that.

I can say Xfolo would've easily survived the Cataclysm.​

--------

Now, it was a close call between Xfolo and Alpha. I'll explain why Xfolo beats him.

Alpha chose: Astronaut, Organic Farmer, USA Senator, Doctor, Soldier, Fashion Designer, Psicotherapist, Carpenter and Chemical Expert.

Okay, he chose the main 4 (Farmer, Doc, Carpenter and Psico).
Chemical expert, good.
Astronaut, again, not important.
Fashion Designer: Very important. Like I said, you need someone that entertains people. Clothe boost self-esteem. It's like the "Poet" of this group.​

It call came down to the USA Senator and Soldier of Alpha VS. Zoologist and Electrician of Xfolo.
USA Senetar does know the law. And can bring some order. And Solier is strong. Make sure to defend and control situations. But a Zoologist and Electrician are more important if you ask me. You NEED an Electrician for later on. And Zoologist for animals.

Many other people can know about laws and how to maintain order. Yo don't need to be a Senator to know all of that. And sometimes while Soldiers are strong and use guns what else wil it bring to the table? Xfolo wins.

---------------------​

Third Place was for Cronaldo.

He chose: Organic Farmer, Psicotherapist, Doctor, Carpenter, Electrician, Soldier, Zoologist, Civil Engineer, Chemical Expert.

Now, he chose the main 4. He also chose the Electrician and Zoologist. Awesome. And the engeneer and Chemical. But where's the fun part? People need to be entertain. They NEED that part in their lifes. It's a must.

You would've probably have won if you would've added a Poet, Fashion Designer, Opera Singer or Harpist instead maybe of an engineer or chemical expert.​

--------------------

Fourth Place goes to Notty.
Notty chose: Organic Farmer, Psicotherpaist, Doctor, USA Senator, Electrician, Civil Engineer, Housekeeper, Zoologist and Chemical Expert.

Now, you cose 3 of the main persons. You missed the Carpenter. And yes, you do have an Civil Engineer but it's not the same.

Housekeeper not really important.​

You also didn't add either Poet, Harpist, Opea Singer or Fashion Designer.

But great call choosing Zoologist, Electrician and Chemical.

--------------------

And alst but not least, Lovedaice.

He chose: Astronaut, Psicotherapist, Soldier, Doctor, Civil Engineer, Chemical Expert, Carpenter, Housekeeper and Bank Manager.

Added 3 of the main persons. But missed Organic Farmer, major error right there!

No person to entertain.​

----------

I hope I explained myself good! It wasa fun challenge so thank you all!

Votings are open

Vote for 2 Survivors. It can't be for Xfolo.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
THE FASHION DESIGNER IS ALSO THE MASTER OF PONCHOS!!!!!!!

Wow, that challenge was so close. At least I can make political jokes with the senator :3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alright we have to vote 2 people. From:
Love
Alpha
Cronaldo
Notty

Here is what I suggest: This voting, we will vote Me and Love. And then Me and Love will go to the danger zone. However, I suggest that the winner of this danger zone will be guaranteed a place in the finals. Meaning we won't vote this person next voting.

Meaning that either Me or love will be guaranteed a place in the finals.

Then the next voting, there are 4 people left. The winner of this danger zone and Alpha, Cron and Xfolo. Most likely one of you three people will get immunity. Meaning this person is guaranteed the second place in the finals. Then we will vote the two people left.[thus not the winner of this danger zone and not the person that gets immunity]. The winner of that danger zone will be the third person in the finals.

So in the end, everyone will be voted atleast once and will compete in the danger zone atleast once. Except for the person that will get the immunity next voting. Sounds good?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the Island are... @lovedaice and @Nottykitten

Lovedaice received 4 votes
Nottykitten received 4 votes
Alpha received 1 vote
CRonaldo received 1 vote

Duel #18

Nottykitten vs. Lovedaice

I've given each one of you a map with the coordinates of each cave. Choose one cave you wish to go to. 3 caves have immunity and the other 3 are empty.​

Good Luck.​

• Creative
Reactions: Forest_Knight

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 16th Survivors voted out of Survivor Clipperton is... @lovedaice

@Nottykitten you're safe.

Lovedaice, you're the Seventh Member of the Jury. Please stay in touch with the thread because you'll be very important at the end.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Lovedaice, the Tribe have spoken.

16 down. 4 left.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Immunity Challenge

Congratulations Final 4

@Xfolo
@Nottykitten
@CRonaldo727
@Alpha102

It's been a crazy game. Lots of things have happened but the four of you have made it this far. Which is not easy in this game.

For your last Immunity Challenge you'll need to assemble a Totem Pole. There's a group of images you'll need to organize to form a phrase.

Now, let me be clear. You will organize it from BOTTOM to TOP. Meaning the Bottom will be the FIRST word of the phrase and the Top will be the last word.​

Use these words when you send me your PM Challenge: (From Left to Right): Mountain, Jump, Duh, Trophy, Cars, Finger, Number, Dice, Stretford. (Keep in mind that's not what it means, it's just what you need to send me).

Would you be able to figure ou the last challenge, win immunity and have a spot for the final 3?

Good Luck!​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Keep in mind who ever wins Immunity will not only have a spot in the Final 3 but he'll also will have the power to choose which 2 Survivors to send to the Duel.

Since the other 3 Survivors will have an equal amount of votes. (Since you need to vote for 2 Survivors) So the decisive vote will be the one who wins this Challenge.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

The winner of the Last Challenge of this season is... @Nottykitten

Congratulations Nottykitten! You won immunity which means you'll be in the Final 3!

Now, you have an important decision to make. You need to choose which 2 Survivors to send to the Duel. In which one of them will be voted out and will be the last member of the Jury. The other Survivor you don't send to the Duel will be sitting next to you in the Final 3.

Don't post on this thread whaty your choice will be. Send it by PM.

If you want you can give time for @CRonaldo727 @Alpha102 and @Xfolo to send you a PM saying why you should take them to the Final. Or if you don't want to wait for that then just send me your vote.

-------------------

Also, I know this Challenge was hard but let me go ahead and explain the answer. (No one got it right but Notty was the closest one).

The phrase was: You need to win the last challenge to succeed.

Finger: It was pointing at YOU.
Cars: Need for Speed (The game). NEED was the word.
Numbers or Dice: Either of them was correct. It was used as the word "To". Two = To. Dice showed the Number 2 =To.
Trophy: Win
Duh: The
Stretford: He got LAST place in this season.
Jump: That's a Challenge.
Numbers or Dice: Either of them was correct.
Mountain: Succeed. (The little person reaching the top of the mountain with a flag).

Nottykitten only got 2 right: Finger and Number
Alpha and CRonaldo got 1 right: Alpha got Cars right. CRonaldo got Jump right.
Xfolo got 0 right.

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Dead? That's what ends up happening to people after their involvement in the game is done?

Jeez, I can't wait to see the mass jury murder after this...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 2 Survivors that will be facing each other in the last Duel of this Season are... @Xfolo and @CRonaldo727

That means Nottykitten and Alpha102 will be in the Final 3 for sure. Congratulations.

Last Duel

Xfolo vs. CRonaldo727

I've given each one of you a map with the coordinates of each cave. Three caves have immunity and the other three are empty. Choose one.

Good Luck.​