Survivor Clipperton

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Ender, you won because you went up a mountain. (Safe Zone. First important thing to think about). Then tied yourself yo a tree. (Very clever. Tsnuami won't wash you away in case it hits you) and IN CASE Tsnuami hits you then you said you would hold breathe. Which that might keep you alive for 1-2 minutes.

So no, you didn't won jsut because you hold your breath but because everything you did.

If you would've just said "Hold My Breath" you would'nt have won. Trust me in that!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the Island are... @lovedaice and @Toiletprincess

Lovedaice received 5 votes
Toiletprincess received 4 votes
Nottykitten received 3 votes
Xfolo received 2 votes
Alpha received 2 votes

Duel #14

Toiletprincess vs. Lovedaice

I've given each of you a map with the coordinates of each cave. Two caves have immunity. One has a Special Immunity and the other ones are empty. Choose one.​

Good Luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 13th Survivor voted ouf of Survivor Clipperton is... @Toiletprincess

@lovedaice you're safe. You also chose the cave with the Special Immunity which means you CAN'T be voted out for next voting.

Toiletprincess, you're the Third Member of the Jury. Keep in touch with the thread because you will be very important at the end.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Toilet, the Tribe have spoken.

13 down. 7 left.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Redemeption Island

Storm886
CRonaldo727
Ooglie101
Faliara
Toiletprincess

They all fought hard to come back, but only one made it.

Congratulations, @CRonaldo727 You're back in the game. And you'll have another shot to win Survivor.

That means i's the end for the other 4.

-----------------

One important thing: CRonaldo727 was voted out BEFORE the Jury started but since he's back IF he gets voted out again he will now be part of the Jury. Which means this season the Jury will have a total of 8 Survivors.

Also, the next and LAST Redemeption Island will be the next 4 Survivors voted out.

----------------------

I'll be working on the New Challenge.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
New Challenge

Production has attached 2 mini immunity idols to some animals around the Island. Your task wil be to go and find ONE animal. The Two Survivors who find those animals will wim immunity.

Choose one. Can't choose one that's already taken by someone else.

@lovedaice you won't be participating since you're safe thanks to your Special Immunity.

Good Luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

After a long quest to look for the animals all around the Island there were 2 Survivors who finally found the ones with a mini immunity attached to them.

Congratulations @Nottykitten and @digitalmez You have both won immunity and CAN'T be voted out.

(Also, I gotta say Digitalmez is in a roll of winning immunity!! Damn girl!)

For winning both of you will be taken to a private part of the Island where you'll enjoy a nice dinner while watching the sunset.

---------------

Votings are open now

You need to vote for TWO Survivors.

Remember it can't be Nottykitten, Digitalmez or Lovedacie.

Send me a PM with your vote.

Good Luck.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes and are in danger of leaving the Island are... @Xfolo and @endersteve5

Xfolo received 5 votes
Endersteve reeived 5 votes
CRonaldo received 3 votes
Shanebat received 3 votes

Duel #15

Xfolo vs. Endersteve5

I've given each one of you a map with the coordinates of each cave. Choose one. Two caves have immunity. One has a Special Immunity and the other ones are empty.​

Good Luck.​