Survivor Clipperton

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 13th Survivor voted out of Survivor Clipperton is... @endersteve5

@Xfolo you're safe. You also chose the cave with the Special Immunity. Which means you can't be voted out for next voting.

Endersteve, you're the 4th Member of the Jury. You'll be very important at the end.

Keep in mind there might exist a chance of you returning to the game!

You can say one last statement if you wish.

Ender, the Tribe have spoken.

13 down. 7 left.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
New Challenge

@Xfolo, you're not participating since you are safe already.

Now,this Challenge is going to be just about physical strength.

This photo below shows how's the challenge is.

Each of you will face 1 Survivor. Who ever loses is out of the challenge. Wh ever wins advance to the final of the challenge.

I've randomly paired you with your oponent.

CRonaldo vs. Digitalmez

Shanebat vs. Nottykitten

Lovedaice vs. Alpha

Now listen carefully. There's going to be 3 parts of the body you can hit your oponent with to throw him out of the platform.

1.Head
2.Stomach
3.Legs

Now, your job is to send me a PM saying what part of the body you'd wish to hit your oponent at. BUT here's the tricky part. You'll also be telling me what aprt of the body you'd like to protect yourself.

So for example: If I choose to hit CRonaldo in the head and I also chose to protect my stomach, but CRonaldo chose to hit me in the stomach and protect his legs. Then it means I win. Since CRonaldo tried to hit me where I was protecting but CRon wasn't protected from my move.

The PM needs to contain:

WHERE you wish to hit your oponent (Head, Stomach, Legs)

and

WHAT part of your bpdy you wish to protect (Head, Stomach, Legs)

-------------------

The Final will be the 3 Survivors that win their Match. But only 2 will win immunity. I'll explain that later on.

But for now all 3 pairs start combat now! Send me your PM.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results Part #1

The winners for the firstmatch are... @CRonaldo727 @Alpha102 and @Shanebat1

That means Nottykitten, Digitalmez and Lovedaice are eliminated from the Challenge.

------------------

Now listen carefully finalists. Only 2 of you will win immunity. To decide this we'll do a Triple Fight.

The three of you will be standing in that platform. The first one to fall into the mud gets eliminated.

We're going to do the exact same thing but since there's 3 players fiting at the same time I'll do this:

CRonaldo will go for Shanebat

Shanebat will go for Alpha

Alpha will go for CRonaldo

Send me a PM with the same format. What part of the body you wish to hit and what aprt you wish to protect (Head, Stomach, Legs)

Good Luck!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

The winners for this Challenge are... @CRonaldo727 and @Alpha102

There was another tie between Shane and Alpha so I had to do the randomizer and Alpha's name came out.

Congratulations CRonaldo and Alpha. You both have won immunity and can't be voted out for this voting. For winning you'll be taken to a restaurant where you'll enjoy a nice dinner.​

--------------------------------------

Votings are open now

Remember you CAN'T vote for Alpha, CRonaldo or Xfolo.

Vote for 2 Survivors.

Good Luck.​

Reactions: Nottykitten