Survivor Clipperton

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The 17th Survivor voted out of Survivor Clipperton is... @CRonaldo727

CRonaldo, you're the 8th and Final Member of the Jury. Stay in touch with the thread because you'll be very important at the end.

You can say one last statement if you wish.

CRonaldo727, the Tribe have spoken.

17 down. 3 left.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations Final 3

Alpha102 vs. Xfolo vs. Nottykitten

You three have done what the others couldn't do. Get this far. Surviving every single Tribal Council. So feel proud to be standing where you are right now.

Now listen carefully. I will need the 3 of you to write a Final Statement saying WHY you deserve to win Survivor Clipperton. You'll be writing it towards the Jury. They are the ones that will decide who deserves to win. It can be a short statement or it can be a long one. You choose. DON'T post it on the thread when you're done. Send it to me first. Once I have the 3 Final Statements I'll post them at the same time.

-----------

The Jury:

CRonaldo727
lovedaice
Shanebat1
digitalmez
endersteve5
Toiletprincess
Faliara
Ooglie101

Keep an eye on the thread. Their statements will be posted as soon as they're done.

DO NOT talk yet. You're not allowed to say anything. (Except CRon since he can say his last final statement).

Once the Statements are posted you'll be able to read them and then you'll have the chance to address the Finalists with questions.

But for now just keep an eye on the thread ans stay silent please.

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
Wow.... I'm crying.... Okay, no not really, but I suppose my luck wouldn't hold out, seeing as I made my way back here once already... Anyways, it was fun to be in the top 4, and next year, I suppose I'll just have to make the final :p

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Statements

Xfolo's Final Statement:

Alright. I made it this far. Took a bit of luck, but I made it. Yes, i was brought back. I was much more motivated then, and decided to try to win. I feel that I have made smart choices, maybe a few silly ones, but I still made it here. I want to say I made one of the biggest moves of the season. I don't think many of you know this but I will explain. I knew there was an alliance going on between Notty, Alpha, Ender and Shane I think. CRonaldo, Digital, Love and I were left behind so I had the idea to make an alliance and bring down the other alliance. So I PM'd Digital, Love, CRonaldo saying we should stick together and vote out one of the survivor's from the other alliance. That's the reason why Endersteve got voted out (Sorry Ender). So from that point on we had the power. But there was a problem with the votes. Someone from my alliance didn't vote with us, so I was getting nervous about trusting my alliance now. That's when Notty and Alpha told us to join them next to CRonaldo. So we made a totally new alliance. I am saying this because that was my biggest move of the season. If I wouldn't have made that alliance CRonaldo, Digital, Love and myself would've been voted out one by one. But I managed to destroy Notty's alliance. (I was the virus). And I'm going to say that without CRon's and MY help Notty and Alpha wouldn't have made it to the final. They played a great game too but if CRon and myself wouldn't have accepted, they for sure would've been voted out long time ago.
So don't see me as a player who just go lucky to get here. I won 3 challenges. Came back from Redemption Island. Survived several danger zones. Made a huge comeback. Made an important move. I took control of my game. I was the player who everyone underestimated and I managed to fly under the radar and grab that to my advantage to take control of the game without getting noticed and get this far. And here I am. That's why I deserve to win.
Just to conclude, I want to thank all of you for the great season and know I will be happy no matter who wins.

Alpha's Final Statement:

I came into this game not expecting to get far at all. I’m not really a social person, and the thought of communicating through private messages in this game terrifies me, because of the fear of rejection. Especially if I have to be the one to initiate the conversations, since I don’t know how other people would react. However, I exceeded my expectations and did an amazing job.

Nottykitten approached me when the game began, asking if we should team up. I accepted, but I didn’t have that much time where Nottykitten was in a leadership position above me. We didn’t even get to interact at all until the merge.

I got put on a team with Shane, raxo, Cronaldo, and Faliara. I was nervous because I’ve never been able to talk to them before. A rift occurred between raxo and Cronaldo, and Faliara eventually came to me wondering whose side we should take. I said to vote raxo, because raxo didn’t have much support behind him.

Then I got on a tribe with digitalmez, lovedaice, and Toiletprincess. I was worried again, and Notty told me digitalmez and lovedaice should be on our side. I tried to get them to vote Toiletprincess, but I didn’t get a good answer from the PM I sent. I was voted out, but luckily won a special immunity. That’s the source of why I was against them post-merge, although they did teach me something. If I do get rejected in a PM, it's not the end of the world. I'm still alive.

My third tribe was Cronaldo, Faliara, and endersteve5. I never interacted much with Ender before, so it was cool being on a team with him. I ended up choosing to be voted out the second loss, because I knew I was crap at challenges and I thought they deserved to play longer than me. I survived the duel though.

Post-Merge I joined forces with Ender, Notty, Shane, and Ooglie, after having to vote Toiletprincess because she was apparently playing multiple sides. I also made a pact with Ender and Faliara not to vote each other out.

Sadly, I had to vote out Faliara after a while, because I only had one non-alliance member to vote out. I felt really bad about it, I tried to vote myself instead but ansoro wouldn’t let me. I apologized to Faliara, but it still sucked. At that point Ooglie was also voted out, so I got a bit worried. I asked Ender if he trusted me, which he said he did. But I was worried about the alliance.

My worries were meaningful, as Ender got blindsided by either Notty or Shane, and the alliance had to disband. Ender said XFolo and Cronaldo would make good allies as he was in the duel. Both of us had come to the same conclusion separately, and I can prove it. I mentioned getting XFolo on our side to Notty earlier.

My favorite part of the game happened when I convinced XFolo and Cronaldo(Two people I had voted out previously) to join me and Notty to have a majority. I was the leader of the alliance at that point, and I’m responsible for it.

I knew the last vote would be brutal, and at that point I was convinced I couldn’t win non-luck based challenges, so I had to rely on my wits. I created a conflict, between Notty and Xfolo+Cronaldo. I knew I could slip under the radar if the attention went to Notty. I was playing both sides, and I knew it would haunt me if I won the final challenge.

When the final challenge was going on, I knew Notty would take me to the end, and Cronaldo wanted to take me to the end as well. I wasn’t quite sure about XFolo, but I was confident I could convince him. I didn’t exactly throw that last challenge, but I could have tried a lot harder. I didn’t review my answer at all after about 30 minutes of thinking/watching a video. It was a 75% chance I didn’t go to the danger zone for that challenge. I didn't want to be the person with the immunity, because it would mean betraying someone. I can't believe I got cars of all things, I didn't even get the goal of the challenge right xD.

I managed to go all the way to the end, and I learned that PM rejection isn't as scary as I thought. I got to meet a lot of new people, and I honestly liked getting to know everyone. I was in control at the last part of the game, and I managed to destroy the competition, and keep my options open for the end.

Nottykitten's Final Statement:

Because whenever we needed to vote someone from our own alliance, I volunteered to be the first. And I tried to get my alliance as far as possible. Even thought we lost some people like Ooglie and Fruit along the way, but ohwell.

Also I deserve to win because:
..........._..._............

........./..\/..\...........
.........\......../..........
...........\..../............
.............\/..............

-------------------------

There you go Jury!

CRonaldo727
lovedaice
Shanebat1

digitalmez VOTED.
endersteve5
Toiletprincess
Faliara

Ooglie101 VOTED.

Listen up, Jury.

I want you to READ the Final Statements. After you're done you can ask the Survivors some questions. Just in case you haven't made your mind about who deserves to win. Or if you have any questions for them.

If you already know who you're going to vote for then send me a PM with the Survivor you would want to see win this season.

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD ABOUT WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR!!

And I want to say something quick, do NOT vote for a Survivor just because you like that person outside the game or things like that. Vote for the person who TRULY deserves to win this season. That's why it's called Survivor. Be fair with your vote please. Read their Final Statements before you vote.

Last edited:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I would like to react to the statements made by the other two.

First:
But I managed to destroy Notty's alliance. (I was the virus).​
Well err, thats not entirely true. First it wasn't even that much my alliance. From Shane, Ooglie, Alpha, Ender and me, both me and Shane were the virus. You might have gotten Ender out but that doesn't mean you destroyed us. This alliance was never meant to last and I think all of us inside of it knew that it wouldn't. So destroying it is a big word, but truely it was never even made.

And I'm going to say that without CRon's and MY help Notty and Alpha wouldn't have made it to the final. They played a great game too but if CRon and myself wouldn't have accepted, they for sure would've been voted out long time ago.​
Now those are big words aswell. It's very easy to say that without your help we wouldn't have made it this far. Whos to say it wasn't Alpha's idea to get in an alliance with you two the first time.

Because like you, I can as easely say "You would of been voted off a long time ago if I told them to vote you."

Remember at the start of the game when I made an alliance proposal to you? From the first tribe I chose 2 people to be in an alliance with. Which were you and Ender. I chose you because I didn't want to get you out of the game again like I did last 2 games. So basicly I "saved" your life by not voting you off. So yeah, if I didn't choose you you would of been voted out a very very long time ago. Like you, I can say this aswell.

Will make a second post to react to Alpha's statement. But just saying, we all made big moves. Raxo even made the biggest move of all trying to have an alliance with practically everyone in the game. Which I have to say my alliance crushed his plan pretty fast.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
@Nottykitten Did you have any strategies or plans of your own or did you just play your cards on loyalty this season? Also, when I got voted out, there was clearly at least vote for me from inside our alliance. Was it you or Shane (or Alpha, although I highly doubt this one)?

Also, wow, seems like the plan I suggested for Alpha while I was in my duel really became the defining course of action that steered the game in a whole different direction than what I imagined. I suppose I have something to be proud about, then.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Now for my reaction to Alpha's statement.
Then I got on a tribe with digitalmez, lovedaice, and Toiletprincess. I was worried again, and Notty told me digitalmez and lovedaice should be on our side. I tried to get them to vote Toiletprincess, but I didn’t get a good answer from the PM I sent. I was voted out, but luckily won a special immunity.​
I thought they would be on our side, but I guess they weren't, sorry ;-;

Post-Merge I joined forces with Ender, Notty, Shane, and Ooglie, after having to vote Toiletprincess because she was apparently playing multiple sides. I also made a pact with Ender and Faliara not to vote each other out.
Riiight, about that. Toilet was never playing multiple sides as far as I know. Toilet was just in the wrong PM's at the wrong times. I'll explain more on that later in this post.

I knew the last vote would be brutal, and at that point I was convinced I couldn’t win non-luck based challenges, so I had to rely on my wits. I created a conflict, between Notty and Xfolo+Cronaldo. I knew I could slip under the radar if the attention went to Notty. I was playing both sides, and I knew it would haunt me if I won the final challenge.
Not that much of a conflict, since I was taking you with me anyhow. I have been with you in an alliance from the start, and I said I would take you as far as I could. So I did and I chose you to come with me to these finals.

@Nottykitten Did you have any strategies or plans of your own or did you just play your cards on loyalty this season? Also, when I got voted out, there was clearly at least vote for me from inside our alliance. Was it you or Shane (or Alpha, although I highly doubt this one)?

Also, wow, seems like the plan I suggested for Alpha while I was in my duel really became the defining course of action that steered the game in a whole different direction than what I imagined. I suppose I have something to be proud about, then.
It was not me. I always stay with my alliance. I don't betray people from my alliance ever. Well, almost never. There are two exceptions to this case.

First being that if I am in an alliance with everyone, I have to vote someone. But like I did this game, I offered to be the first of the alliance to get voted.

Second, being when I need to choose between two alliance members. Much like what happened this game where I was in an alliance with both Ooglie and Toilet. Ooglie was in some trouble and I wanted to save him. The way to do this was to make the alliances think that Toilet was the one causing trouble and switching alliances and stuff. It worked and Toilet got out, but however Ooglie got out first anyhow =/.

And yes I had lots of strategy in this game. The first strategy being the strategy I usually take, which is controlling the alliances. But this time Raxo enacted a plan to get me out, and in return I formed(with Ooglie and Fruit) the alliances in such a way that nobody would follow raxo. And we would get Raxo out as soon as possible. After Raxo got out, the strategy went down a bit and we just sort of picked off non-alliance members the best we could. Then there was lots of strategy with making sure Toilet got out instead of Oog.

There was some stuff about shane going to betray us, me trying to win back over shane, shane blaming Ooglie, me trying to get Toilet blamed and Ender questioning wether Toilet truely did it and then forming an alliance with the remains of both Shane and Mine/Enders alliance like nothing happened. Which was the alliance with Me, Ooglie, Shane, Ender and Alpha.

After that I did indeed rely on the loyalty of Alpha. And then he fixed that alliance with Cron and Xfolo for me. And that is basicly my life story.

Also I know my statement was short, but I did make a hearth and I would rather make my statement in response to the others. To make sure people can compare stories.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Not that much of a conflict, since I was taking you with me anyhow. I have been with you in an alliance from the start, and I said I would take you as far as I could. So I did and I chose you to come with me to these finals.
It was more from XFolo and Cronaldo's side, I wanted to make sure I would be taken to the finals even if either of them won immunity on the last challenge. Even though you were sure to take me, I wasn't comfortable with the plan of voting out the two that didn't win by default.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It was a good plan though to give everyone an equal chance at winning from the top 5.
It was the fairest plan, but in Survivor self-preservation generally comes first. That's why XFolo told you about the plans I had after the challenge ended.

We ended up getting to the end together anyway, and it was a lot of fun playing with you. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Xfolo

Reaction score
Notty you are wrong. At the start you did make an alliance with Ender and I, but if you wouldn't have PM'd me I would've started my own alliance with Chronos and Toiletprincess whi h would have left you and Ender out. So no, I wouldn't have been voted out long time ago. And I actually did destroy your alliance. Just because if I wouldn't have voted out Ender I wouldn't been sitting here right now. It's true eventually your alliance was going to turn out against each other but i madr the move first.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty you are wrong. At the start you did make an alliance with Ender and I, but if you wouldn't have PM'd me I would've started my own alliance with Chronos and Toiletprincess whi h would have left you and Ender out. So no, I wouldn't have been voted out long time ago. And I actually did destroy your alliance. Just because if I wouldn't have voted out Ender I wouldn't been sitting here right now. It's true eventually your alliance was going to turn out against each other but i madr the move first.
The choice was to PM you or Toilet. If I chose Toilet then she would not have accepted your offer, because my PM came first. So yes, you would of gotten out then if I didn't choose you. But I did choose you and anyhow it doesn't really matter anyways.

And pffft, shane made the first move my doing something I forgot. Which caused all trouble in the first place. But ohwait then Ansoro started the first move by creating the game in which Shane's move happened. But then TheOne started the first move by creating Blocktopia in which Ansoro joined. But then ofcourse Notch made the first move by creating minecraft which Blocktopia is for. You see my point, every action has its consequences. And while you say that your actions caused our alliance to fall, I say that it had fallen before it even stood up.

Anyhow good luck to you two \o/

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was betrayed from both sides of my alliances, even though I had absolutely no intention of betraying either of them. It kinda broke my heart not being able to trust any of my alliances so I had nowhere to go and the only person I could really rely on the entire game was Shane. I manage to get pretty far in these games without betraying anyone, and I'm still proud of that but anyway.

And then theres the statement in Notty's post ' whether Toilet truly did it'.
What did I do, huh?