Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Well. On the bright side, I'm writing up notes on voting shit as we speak. Noticing some peculiar patterns, alright.I'm getting paranoid. How many townies are even left? We're literally half the players in here.

Mia

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what I should lie detect if anything? Probably going to lie detect something from Notty unless I can find something interesting :3

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure about lie detects.

Anything Notty related is bound to give us clues. Things like the bomb claims, who has them, Ender's alignment could be put into question, Notty's FLAVOR NAME, REMEMBER THAT? Notty's role in general, the fake items stuff...

So far my extremely unprofessional and entirely unscientific approach to analysing the daily bandwagons and how the votes changed have turned up two names present in all end of day lynches/bandwagons.

Timdood and Ender.

Now, there's the issue of Ltin fooling everyone and Digi actually being mafia... But I'm still getting there. We've got 3 days for this night. Somewhere between studying for an exam on Saturday and working out what to do I'll get this done.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Notty: I win when the town wins. And I have to be alive.

Endersteve: Alright, Notty, here's what I think of you: I'll believe you, for now, since the claim sort of explains some stuff. And you did get me right as an innocent so meh.

Notty: Yeah, or maybe I'm lying like defiant is saying and instead I claimed because I'm trying to blow up a certain person that needs to kill hercules.

CaffeinatedKitty: I'm a sort of hybrid doctor/jailkeeper; I say hybrid because I protect from any and all night actions, includingroleblocking, and I do not roleblock my target.

getting bored here's what I found like 30 pages ago, might keep looking or later idk

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
looking for possible statements to be lie detected

it's actually pretty hard sifting through everything because if you skim over like one paragraph you could miss something important

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Sounds suspicious. I somewhat doubt he isn't mafia, though naturally I managed to forget about his claim when I made my final vote -.- I should hope GmK isn't evil enough to make an innocent have the same prefix as the mafia...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It has to be something from the previous day, can't remember if I specified this when I claimed but I will clear that up tomorrow if needed .3.
Well if you truely want to lie-detect me, I made this special claim all for you so you could Lie-Detect me. It's on page 98.
My name is Hercules, and I am the inventor. I can make bombs among other things. They explode when whomever has it, be it me, Ender or someone else[I gave someone besides Ender a bomb], gets killed during the night. I am Third Party, and I my win condition, the way I interpreted it, is that I win when I'm alive and when all treats to the town have been eliminated.
Inb4 you get the result "lying" because I misspelled threats to treats and my win condition is not to remove all candy from town.

• Haha
Reactions: Mia
Reaction score
I think your all fools! Do you not realize what power we wield?! We are due an absolutely true answer to 2 statements! We shouldn't focus on such petty things as this mafia game! We should be asking the big questions!

Here's a number of statements I wouldn't mind lie detecting

George Washington was apart of the illuminati

Aliens have visited the earth

I should invest in apple, my investments will do well

An FTL space ship is possible

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald

The next star wars movie won't suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.