Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey just gonna ask this real quick: If any of you keep visiting me, can ya stop it? My role doesn't function when I'm visited and I haven't been able to do a single thing this whole game :c

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I dunno if I feel comfortable claiming right now =S About half of the town is still in here, which means there's probably mafia in here, and I'd rather not give them an idea of where they should put me on their hitlist priority...

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
...I believe this means there are two groups. Digi was a member of the "Sexy Mafiosi," while Coolio was just a mafia member. Also, for some reason I doubt that fruit is a town survivor, or even a survivor.(he's the one that claimed sexy survivor, right?) Why would a town role have the same title as a mafia group? I keep pointing this out but no one really seems to take notice.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure alpha didn't have a chance to make any more than one person jealous, and that was only if the action went through even though she died the same night. Even so, we don't know what that entailed... And by the way, he was the "Third Party Most Handsome Person In The World." He had to state how sexy he was once a day, and could then make someone jealous...which may have been a day action, now that I think about it.

Also, investigate fruit.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well on the plus side, noone actually visited me last night, so I actually got to do something x) The minus side is I don't think it actually did anything... And that mini-bw vote on Coolio was weird o,o Pretty useful, but still weird.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Eeeyeah, vaguely...

I haven't been in a very good headspace for the week, and then got flooded with assignments, so... Sorry. Not really a good excuse for vanishing for a week, particularly without warning, but anyway. Certainly doesn't excuse my inactivity for the entire game.

Um, on Alpha: There hasn't been any effect from her action on me. I dunno if that's because she died or what, but yeah. There isn't much point to discussing it since she's been dead since night 1 and nothing's come of it so far.

As for Coolio's bandwagon, I'm thinking Ender just had a hunch and others caught on. Honestly though, Coolio was jumpy all game, tunneled Notty, and had very flimsy reasoning for trying to vote off Ooglie. common grammatical mistakes, seriously?

Aaanyway, same drill applies, if I see someone, you'll know, etc etc etc. And I'll probably consult with you guys on possible actions if I get targeted. Which isn't very likely, given my activity. Honestly a roleclaim by this point probably wouldn't be an awful mistake. I haven't exactly been subtle about it.

I'll be there for the next day. I swear. I have to be, 'cause I've been useless all game. Maybe I should try to post at least once per (irl) day, even if just to say "HMM INTERESTING" or something.

Also, I dunno how much we can do about it but cult is supposed to convert someone tonight, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.