Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia

Reaction score
Interesting, maybe he is in a 'shady deal' with someone for invincibility during the day, idk there's one possibility. Any other ideas as to why he wasn't killed?

Mia

Reaction score
First off sorry for my uh.. Lack of response. I have some stuff going on so I am not really in a good mood and I have heaps of assessment stuff due this week. So I saw this in Jks role description,
- Player gets one-time lynch immunity (will be protected from being lynched one time)
Guessing Ooglie had this? I can't remember his reason as to why he wasn't killed but thus seems like a plausible explanation.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Well it's about time.

I've been really, really super busy lately (also misread the deadline as Monday for some reason)...

...But Ooglie has targeted me. Do I leave it, or should I try to shoot?

If I leave it, and die, you know what to do... although there's that lynchproof issue at hand. Though he might've been involved in a shady businessdeal, which means it was one-off.
If I shoot, I run the risk of offing an extra person who shouldn't have been killed and bringing our numbers down closer to game over.

I really wished he hadn't withheld his roleclaim right about now because as it stands I was certain who was on my hitlist or no, except for him.

I'm personally leaning towards shooting, because the lynchproofing bugs me and I'm paranoid about being the target because I'm the last role who could possibly kill him in that case. But I wanna hear what you guys think first.

Gotta make this quick too, I won't have a lot of time to even send in my action before the deadline tomorrow.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
A little doubtful because there's always the chance that he's town or a town-leaning third party, but I don't trust him nearly enough to let him get by. Considering I was planning to lynch him anyway, imo you can just go ahead and shoot.

• Agree
Reactions: Mia
Status
Not open for further replies.