Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
It doesn't work like that ._. You're supposed to come up with your own suspicions. Lie detect JK, I'll find something for you. He lied a lot yesterday.
Also
Cafff pleeaaasseeee *gets on knees* pleaaassseeeee

Mia

Reaction score
I was just trying to get people to tell me their fos so I can make sure I am lie detecting the right stuff... It's not so easy when your sick and have a massive headache -.-

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Over half of the town is anti-town, lie-detecting anyone could bring good results at this point. On a side-note, (related to my role), I got a weird ability after 'recharging' last night... what use is an ability that lets you reveal someone's identity in the graveyard? Any ideas?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I had originally thought it meant there was some sort of janitor out there, but I haven't seen any sign of janitor activity =S Unless they tried to do something night2, then I guess I already accidentally took care of that >,>

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I found about three different quotes that could be possible lie-detectoring material, though there are probably more, since I just did a quick skim. (I tried looking for a quote from each person that would solidly confirm/deny that they were what they were, but I couldn't easily find many at all with the discussion we had yesterday...)

I have town win conditions (all threats to town eliminated). –Defiant_Blob page 107
I am third-party, but my official win condition is to stay alive until the end. – Jkangaroo page 107
I'm the town gun shop owner. I can see who targets me at night, and choose to shoot them or no. I did not kill Alpha – Catgirl page 108

Also, I have to use my ability tonight, does anyone have even a faintest idea of which dead person I inspect? I can't think of the ability even being useful at all, so I don't know where to start =/

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Yeah one of Sam's quotes would be fine.
And caff it is pretty much whether you believe JK's investigation power that he have me is legit.
Because Defiant came up mafia for me and I thought putting a vote on him would help people believe that I believed he was mafia, but there is the chance that he is both mafia and the role he claimed so a doctor would be very appreciated and I'll let you know my role investigation and cult investigation tomorrow.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
And THAT is why you do not lie to my face, and then keep on lying repeatedly and flagrantly. BEWARE THE QUIET ONES.

Now then, with the cult disproved and three mafia down in a flash, we're...the only ones left in what was the biggest room. Wow. Feels empty in here now. ECHO ECHO ECHO echo...

Where was I... We're probably all mostly townies again and not lying role-makeupping scum :D
That makes me a LOT less paranoid :DD

Anyway, by personal notes and elimination based on mafia scapegoating over time, Fruit seems a likely suspect, but I'd have to look into it more. Secondary might be Ooglie, but Coolio tried to get him lynched too. Both my FoSes just died off and now I have nobody to have a perpetual grudge against :<.

There's still the question of the Sexy Mafiosi, but if this is a balanced game at all, I'm thinking there's at most 2 mafia left. Can't be more than 3, or else we'd have lost already.

I gotta give kudos to them though, that was a damn clever ploy.

OK, OTHER THINGS.

I wasn't actually responsible for any deaths yesterday! I'm not sure what that means, but I think tomorrow will be time for a recap of roleclaims, corrections, actions during nights, etc.

On that note, Caff, who did you protect yesterday? And Mia, did you use up your last lie detect, and can you share whatever you've managed to get so far, since I recall you didn't want to share the second detect? It's fine if you keep it to yourself, but it might help a ton, and I'm inclined to believe Caff's role at least, so we have a protector in case.

Now's a good time to just puzzle out the remaining mafia. We have plenty of info. We just need to squeeze the liar(s) out of hiding with contradictions. There's those extra deaths we've had, whatever happened yesterday, any info roles' things, etc...

I'm still juggling lemons IRL, but this is a pretty big morale booster. I'll definitely try to be active the next day.

Wow this got rambly really quickly. Sorry. I'm a little bit giddy that I actually hit the nail on the head for once :D.

Mia

Reaction score
I got 77, just in case O^O haven't chosen someone for tonight though.
And cat pls did you kill someone last night? We had two kills, one of which was Jolt's, and obviously the mafia didn't go for themselves.
I wasn't actually responsible for any deaths yesterday! I'm not sure what that means, but I think tomorrow will be time for a recap of roleclaims, corrections, actions during nights, etc.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Alrighty, thank you.

One more thing for ya Caff, you said the other day that Jolt was "hit", was 77 hit as well? That could go towards proving Defiant's claims.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I wasn't told, so I'm assuming he wasn't.
....and actually, never mind about Defiant being sort-of-confirmed.

I'm thinking that it's possible they planned to have Defiant claim that in mafia chat, and then have 77 claim to have investigated him and vote him. I'm sure they could predict that I was going to protect 77, considering he made himself look very important, so even if he WAS hit, he wouldn't die. That would mean they could refrain from attacking, "proving" Defiant's claim and thus making him practically immune to a lynch. They presumably knew that there was a different kill role out there, and were hoping that said kill role would go after 77, helping this plan...but they didn't, obviously.
I propose we go after Defiant tomorrow. This looks preeeetty fishy.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Hmm. Right, I forgot to mention...

Go way back to day 2. Look for Ltin's final roleclaim. The one where he admits to being the town busdriver, which was his honest roleclaim.

He says he switched Defiant and Hunter. Hunter died N1. Therefore, Defiant was targeted with a kill action.

But given we had mafia just kinda die on us last night, it does bring that into question...

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I still think it's possible that Defiant's mafia. The other kill role may have been suspicious of him already, and tried to kill him, but failed thanks to Ltin's switch...and decided not to retry in case it happened again.
ohgod am I starting to tunnel here pls no

Status
Not open for further replies.