Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
Odamn, just got back from class.

Good job! Shame I wasn't there for that epic turnaround.

No hard feelings, 77? I got spooked about how we weren't supposed to abstain and since I had already done so for two days I got paranoid. I didn't want to leave a vote on Fruit or Notty in case something like this happened and I ruined it because hurr durr there's a single mislead vote there.

I'm still holding to what I said. If something comes up, you guys'll know. And maybe I'll explain my plan then. Still probably got mafia in this room, but anyway.

Mia

Reaction score
Stopped giving me alerts again ffs >.< Sadly I was asleep when someone tagged me :c Anyway nice job guys getting mafia! I'm reading everything now...

Mia

Reaction score
Reading through, Jivvi seemed to defend Digi but as more votes were put on her he just changed his mind from defending her to voting her.. Maybe a teammate trying to defend her idk? I will reread again when I have time, putting this down to look back at. At the moment Jivvis posts seem rather odd

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow, that was actually pretty cool. Just wish I had been here to see the first piece of serious evidence we've had all game xP Just got back, but I'm also go try and find people that may have been paired up with Digi before the end of this night.

catgirl12466

Reaction score
I was going to say who targeted me, if any names showed up. Unfortunately due to the nature of my role needing all other actions done first to sort out who targeted me, I still don't have anything to go by right now. That or everybody heeded my warning, OR I've been blocked. Not sure if that would involve me still seeing the roleblocker but being unable to do anything else or not seeing anything at all, though.

Anyway, sorry but I'm still keeping the rest of my role under wraps right now until something comes up. I'll be honest, you guys pretty much have 2/3 of my role to start with. It's not as complex as some of the other claims floating about. It's also probably pretty implied by now what else I can do.

Starting to think I didn't think this through though. GG me. If I don't say anything and die anyway assume there's some sort of roleblocker in the mafia. Or that somehow my class schedule tomorrow made me miss the window of reaction time I have when I do get targeted. Probably the former.

Maybe I'm making too big of an assumption thinking mafia would want me dead for the little info I can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.