Room A Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't really trust anyone's claim so far =S
Obviously Hunter's causing chaos and then claims a ridiculously powerful role, which is why I don't trust him or his claim.
Alpha's claim just didn't seem right at the time, which makes it not quite trustworthy, but I feel that there are more dangerous people we need to deal with.
I suppose your claim, Notty, would make some sort of sense if it's survivor/cop, which I think you said somewhere you had to survive with town to win, but I'm almost certain there's plenty more you're not telling us =p
Duffie worries me because of the confidence he's been exuding through his posts. It might be part of an intimidation factor, or maybe I'm just being paranoid, but either way I'm keeping an eye on him

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
mm. I don't think it's a good idea to bother with the third parties as of now, because, they're just basically harmless numbers.
On the subject of Hunter, though, with his claims, he managed to stall his own lynch by enough to force a no-lynch. Coincidence? I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: Hunter

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
mm. I don't think it's a good idea to bother with the third parties as of now, because, they're just basically harmless numbers.
On the subject of Hunter, though, with his claims, he managed to stall his own lynch by enough to force a no-lynch. Coincidence? I think not.
I still don't trust him at all.

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

catgirl12466

Reaction score
GJ TOWN WE'RE DOING GREAT.

Sorry I didn't speak last time, only time I had anything to say I was away and missed my chance before the night ended.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, if anything happens to me tonight, you'll hear of it here, whether I trust you guys or not. Unless I'm not allowed to do that. Which would be a shame, but also probably fair x) .

As for Notty, uh, good luck tonight. You'll probably need it.

So, we've had two harmless near lynches and one town lynch. I wonder if there may be patterns evident in the voting there for what's up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think most of the quieter people are in here =p Either that or noone trusts anyone else in here... Either way, we should try talking more in here so we can try and come up with some sort of plan to keep the town from dying so quickly ._. Hey notty, I know that in Epicmafia there would often be guns that could be shot during the day to kill someone, do you think you'd be able to 'invent' one and give it to a trustworthy townsfolk?

Status
Not open for further replies.