Player Report Thread

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Bastiamonic
Rules Broken: No hacking
Proof:
Any extra comments: He/She seemed to be floating slightly and I had seen him/her do this previous but I didn't react quickly enough to take a picture.
EDIT: Ignore first picture got files confused also would like to point out I had 0 Lag and 80 FPS at the time.
It seems to be just the common glitch were you see someone is half in the ground or a block above you. There's no problem with just watching him just incase. Thanks for the report!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Name of Rule-Breaker: EIghtInchAl
Rules Broken: Rule 1 - Hacking
Proof: Well since no one was able to take a screenie, let me tell the story as an evidence. So there was this tower with a group of about 12 survivors. So one time there was no hunter coming to us, then suddenly, I fell out of nowhere, at the same time ciu22 being killed by that guy (we assumed nothing suspicious yet). Then after that, as a hunter, the hunters made stairs which is half done to the platform, then afterwards I saw EIghtInchAl fly to the platform killing people.

Well.. nothing much more has yet to say but he did it two or three times after this, eventually killing everyone on board x). Then

Any extra comments:
77_is_the_best ciu22 Leahbender Pilotranger_jr and some others can back this up

Reactions: Henry

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Proof: Well since no one was able to take a screenie, let me tell the story as an evidence. So there was this tower with a group of about 12 survivors. So one time there was no hunter coming to us, then suddenly, I fell out of nowhere, at the same time ciu22 being killed by that guy (we assumed nothing suspicious yet). Then after that, as a hunter, the hunters made stairs which is half done to the platform, then afterwards I saw EIghtInchAl fly to the platform killing people.

Well.. nothing much more has yet to say but he did it two or three times after this, eventually killing everyone on board x). Then

Any extra comments:
Saw him fly directly upwards, drop on our tower and start killing us. He did this about 4 times until he got us all.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Editing the post. (Sorry for the orange-ish "film" on the video. Gotta love F.lux.)
Also, I know I was lagging a bit so this video isn't 100% reliable.

In this video, there shows claims of EIghtInchAl flying (going from the ground-ish level to a tree). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he was also using Speedhacking, because to me we was constantly going faster than normal. As shown, he doesn't appear to have any Speed particle effects, as if from a potion.

I also viewed him blocking with his sword and being able to move at normal speed (I've seen it enough of him to recognize that as not the visual glitch that sometimes happens)

He was not taking any knock from the Arrows while he was on the tower shooting (Which, believe it or not, is an actual hack. I've seen it be used multiple times on various other servers.)

And then there is witness of the incident stated above by the others. I was not pinged in time to view this event happen and was not really Paying attention to the IRC, but I trust the users enough to believe that what they witnessed is true. It's up to the higher staff, however, and I for one will be watching him as he comes on the server again, if he ever does.

Leahbender

Reaction score

Any extra comments:
Yup, can confirm. Saw him fly directly from spawn to the top of the tower. He knocked me off by doing that.

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: pingi978
Rules Broken: Team killing and according to Natsubros, insulting players.
Proof: It was on the map Canopy. I had just gotten the enchanted golden apple, a strength potion, and a punch II bow and I started walking around the map. He met me and repeatedly hit me with a fishing rod causing me to fall into the void and die. I didn't get any screenshots because by the time I tried taking them, I was already falling into the void. I believe that since I didn't get screenshots, Natsu can testify to him breaking the rules after being warned not to.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Proof: It was on the map Canopy. I had just gotten the enchanted golden apple, a strength potion, and a punch II bow and I started walking around the map. He met me and repeatedly hit me with a fishing rod causing me to fall into the void and die. I didn't get any screenshots because by the time I tried taking them, I was already falling into the void. I believe that since I didn't get screenshots, Natsu can testify to him breaking the rules after being warned not to.
Indeed, I testify to this. Also the pics of him being rude will be posted once imgur decides to work.

Reaction score
Indeed, I testify to this. Also the pics of him being rude will be posted once imgur decides to work.
Thank you Ryan and Natsu for reporting pingi on the thread but we cannot do anything to him about the team killing because we don't have any proof but I will watch him. And Natsu, we would appreciate it if you could post the pictures of pingi being rude.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Thank you Ryan and Natsu for reporting pingi on the thread but we cannot do anything to him about the team killing because we don't have any proof but I will watch him. And Natsu, we would appreciate it if you could post the pictures of pingi being rude.
Perfect time for screenshots to not load in the files. Sorry :/ Anyways, agentx9000 and JoeBellRinger can testify for me, as they were there for that bit.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
captain_pikmin If the "rudeness" by pingi was said via main chat I can probably pull up some logs from the IRC on this incident. But as for the Team-killing, yes, we won't be able to do anything without adequate proof. We weill watch him/them, though. Thanks!

Any extra comments:
Yup, can confirm. Saw him fly directly from spawn to the top of the tower. He knocked me off by doing that.
As for EIghtInch, he has been dealt with! We were able to catch him.
Thanks again for this report!

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Dealt with.

• Optimistic
Reactions: JayApple

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Name: purelightpower

Rules broken: Hacking, being rude,teamkilling

Proof: tabby11 saw this mostly, and I got some proof of him being rude.

[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: a**h***
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] Build: 2:00
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: O
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Whoa mate, calm down.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: I saw pure hack in 3 ways
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: FIRST TIME
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: I ALREADY OFF IT
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: AFTER U TOLD ME TO STOP
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: purelightpower, stop.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Do you admit hacking?
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: i admit it the first time
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: Pure, 1. Calm down 2. Turn hacks of please
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: after that i already stopped
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] Build: 1:00
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: off*
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Okay, I believe you.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: Ok
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (To tabby11): Will still be watching him, if you've got Fraps/anything else, please help c:
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (From tabby11): Ok
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (From tabby11): I saw him speed hack, Forcefield thingy and fly

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Name: purelightpower

Rules broken: Hacking, being rude,teamkilling

Proof: tabby11 saw this mostly, and I got some proof of him being rude.

[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: a**h***
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] Build: 2:00
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: O
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Whoa mate, calm down.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: I saw pure hack in 3 ways
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: FIRST TIME
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: I ALREADY OFF IT
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: AFTER U TOLD ME TO STOP
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: purelightpower, stop.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Do you admit hacking?
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: i admit it the first time
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: Pure, 1. Calm down 2. Turn hacks of please
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: after that i already stopped
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] Build: 1:00
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] purelightpower: off*
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Aotearoa][God of Brains] Natsubros: Okay, I believe you.
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] [Happy][God of Brains] tabby11: Ok
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (To tabby11): Will still be watching him, if you've got Fraps/anything else, please help c:
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (From tabby11): Ok
[CLIENT] [INFO] [CHAT] (From tabby11): I saw him speed hack, Forcefield thingy and fly

Until we get adequate proof, we can't do much about his hacking PER-SE, although he does admit to having them. I, for one, will be watching him. If captain_pikmin or Jammy001 would like to take other actions, then feel free.

Also, two other players that were on at the time were warned and one will likely be banned.

Thank you, Natsu, for making the report and he will be watched!

Kalliee

Reaction score
RuleBreaker: DareDevil365
Rule Broken: he got behind this place..?
Witness(es) 77_is_the_best and tabby11
How do I insert pictures?
*He was also griefing of RoF*
Edit: We figured out how he did it... He used the speed and jump boost from Cubism. Mystery solved!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker:GrandCouncillor
Rules Broken:Rule 9
Proof:

Any extra comments:I kill Grand. He says "wtf." Later on he asks me if he can has his Flint and Steel back. I give him his Flint and Steel back and he follows me around setting me on fire. We were both hunters.

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
Proof:

Any extra comments:I kill Grand. He says "wtf." Later on he asks me if he can has his Flint and Steel back. I give him his Flint and Steel back and he follows me around setting me on fire. We were both hunters.
No excusing team killing but calling him a fucktard was not the best response and would do nothing to help the situation. Granted you were obviously annoyed but in future, for your own benefit, I would simply ask him to stop and if he doesnt simply report him minus the name calling.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Proof:

No excusing team killing but calling him a fucktard was not the best response and would do nothing to help the situation. Granted you were obviously annoyed but in future, for your own benefit, I would simply ask him to stop and if he doesnt simply report him minus the name calling.
I know. I could've removed it with paint but that is not fair. He didn't stop, he called it trolling. I expected this response and I know that it wasn't the right thing to do. I was angry and so I called him a fucktard and several other things.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Proof:

I know. I could've removed it with paint but that is not fair. He didn't stop, he called it trolling. I expected this response and I know that it wasn't the right thing to do. I was angry and so I called him a fucktard and several other things.

I'm going to give him a warning when I come back from school. And Shiny, next time when you are in a similar situation, try not to insult the player that is breaking a rule. That doesn't make things better . Thanks for reporting him though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shinyshark

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: AtaReis39
Rules Broken: Rule 7
Proof:
Any extra comments: He even did it twice, after I told him that I will report him, he insulted me again.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Proof:
Any extra comments: He even did it twice, after I told him that I will report him, he insulted me again.
Player has been warned on a separate incident as well. Thanks for filing this report, and Sorry you had to be subject to this behaviour!

G

Guest35486

Proof:

Any extra comments: I'm reporting him, as he kept insulting.
name_goes_here also claims that he was team-killing. I unfortunately do not have screenshot of this.

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
Proof:

Any extra comments: I'm reporting him, as he kept insulting.
name_goes_here also claims that he was team-killing. I unfortunately do not have screenshot of this.
Considering this will be the 3rd (?) time this player will be warned for a similar offense, he/she clearly hasn't learned so I suggest a temp-ban of a certain length so the player can look back on his/her actions and learn from them, hopefully preventing the player from repeating these incidents again.