Player Report Thread

D

DarkHender

Name of Rule Breaker: TheCstar
Rule Broken: Modifying spawn
Proof:

Extra Comments: In the end I think someone blew it up and might have killed a few people including myself, though I was on another tab uploading these images. I'm not sure if this goes under any of the rules besides maybe 9 and or common sense.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: NeilsDood (I could have switched the E with the I)
Rules Broken: Team Killing
Proof: I do not have proof:Any extra comments: I figured I would just add a report for you to watch and or be wary of that player.
(He set me on fire in a map, I confronted him in-game in main chat and he acted as if he never done it (sarcastically obviously and with a slight (hehe i did it!) sort of response)
Thanks for the report, ill try and keep an eye out for him.

Name of Rule-Breaker:niels158,Zac248
Rules Broken:7
Proof:
Niels158 appears on the server first, claiming he's an interviewer from planetminecraft then asks for the Op rank, saying it's the only way to fully interview the server. After I explain why he can't be an Op to him, he says he will have to force the server to make him an Op, adding that it might crash the server.

After that, he leaves, and according to my guess, returns as Zac248. He says he's from planetminecraft and has come to say that AoD might crash.

He then begins to insult me, proved by these pictures.

The rest is just going to be explained in these pictures.

And so on, it goes on longer but I decided to stop with the pictures at this point. After this though, he proceeds to spam ‘f--k’ loads of times: again.

Any extra comments:This isn’t a hundred percent accurate, but I tried to gather up as much as info as possible on this. I don’t think there’s any rule against impersonation here, but oh well. I hope this gets dealt with. Edit: I can't get some of the pictures to work, if any staff member wants to see them all, please PM me.
Zac and neils will be banned I'm not going to tolerate this kind of behavior on the server.

Name of Rule Breaker: DatGuy64
Rules Broken: Racism
Proof:

Any Extra Comments: None, he should know this one in general, I think.
That's weird he said it after he left :confused: but anyways banned.

Name of Rule Breaker: TheCstar
Rule Broken: Modifying spawn
Proof:

Extra Comments: In the end I think someone blew it up and might have killed a few people including myself, though I was on another tab uploading these images. I'm not sure if this goes under any of the rules besides maybe 9 and or common sense.
I'll speak with him next time I see him.

Reactions: Evershed
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: _MLG_pro_
Rules Broken: Messing up spawn
Proof: http://imgur.com/a/TiepS

Sry for not having him in the pic, he was just done when I came there but I made him speak about it. Or I will not use the word speak, it looked like he was mad or something

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score

Sry for not having him in the pic, he was just done when I came there but I made him speak about it. Or I will not use the word speak, it looked like he was mad or something
Sorry but the picture you posted isn't enough to prove he modified spawn. Then the log's of him say "...", "nothing" doesn't look like it had any connection with him saying he was the one modifying spawn.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Sorry but the picture you posted isn't enough to prove he modified spawn. Then the log's of him say "...", "nothing" doesn't look like it had any connection with him saying he was the one modifying spawn.
Might not help, though I got no screenshots, sadly, I was on at the time. I saw him do it, and when bl asked him, many times, about why he messed up spawn, he refused to come with a sensible answer.

tnm

Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: leg0dude111

Rules Broken: Flying

Proof:

Any extra comments: He was flying on several different maps, and on this one seemed to know exactly where the iron ingots were (perhaps this was just luck.)

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: leg0dude111

Rules Broken: Flying

Proof:

Any extra comments: He was flying on several different maps, and on this one seemed to know exactly where the iron ingots were (perhaps this was just luck.)
I also got some screenies of him, If you zoom in you can see his name

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: 777jakethehobo
Rules Broken: Rude Language

Proof:

Any extra comments: Well, I killed him a once on Canopy then he kept on accusing me of hacking, when I killed him a second time he started to spam that in a PM to me.

Jake

Reaction score
Rules Broken: Rude Language

Proof:

Any extra comments: Well, I killed him a once on Canopy then he kept on accusing me of hacking, when I killed him a second time he started to spam that in a PM to me.
Look, I'm Sorry, I Realize I Was Offenive, Please Forgive Me, I Love This Minigame It's My Second Favorite Next To SUper Craft Bros. And My Best Freind Who Plays SCB Went ON Vacation So Now, Thanks To YOu, i have nothing to do all summer :(

Rules Broken: Rule 6 (common sense)

Proof:

Any extra comments: Player was setting the spawn and teammates on fire. On the previous map he also blew up the spawn.
Someone Else Blew Up Spawn And I Was Joking Around

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly, I think sometimes the permabans a a little hasty, despite incriminating evidence. I'm sure if found on the server, it would be dealt with slightly less harshly. Glancing at one screenshot rarely captures any provocation or negation, etcetera of the event. Obviously this is difficult considering that many regulars don't have forums accounts, but it still seems a bit hasty.

Arachadonic

Reaction score
Website
www.watchingyou.com
They can always appeal it though and to the staff's credit they always tell them to appeal their ban on the forums and I'd say if it isnt super offensive or a repeated offense they probably would be given a second chance anyway.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Name of Rule Breaker (s): kyra_rimmer and lyle_rimmer
Rules Broken: Alt Accounts?
Proof:

Any Extra Comments?: So, I was playing Army of Darkness and noticed the above. I am thinking that kyra_rimmer and lyle_rimmer are alt accounts. Can someone clean these two names up for me?

EDIT: If people were wondering why I was popping in and out of AoD, this is why

-Snapster :)

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
I fail to see the issue with two people holding similar names, as it is clearly not ban evading. Siblings often hold names alike to one another, and I can't see which rule this breaks. On another note, this report thread is here for when staff are not available, not when you have an Operator and a Trusted already on the server...

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nope, these guys are definitely different, they're probably related.
Same it true with ahfks and khfas (the names arent right, but they're somewhat similar to what I've got)
There's tons of examples of this, really. (Olix & Xilo would be a famous one). I don't even recall there being a rule forbidding it, cause have you ever tried juggling multiple windows with AoD (let alone 2 minecrafts?)

kyra rimmer

Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker (s): kyra_rimmer and lyle_rimmer
Rules Broken: Alt Accounts?
Proof:

Any Extra Comments?: So, I was playing Army of Darkness and noticed the above. I am thinking that kyra_rimmer and lyle_rimmer are alt accounts. Can someone clean these two names up for me?

EDIT: If people were wondering why I was popping in and out of AoD, this is why

-Snapster :)
Me and lyle_rimmer are not alt accounts, I guess we just have similar names and go on the same server. Sorry about the confusion

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Patse98
Rules Broken: Rules 6 and 7
Proof: I didn't get much proof, due to my derpy thinking that the developer tab was open.
He started by asking me "How much time I wasted on this server". After he kills me on Divided, he says this:

After I warn him about reporting him, he says this in Deadhouse_Gates.

I know I didn't get much, but I hope it's enough.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Patse98
Rules Broken: Rules 6 and 7
Proof: I didn't get much proof, due to my derpy thinking that the developer tab was open.
He started by asking me "How much time I wasted on this server". After he kills me on Divided, he says this:

After I warn him about reporting him, he says this in Deadhouse_Gates.

I know I didn't get much, but I hope it's enough.

Dealt with, thanks for reporting.

Reactions: 1 person

Xfolo

Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Blackwidow4doom and sS_Lindsay10_Ss
Rules Broken: Spawn camping
Proof:
He said i'm illegal? xD
Any extra comments: Nope.