Player Report Thread

Reaction score
Did you see someone break rules while no staff were online?

Well now we are giving you an opportunity to make sure that these rule-breakers get reported to the correct authorities!​
Now You (Yes you) can help keep the server clean of people who think they can break the rules when there are no staff members online!​
Oh Boy! Sounds great... what do I have to do?
It's simple; just follow this easy guide:​
  1. Spot someone breaking a rule
  2. Take a screenshot or video of the person breaking the rule (This is crucial and your report won't be counted without it)
  3. Post in this thread with the evidence!
Any guidelines to reporting someone?
Yes, just a few:
  • You must have a significant amount of proof for your claim... else it will be disregarded!
  • You must be able to clearly see what rule is being broken and by who
  • If the person is hacking, there must be video evidence. Regular screenshots won't do!
  • You must post with the correct format in this thread (Which is written down below)
The posting format:
Just copy the following into your reply and fill in the details:
Code:
[B]Name of Rule-Breaker:[/B]
[B]Rules Broken:[/B]
[B]Proof:[/B]
[B]Any extra comments:[/B]
Thank-you for doing your part to help make the server a fun place for everyone! :)

Riketr

Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker:Unknown
Rules Broken:Not sure, they built a swastika
Proof:

Any extra comments:Baker deleted it, but just reporting in case anyone could figure out who did it

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: PageantPrincess
Rules Broken: Was always sneaking while still able to run, I think that it's called sneaktoggle, but either way hacking.
Proof: I only have a picture but when I inquired how he/she was sneaking while running, he/she left straight away. I just got this pic in.

I know it may not be proof enough but I hope he/she is caught later on.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Rules Broken: Was always sneaking while still able to run, I think that it's called sneaktoggle, but either way hacking.
Proof: I only have a picture but when I inquired how he/she was sneaking while running, he/she left straight away. I just got this pic in.

That may also be a bug, I know since it have happened to me :p

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but there isn't enough evidence here to say that they were hacking. Like Danni said, this is a known bug. But i'll keep an eye on them. ;)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: drewbookman (alt of spartans23)
Rule Broken: Ban evasion (I'm not sure if he was banned however he did insult us upon entry)
Proof:

Hope this helps ^_^

Reactions: Pikmon2

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Got a few pics here of some hackers, they admitted to using their own hacked clients and I caught one of them flying. NogTrog can confirm. A special thanks to Nog as well as he was willing to put the game aside to help me gather the evidence. If this isn't enough there is also a pic of them spawn killing which is against the rules anyhow.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :D

• Useful
Reactions: ealev

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Got a few pics here of some hackers, they admitted to using their own hacked clients and I caught one of them flying. NogTrog can confirm. A special thanks to Nog as well as he was willing to put the game aside to help me gather the evidence. If this isn't enough there is also a pic of them spawn killing which is against the rules anyhow.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :D
I can confirm this although its not needed Damer_Flinn logged in after you left and took care of it.

• Informative
  • Useful
Reactions: Oak Milk and ealev
Reaction score
Added proof:
I'm not going to dispute my ban, I see it as alright, you guys took care of it, and my racism. But you sure did get to the point where you wanted me out of the server so bad as to create this entirely fake screenshot of my name and of something I did not type. If you're going to do something like this, make sure it's real. And make sure you're not using it as an argument against me, because how I see it, it's as if a cop planted some marijuana on me in a typical pull over just to arrest me and treat me terribly. Thank dog 4 da USA and my miranda rights

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I'm not going to dispute my ban, I see it as alright, you guys took care of it, and my racism. But you sure did get to the point where you wanted me out of the server so bad as to create this entirely fake screenshot of my name and of something I did not type. If you're going to do something like this, make sure it's real. And make sure you're not using it as an argument against me, because how I see it, it's as if a cop planted some marijuana on me in a typical pull over just to arrest me and treat me terribly. Thank dog 4 da USA and my miranda rights
While I am aware this is not the place for this, I know both Dessern and Riketr well, and I know they would not do this. Along with that, unless they created another account with the exact same name, (which is impossible) they could not have done that themselves (it is only grey when YOU DO IT YOURSELF).

Riketr

Reaction score
While I am aware this is not the place for this, I know both Dessern and Riketr well, and I know they would not do this. Along with that, unless they created another account with the exact same name, (which is impossible) they could not have done that themselves (it is only grey when YOU DO IT YOURSELF).
He's right. I did not do it myself. That log was real, and Spartans23withDrewbookman is lying. He's just trying to avoid the blame.