Player Report Thread

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: HorseandDerp

Rules Broken: I don't quite remember the rule number since I don't play too much AoD but he was glitching/destroying unbreakable blocks in order to get to places illegaly.

Proof:

Reactions: Henry
G

Guest35486

Name of Rule-Breaker: karenmcgovern
Rules Broken: Rule 1
Proof:

Even after we told him to /kill or relog, he continued to stay in the old map. He only /kill-ed himself when he's the last survivor.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: karenmcgovern
Rules Broken: Rule 1
Proof:

Even after we told him to /kill or relog, he continued to stay in the old map. He only /kill-ed himself when he's the last survivor.
Player was warned. Thanks for the report and notifying me elsewhere of the situation.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: silver_lama

Rules Broken: Flying

Proof:

Screenshots don't work that well when you're trying to catch a hacker. It's not much evidence, as this could just be him jumping and falling off the platform. Next time, I'd suggest using Fraps to catch the hacker. Thank you for reporting him, and I'll keep an eye on him from now on! =D (Also, if you have any people who were online with you on that time, you could try asking for some eye-witnesses).

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: silver_lama

Rules Broken: Flying

Proof:

Screenshots don't work that well when you're trying to catch a hacker. It's not much evidence, as this could just be him jumping and falling off the platform. Next time, I'd suggest using Fraps to catch the hacker. Thank you for reporting him, and I'll keep an eye on him from now on! =D (Also, if you have any people who were online with you on that time, you could try asking for some eye-witnesses).

Although screenshots are not the best for this they do tell a lot in this case. The second screenshot is actually the one that happened first. You can tell based on the chat and the timer on the right hand side. At 556 remaining he was lower than he was at 552 with no way to have made it there as far as I know. I do not see how he could have gotten back up in 4 seconds without flying. Will definitely want to keep an eye on him.

Cstar

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: teampanda1 (there was another guy but i couldnt get evidence of him)

Rules Broken: Teamkilling

Proof:

• Thank You
Reactions: Natsu

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: lightning0131
Rules Broken: Not sure which it would come under, but teamkilling and being generally innapropriate.
Proof: My screenshot key isn't working, so I don't have proof (unfortunately). Logs could be found of the incident, if needed. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Rules Broken: Not sure which it would come under, but teamkilling and being generally innapropriate.
Proof: My screenshot key isn't working, so I don't have proof (unfortunately). Logs could be found of the incident, if needed. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience
I'm also a witness of this. Logs of his insulting will be there somewhere I guess.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I'm also a witness of this. Logs of his insulting will be there somewhere I guess.
I believe Solis22/Jwhitty was online at the time?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I didn't see him on at the time, he may have been in ref and not talking, so not known to be online?

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I didn't see him on at the time, he may have been in ref and not talking, so not known to be online?

When I logged on you weren't on, that's why you didn't see me. So, while I was playing I received several pm's of different people complaining about lightning supposedly because he was modifying the spawn. So I decided to go on /ref mode, and while reffing I saw him modifying the spawn three times, so I warned him twice, and apparently he kept doing it, so I had to kick him, but he came back and apparently he was ignoring me and he was still modifying the spawn. So I banned him.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score

When I logged on you weren't on, that's why you didn't see me. So, while I was playing I received several pm's of different people complaining about lightning supposedly because he was modifying the spawn. So I decided to go on /ref mode, and while reffing I saw him modifying the spawn three times, so I warned him twice, and apparently he kept doing it, so I had to kick him, but he came back and apparently he was ignoring me and he was still modifying the spawn. So I banned him.
Ah, that's why you have reports of him.
All cleared up then!

G

Guest35486

Jwhitty banned him.
[10:09:59 INFO]: Client> [10:09:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Fun] [Op] JWhitty: lightning0131
[10:10:11 INFO]: Client> [10:10:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Fun] [Op] JWhitty: You keep bulding at the spawn.
[10:10:22 INFO]: Client> [10:10:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Fun] [Op] JWhitty: You can appeal at www.blocktopia.net.
[10:10:31 INFO]: Client> [10:10:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] lightning0131 left the game.

EDIT: Ninjas .-.

• Informative
Reactions: Solis22

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Player name: Toonsilver74 and Zack27999
Rules broken: Insulting/Rudeness
Proof: ( I have no idea how to put in a spoiler, sorry! :c)

I will speak to both of them when I see them online, thanks for the warnings.
Also it's [.spoiler] for the 1st image, then [./spoiler] for the last image. (Without the " . " ofc.)

Reactions: Henry