Player Report Thread

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Player name: Toonsilver74 and Zack27999
Rules broken: Insulting/Rudeness
Proof: ( I have no idea how to put in a spoiler, sorry! :c)

I will speak to both of them when I see them online, thanks for the warnings.
Also it's [.spoiler] for the 1st image, then [./spoiler] for the last image. (Without the " . " ofc.)
I've already had a discussion with them, no worries

• Thank You
Reactions: Henry and asaechao

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: SuperElis (I think this was the name, however I'm not 100% sure. It is definitely something Elis.)
Rules Broken: Fly hacking
Proof: Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any evidence as he left almost immediately after I saw, but I thought I'd post here so you can keep an eye out for him. Both me and buildbuild12 saw him fly hacking.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: SuperElis (I think this was the name, however I'm not 100% sure. It is definitely something Elis.)
Rules Broken: Fly hacking
Proof: Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any evidence as he left almost immediately after I saw, but I thought I'd post here so you can keep an eye out for him. Both me and buildbuild12 saw him fly hacking.
Dealt with. Thanks for the report Infected!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
name of rulebreaker: paco975
rule broken: teamkilling
http://imgur.com/i4AVQ0v
that is link to pic
* he threw a splash potion of poisioning on me. he later asked if I wanted blindness also.

That screenshot is not sufficient evidence, I think you have uploaded the wrong image!
As Angel has said, the screenshot you've put is not sufficient evidence- In fact, it's only evidence that your F2 button wasn't working :p

But, get some proof and we'd be happy to help you!

Nevermind that! Found some logs:
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: did u team kiil me?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: no
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: did u just throw that pot?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: of poison?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: i gave you poisen
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) pielove5: lmao
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: yeah\

User will be warned, thanks for the report!

• Thank You
Reactions: Friendy
Reaction score
Name of rulebreakers: knud14 and rudbeck9
Rule broken: spawn camping

Extra comments: I know the picture doesn't really show it well but these two were killing the only hunter right as he spawned. I told them to stop and move away from spawn but they wouldn't listen

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name of rulebreakers: knud14 and rudbeck9
Rule broken: spawn camping

Extra comments: I know the picture doesn't really show it well but these two were killing the only hunter right as he spawned. I told them to stop and move away from spawn but they wouldn't listen

Thank-you for reporting them, I have warned both of them :)

Reaction score
name of rulebreaker: paco975
rule broken: teamkilling
http://imgur.com/i4AVQ0v
that is link to pic
* he threw a splash potion of poisioning on me. he later asked if I wanted blindness also.

That screenshot is not sufficient evidence, I think you have uploaded the wrong image!
As Angel has said, the screenshot you've put is not sufficient evidence- In fact, it's only evidence that your F2 button wasn't working :p

But, get some proof and we'd be happy to help you!

Nevermind that! Found some logs:
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: did u team kiil me?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: no
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: did u just throw that pot?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) cmajor11: of poison?
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: i gave you poisen
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) pielove5: lmao
[19:15] <+AoDBot> (Colosseum) Paco975: yeah\

User will be warned, thanks for the report!

yea im sorry. still new to using screenies. I appreciate the help guys!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Reactions: Leahbender
Reaction score
Name of rulebreaker: legendskystar and xRavenwing
Rule broken: Rule 6 and 7
Screenshots:

Extra comments: Ok so I was the last survivor then when I was starting to get swarmed by hunters I enderpearled away from them and sneaked in an open area when legendskystar had said "Wow why are you hiding that's lame" and then from then on they started saying some mean things to me (Wasn't able to get screenshots of them sorry) then when someone started teamkilling (which turned out to be an accident apparently) I had warned them and then legendskystar had said "This is why I don't like you" and the first image is when I asked them why. Then the 2nd image shows how Raven had tried to back up legendskystar about me being called a dick. Really think all of this was uncalled for and I'm still slightly confused why I was called a dick. (Sorry the 2nd image got cut, if you want more proof you can ask ginbird96 about what they saw)

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Name of rulebreaker: legendskystar and xRavenwing
Rule broken: Rule 6 and 7
Screenshots:

Extra comments: Ok so I was the last survivor then when I was starting to get swarmed by hunters I enderpearled away from them and sneaked in an open area when legendskystar had said "Wow why are you hiding that's lame" and then from then on they started saying some mean things to me (Wasn't able to get screenshots of them sorry) then when someone started teamkilling (which turned out to be an accident apparently) I had warned them and then legendskystar had said "This is why I don't like you" and the first image is when I asked them why. Then the 2nd image shows how Raven had tried to back up legendskystar about me being called a dick. Really think all of this was uncalled for and I'm still slightly confused why I was called a dick. (Sorry the 2nd image got cut, if you want more proof you can ask ginbird96 about what they saw)
User was warned, I'll be talking to raven later.
Thanks!

• Thank You
Reactions: guitarmasterjar1

Cmajor11

Reaction score
Name of rule breaker: MCT0ASTY ( THE O IS A ZERO)
RulesBroken: Not speaking english in chat, Insulting players.
Proof: Sorry no exact proof becuase my screenies are not working, but maybe you can check in chat logs? It happened probably in the 1:30 p.m. EST - 2:30 EST
Extar comments: H came on speaking in German, in all caps. And im no expert, but i am preety sure those were not nice words. When i asked him wut the out burst was about, he told me to fuck off. he also called the server gay.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Name of rule breaker: MCT0ASTY ( THE O IS A ZERO)
RulesBroken: Not speaking english in chat, Insulting players.
Proof: Sorry no exact proof becuase my screenies are not working, but maybe you can check in chat logs? It happened probably in the 1:30 p.m. EST - 2:30 EST
Extar comments: H came on speaking in German, in all caps. And im no expert, but i am preety sure those were not nice words. When i asked him wut the out burst was about, he told me to fuck off. he also called the server gay.
I'll be going through the server logs, but I've had issues of the same caliber of him on other servers.
User will be taken care of soon, thanks!

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Mmarz11
Rules Broken: Griefing, Hacking, Teamkilling, Restarting the server upon being challenged.
Proof: The Cubism Report
Any extra comments:
These offences are obviously very severe, and the accused has shown no remorse. I would recommend a global ban.

• Winner
Reactions: Love

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Name of Rule-Breaker: Mmarz11
Rules Broken: Griefing, Hacking, Teamkilling, Restarting the server upon being challenged.
Proof: The Cubism Report
Any extra comments:
These offences are obviously very severe, and the accused has shown no remorse. I would recommend a global ban.
Thank you for reporting. User will be taken care of shortly.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Name of Rule Breaker: I_Am_Messi
Rules Broken: Excessive Language (Rule 7)
Proof:
URL'ing this because it is a tad rude
Any extra comments: I honestly felt like I've seen this user before somewhere, I personally suggest seeing if user has anything notable in terms of past bans or warnings, as if memory serves me right this user has screwed up before. If not, then ignore this comment. Thanks! -Snap

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Name of Rule Breaker: I_Am_Messi
Rules Broken: Excessive Language (Rule 7)
Proof:
URL'ing this because it is a tad rude
Any extra comments: I honestly felt like I've seen this user before somewhere, I personally suggest seeing if user has anything notable in terms of past bans or warnings, as if memory serves me right this user has screwed up before. If not, then ignore this comment. Thanks! -Snap
I personally don't find this to be that bad of an offence. If it were something like actually going and saying it directly to someone, I'd warn them. But I don't find this warnable. I'll probably talk to them later.