Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I knew basic math would incriminate me. Eh, I didn't real think I was counting myself, I just copied the other fraction and reduced it :/

Are you town-sided? Yes
Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? ---
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? Eh... I don't know anyone well enough in the game yet to say. (For suspicion as well.)
To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? I don't know why'd I lynch someone if I don't know who they are or what they are doing, or if they even are remotely suspicious.
What do you think should be done on this day? No lynch. I wouldn't say no lynch past this though, since it seems dangerous to keep holding out.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I waked up from deep sleep. I think no one noticed me sleeping here.

Are you town-sided? Yes :)
Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? Hmm I don't know...
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? Too early to say.
To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? Well, too high chance of killing Townie
What do you think should be done on this day? Maybe we should make everyone claim role X?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alfred looked aroudn at the small group of people he was now living with. "Whom here would be willing to kill us all" he mused. "Who shows signs that they are not as innocent as they seem? Who can we trust and who do we lynch?" Mayhaps more light can be shed after the rest of us can actually find the will to speak after the ghastly set of events we've been through in such a short amoutn of time. Alfred started to roll his favourite paintbrush around his knuckles as he continued thinking, one of the few things of his that had survived the crash since it had been on him. "Whatever it is we decide, I hope it isn't too late."

Just a little roleplaying before I goto sleep, sorta tried to sum up bits of our discussion in there too.

Pikmon2

Reaction score

Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? Too early to say.
To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? Well, too high chance of killing Townie
What do you think should be done on this day? Maybe we should make everyone claim role X?
Claiming roles would most likely confuse towns folk if we lie, and very much help mafia if we don't. I don't think it'd help much for towns people, at least how I see it.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
As of this time to role claim, tsk.
It seems the best recourse to force ourselves into this route.
After all we have but little to rely on, however I can only reach one deduction on why Brown was chosen.
Before I reveal this however I want to hear others opinions.
As it seems we are ignoring the cause of the murder and only focusing on the effect.

Mia

Reaction score
Emily sat under a tree watching quietly watching the people around her. Would they ever discover the murderer who killed Brownlee? Would she ever see her family and friends again? Questions swirled around in her head. Maybe it was time to make some new friends.

Are you town-sided? Yes
Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? If I had to choose someone I would think Kitty is the most suspicious at the moment, no evidence to back me up though.
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? Probably Swate he seems to be helping a lot giving us, the townies, a head start over the mafio
To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? Sleeping sorry :3
What do you think should be done on this day? We need to ask more questions and enquire suspicious people.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Maybe we should make everyone claim role X?
It's too risky to be done at the moment especially because the Mafiosos will target the cops/doctor and we won't even have a lead especially if they could just claim being a passenger. Doing this will only eliminate 2 people from our choices, which is really risky. Perhaps in Day 2/3/4 I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: Notme

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
After all we have but little to rely on, however I can only reach one deduction on why Brown was chosen.
As it seems we are ignoring the cause of the murder and only focusing on the effect.
I thought it was somehow chosen randomly by them, though I tried reading it back and forth, but I still have no clue. Enlighten us?

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Yeah, please tell us :s I've gone over his comments and I don't see anything any more incriminating he's said than anyone else.
Unless your deduction is also that he was randomly chosen xD that'd be awkward.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
((Possible fear the game may take a long time and possible internet lacking at the beginning leads one to think he was chosen soley based on that.
One can deduce that quite possibly a player that comes late or will have issues with time may receive a power role to incetivise them to be more active in the game.
As well as the game will be unable to procede without the nightime power role submitting action. Thus a player that can have difficulty in participation may hold a key role in order to allow them into the game. Since as said before the night can only 'roll' after power roles ALL have submited if they will action or not. We cannot simply say 'They are taking too long lets just leave the doctor not protecting anyone screw him'))
Deductions given. Also I have taken into mind who is mafia based on subtle hints.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
((Possible fear the game may take a long time and possible internet lacking at the beginning leads one to think he was chosen soley based on that.
One can deduce that quite possibly a player that comes late or will have issues with time may receive a power role to incetivise them to be more active in the game.
As well as the game will be unable to procede without the nightime power role submitting action. Thus a player that can have difficulty in participation may hold a key role in order to allow them into the game. Since as said before the night can only 'roll' after power roles ALL have submited if they will action or not. We cannot simply say 'They are taking too long lets just leave the doctor not protecting anyone screw him'))
Deductions given. Also I have taken into mind who is mafia based on subtle hints.
Hey actually, I hadn't thought of that. Though, if that's true, then why wasn't brown Mafia? Sort of disproves that theory.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Hey actually, I hadn't thought of that. Though, if that's true, then why wasn't brown Mafia? Sort of disproves that theory.
He could still be possible. If the Mafia had already decided before the cops and the doctor did, and the waiting took "long", then they probably thought brown was one of the power roles.

Anyway, if you guys aren't aware, all of us have already spoken this day though the others went to explore the island. [sleeping in RL]

• Agree
Reactions: Swate

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score

What do you think should be done on this day? Maybe we should make everyone claim role X?​
Role claiming at this point..? I don't think so. We'd be putting targets on the backs of our power roles and we'd probably end up with 7 claimed townspeople and no clue who's lying.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Alright, as is I'm starting to think brownlee was chosen randomly, but I have my suspicions on who's mafia. All I'm going to say about that though is that one of them is definitely not concrete, seeing as it's too early in the game to go right out and accuse anyone.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
So we choose options at this point.

1. Word out the possible suspect, hear what he/she has to say then decide whether to lynch or not
2. No lynch and leave a death to the Mafia and let the cop investigate 1 of us
3. Keep talking and choose before the day ends
4. Look or hunt for more clues and agree on someone

I have a suspect, though I don't know about the other two.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com

1. Word out the possible suspect, hear what he/she has to say then decide whether to lynch or not

I have a suspect, though I don't know about the other two.
1. I don't think. I'm going to get any useful information out of who I personally suspect, so do what you will there I suppose.
2. Ehhh, I don't think this is a good idea.
3. I can't make time go faster, if people comment then I can read those comments.
4. I seriously think I've analysed everything as much as I can, and nothing seems overly suspicious. I do have very very minor supicions but they're probably nothing. All I can do now is evaluate new comments as they are made.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score

I have a suspect, though I don't know about the other two.​
I'll have to agree with Swate on this one. No lynching would let the mafia get ahead and there's not enough evidence against anyone right now.We'll have to watch and wait.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
To recap so far: (I got lazy for the recent parts but you can check them out and pardon if I missed out some parts.)

Day 0
Raxo: First to vote NL, possible bluffing
Samlen: Wanted talking but decided to NL
Caff: NL'ed because of lack of evidence
Pikmon: NL'ed because of the same reason
brownlee: Nl'ed, Replied late, died

Day 1
Samlen: Still wants to talk
Lee: Watches reactions being made
Me: Wants group to answer questions
Swate: Agreed with me; suspects Caff
Samlen: Partially agreed with Swate, still wanted talking
Pikmon: Waits for others
midnight: No conclusions made; continues to wait, kind of messed up with posts
Samlen: Kept waiting for the others (Only Mia was left)
Me: Formulates questions; people answer except Lee
-recent activity here-

I don't know if you guys can get anything from here, but this is just a partial recap of what has happened.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
(I'm on my phone so pardon me if this gets butchered)

The only one that seems a bit suspicious is raxo. (Though minor right now for reasons. It just could be me reading it wrong) He voted for no lynch quickly and without discussion. Though I can see why, it is a bit suspicious. And the fact that he hasn't said really anything during this. (Which may be due to timezones)

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I suck at this roleplaying tbh, but I'll try it anyway. c:

Though he was mostly sitting on the sidelines, simply offering explanations and the like whenever one was required, Milhouse E. Synec III was taking in and evaluating information just as much as everyone else. He concluded that, with a good night's sleep, everything may come together in the morning. But how could he sleep with heartless murders happening left and right, the very sparks of vitality being snatched out of the air around him like acorns on a windy day? Regardless, Milhouse curled up into somewhat of an ellipse and, after contemplating what he very well knew could be his last conscious thoughts, he somehow managed to slip away into the Land Of Nod, where all is well regardless.

Tl;dr going to sleep goodnight ;D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
(I'm on my phone so pardon me if this gets butchered)

The only one that seems a bit suspicious is raxo. (Though minor right now for reasons. It just could be me reading it wrong) He voted for no lynch quickly and without discussion. Though I can see why, it is a bit suspicious. And the fact that he hasn't said really anything during this. (Which may be due to timezones)
Well, I generally don't talk much ;)
Also no lynch on first day is always normal thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.