Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ten people arrived at the security gate, ready to board to Chicago. The flight would take a long time, even going across an ocean. Security was very lax, but still present. Identities needed to be confirmed.

Welcome to Plane Troubles everyone!

Traveler List:
1. Sephhh
2. midnightgirl24
3. Swate
4. Mad11gab8
5. Samlen
6. brownlee123
7. CaffeinatedKitty
8. Pikmon2
9. Lee_Scar
10. raxo2222

Traveler List(Kept current with game progress)
midnightgirl24[Cop]
CaffeinatedKitty[Passenger]

brownlee123 Throat was slit. Night 1. Passenger.
raxo2222 A fatal kick in the face did him in. Day 1. Passenger.
Sephhh Died in a secluded area. Night 2. Passenger.
Swate Had the knife. Day 2. Mafia member.
Lee_Scar His hands were found at least. Night 3. Passenger.
Samlen Said he was the cop, and lied. Day 3. Mafia member.
Pikmon2 Brutally crushed. Night 4. Doctor.
Mad11gab8 Knifed at the end. Day 4. Mafia member.
I’ll be sending out a private message detailing your role. After all of them are sent, I’ll unlock this thread and everyone will need to confirm they got their role PM. You don’t say what role you got, you’ll just confirm you got a PM containing your role.

Role List
3 Mafia
1 Cop
1 Doctor
5 Passengers

I’ll unlock this thread after I’ve sent every PM, be sure to watch this thread!

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ten people sat in their seats while the plane took off, listening to the standard advice of the flight attendant. Airport security is normally very tight, but this plane was not coming from the United States, it was coming to the United States, across an ocean.

The next few hours were very boring, with multiple passengers sleeping as the ocean was crossed. Once the plane was over land, the plane started to jolt. The pilot was discovered dead, and the attendant had to take control of the plane using amateur training.

In the end, the plane ended up crashing. It wasn’t a severe crash, but the cockpit slammed very hard into a tree. The flight attendant was found dead. The ten survivors of the crash exited the plane, and made an effort to retrieve their cargo. Most of it got crushed, but a reinforced box was found in the middle of it. A bit dented, but it looks resilient enough let its contents survive.

All ten people are now suspects, at least one person planned to kill the pilot. Now, the group must decide what to do, there’s still a while until nightfall.

It is going to be Day 0.

I won’t start with a time limit, but if activity seems to drop I will put one on to keep the game flowing smoothly. What you want to do is decide if you want to lynch someone, or go ahead with a no lynch. The day will end after an action reaches the required number of votes.

Remember, each night allows the Cop and Doctor to take an action, and the Mafia will attempt to kill someone.
With ten people alive, it will take six votes to lynch someone, or five votes to do a no lynch.

Reactions: Notme

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
As an artist from Italy, Alfred was hoping to spend the planeride sleeping and to be able to finally see Chicago and the U.S. for the first time ever and hopefully see the Art institute of Chicago. Unfortunately, now stranded goodness knows where with possible killers aroudn him has done nothing good for his nerves.

Well for day 0, I think it'd be neat to spend a little time to talk, maybe think of some ideas for surviving the mafia, though I think we should probably go with no-lynch. We don't have any way on day 0 to tell who could be the mafia and blindly lynching someone is more than likely going to hit one of us (7/10 chance). Hopefully our cop will be able to find who the mafia are or one of the mafia makes a bad mistake.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Marisol sighed, looking around at the motley assortment of passengers that had survived with her. She rubbed her forehead- what a nice way to be woken up, by banging her head against the window- and spoke, her lightly accented voice tinged with sarcasm.
"So someone's got it out for us. This should be fun."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Marisol sighed, looking around at the motley assortment of passengers that had survived with her. She rubbed her forehead- what a nice way to be woken up, by banging her head against the window- and spoke, her lightly accented voice tinged with sarcasm.
"So someone's got it out for us. This should be fun."
I don't think we should lynch today, because we don't have any evidence against anyone at this point, and our chances of hitting mafia aren't too high. So...
No Lynch.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Jake Steel, a business man on a vacation, was excited to go back home to the USA. The entire plane ride was a mess for him, since he forgot his 3 briefcases full of 2 dollars each . He was stressed out, to say the least. He looked around and then shed a tear, not for the fallen people from the plane crash, but because he forgot his hat, too.

I'd say no lynch, even though there's a decent chance of getting the mafia with only 10 people, it's a tad too risky. Not to mention we'd all be insane to just lynch someone without evidence. Although I guess were are stranded... but still. No lynch.

((Just for reference, I'm doing this right, correct?))

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Jake Steel, a business man on a vacation, was excited to go back home to the USA. The entire plane ride was a mess for him, since he forgot his 3 briefcases full of 2 dollars each . He was stressed out, to say the least. He looked around and then shed a tear, not for the fallen people from the plane crash, but because he forgot his hat, too.

I'd say no lynch, even though there's a decent chance of getting the mafia with only 10 people, it's a tad too risky. Not to mention we'd all be insane to just lynch someone without evidence. Although I guess were are stranded... but still. No lynch.

((Just for reference, I'm doing this right, correct?))
If you mean to vote No Lynch, make sure to bold it and try to put it at the end of your post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pikmon2

brownlee123

Reaction score
I sat on the ground, conviced this was the end. We all have no idea where we are, but all we know is three out of the ten of us are out to kill. We're most likely going to have to kill someone...but today no one wants to do it. I feel like we need to take action, like there's something we should or can do, but I can't think of anything...I suppose we just sit tight...

No Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.