Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count - Day 0 Quickly Approaching an End
No Lynch-4(raxo2222, CaffeinatedKitty, Samlen, brownlee123)[Votes to No Lynch left- 1]

Not Voted-6(Sephhh, midnightgirl24, Swate, Mad11gab8, Pikmon2, Lee_Scar)

@Pikmon2 if you intended that to be a vote, could you try making another post and bolding it?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count
No Lynch-5(raxo2222, CaffeinatedKitty, Samlen, brownlee123, Pikmon2)[Votes to No Lynch left- 0]
Not Voted-5(Sephhh, midnightgirl24, Swate, Mad11gab8, Lee_Scar)

The group decided to not descend into violence so early, it could just be a freak accident, right? With night approaching, they decide to camp out near the plane and sleep. If all goes well, everyone can set out to find the closest civilization at morning.

It is now Night 1.

Cop, please send me a PM saying who you want to investigate.
Doctor, send me a PM saying who you want to save.
Mafia members, I'll create a PM with all of you in it, where you can discuss your first target.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The night passed by slowly, a chilly wind making it mildly uncomfortable. Someone eventually woke up and started scraping a knife.

Brownlee123 heard it, and bravely went near the person. He started to speak to the person scraping, but it was interrupted by the person lunging at him, slitting his neck. Brownlee didn’t even get a chance to scream, the surprise took his breath away.
-
The sun rises, Brownlee’s corpse is discovered by everyone, leading to a few minutes of panic. Eventually the travelers get back together and resolve to find out who did this, and what the contents of the box are. They’re nervous as they just wanted to go to Chicago, but brownlee123 should not die in vain.

It is now Day 1.

brownlee was a Passenger.

Nine are left, and it will take five to lynch and five to no lynch.

You may now post! We're doing a fine job so far, keep it up!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Barely a day after the plane crashes and riddles are swirling around: What could be so valuable in this box as to kill the pilot and risk killing themselves and all the passengers? Who could be so dertermined to keep this box to start killing the rest of the survivors off, and why start with brownlee? These thoughts were swirling aroudn in Alfred's head after the intial panic that had seized everyone that morning. He had no doubt that similar thoughts were churning in the other's head. So what do we do now? We can't let the Mafia just kill us off, one by one. We need to find who's doing this and fast, before all that's left of us is the remains of an unfortunate plane crash.

Today we need to start figuring out things, ask questions, and most importantly, follow any plausible leads on who could be Mafia. It's probably too early to do anything drastic like roleclaiming, since that'd get our power roles killed, but hopefully we can find something suspicious ourselves and not have to rely on just our cop. Anyone else have any ideas yet?

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Clarence had been fascinated with the events that were unveiled before him. Not only was the excitement of the crash there was the excitement of the death. Never before had he ever been in such a stupor of what to think or react. His body and mind racing leaving him with a sense of thrill that had yet been missing in his life. A sense of mystery oozing from the strange box that appeared to be watched closely, a little too closely by some. The calm demeanor of the man left him the decision to steel himself and to show no care for his surroundings as showing glee that his hum-drum life was over would lead him to deaths door.

Gathering up his courage he was able to relax and think of what could have lead to the man by the name of brown to be chosen. Careful to watch everyone’s reactions and leads he dug thru his clearly oversized for carry on pack. Gluing his eyes to the device seemingly without a care, patiently watching others reactions.

Going to watch and come to a decision in due time. No ideas at this point.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Jake Steel wonders who could kill someone they just survived with. Jake Steel wonder how people do evil things like that. Jake Steel is upset by this. Jake Steel wants to find the killer(s), and make sure others safe.

I'll just wait and see if someone digs themself a grave somehow. Still no idea who it is, so no opinion yet.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I think we went too fast here. 6 of us haven't had any say on the matter yet and most of us (if not all)
did not even see Day 1 in action since it apparenly only lasted about 4 hours, so I'm kind of dissapointed.
If you were the Mafia, it's probable that you would want a no-lynch immediately. I know I might be speaking my
mind too loud here, but I think we need to slow it down. What makes this day different from day 1? We don't
know anyone yet which is what we could have done. That was a bad mistake.

So to get things in order, I think everyone deserves a chance in getting a say before arriving to an ultimate decision. Anyway, what's done is done, so I'm moving on. I'd like us to answer some questions to get to know each other, so if you have anything in mind I think we'd be glad to answer them.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Yeah, with what Seph said, I think that Day 0 was ended too early, giving the Mafia exactly what they wanted. Granted, we could have killed a valuable passenger had we decided on a lynch, but the Mafia now have a head start as far as I can see.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
We have to take into account there are two options - lynch and no-lynch. A no-lynch is out of the question, so obviously someone has to be lynched. However, if we lynch tonight then there is only a 33% chance of lynching a Mafia member which is too low for me. So we had better find reason to find someone suspicious.

Reading through everything, I find this the most curious:
Marisol smiles to herself, seeing people quietly working together. They were taking the safe route, avoiding any needless deaths, much to her relief.
So we've almost got a no-lynch? Off to a good start :D
She wanted a no-lynch? Is no-one else feeling that that's a little odd? :x

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It is admitedly the closest thing we have to a suspicion but it IS flimsy, we should give this an actual irl day at least for people to reply and give voices to their ideas before we jump on and lynch the first person we can.

• Agree
Reactions: Swate

Pikmon2

Reaction score
We have to take into account there are two options - lynch and no-lynch. A no-lynch is out of the question, so obviously someone has to be lynched. However, if we lynch tonight then there is only a 33% chance of lynching a Mafia member which is too low for me. So we had better findreason to find someone suspicious.

Reading through everything, I find this the most curious:

She wanted a no-lynch? Is no-one else feeling that that's a little odd? :x
Now that you point that out it is a bit odd what she said... hmmm.... still undecided, but good point.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I didn't find it that odd when I said it, I didn't want to risk lynching off any "town-sided"(seeing as this isn't actually a town XD) players :S it's true that we don't have too many players, and if we wait for our chances to even out we'll be pretty much screwed anyway, but I'm trying to be cautious here :S

but who would kill off brownlee? It's not much to go on, but it's a start.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
I really don't know who would have killed brownlee. I don't want to jump to conclusions yet, so I will wait a bit before. I want to see some other posts before deciding.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I didn't find it that odd when I said it, I didn't want to risk lynching off any "town-sided"(seeing as this isn't actually a town XD) players :S it's true that we don't have too many players, and if we wait for our chances to even out we'll be pretty much screwed anyway, but I'm trying to be cautious here :S

but who would kill off brownlee? It's not much to go on, but it's a start.​
And seeing as at this point I feel that it may be taken the wrong way, I STILL don't want to risk it. I'm just going to watch how it plays out for now.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to determine much of anything at this point, we didn't leave enough time for talking to be done on day 0, there wasn't really much arguing to give people motivation to kill anyone, including brownlee since he, like just about everyone , didn't talk a lot on day 0.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
As I said, we need to get to know each other, but somehow I can't formulate some questions, so please do help :D

As for brownlee, it's really hard to determine the killers since basically I guess he was a random target, or maybe because he took so long? I can't really tell..

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Hmm... If we did random lynching now, then its 2/10, that we hit Mafia.

So...

No Lynch
Well I did say a question that wasn't really meant to answer, but if you were a Mafioso, wouldn't you have wanted a no-lynch on Day 0? Well I'm quoting raxo because he was the first to vote, and that happened in a snap. Though everyone had the same reason (heck, brownlee didn't even had any), I'm still at the loss of a lead. Let us do get to know one another then.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I don't see anything that made brownlee stand out either. Maybe the Mafia thought something he said was even a little bit suspicious of beong a doctor or cop. Or maybe it was just a chance thing. Though we'd better try to find some leads as to why they could've chosen brownlee over everyone else :x we don't have much else to go on (yet, at least.)

However, I think I'm just going to stay cautious of all the comments people make as brownlee doesn't seem to stand out.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
I don't see anything that made brownlee stand out either. Maybe the Mafia thought something he said was even a little bit suspicious of beong a doctor or cop. Or maybe it was just a chance thing. Though we'd better try to find some leads as to why they could've chosen brownlee over everyone else :x we don't have much else to go on (yet, at least.)

However, I think I'm just going to stay cautious of all the comments people make as brownlee doesn't seem to stand out.
Though I don't know if this is likely, could they have just randomly chose brownlee?

Status
Not open for further replies.