Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It was a pretty good game. I would especially like to congratulate @Samlen, who, despite losing, made a pretty convincing defence for his cop claim, in my opinion at least. It got me thinking, at least. You're gonna do pretty good in the Mafia future, I can sort of feel it.

Midnight, good job. Honestly, with the standoffs I did feel like both parties could've done a better job, it felt sort of like "No, you're Mafia!" "No, you are!" a bit too much. A piece of advice to everyone, if you're under suspicion, saying "But I know I'm innocent, which makes me innocent, so you can't lynch me!" isn't the best option there is. Something that I probably would've used, if I was mafia under attack from midnight, would've been finding something suspicious, no matter how small, then blowing it into a huge thing. Also, the Cop counter should've come earlier. It was logical and it was good, but it was too late. If you had counterclaimed earlier, the whole game could've gone in a different direction.

Overall, good job from everyone. It was fun reading through it, even though it kinda got boring at some points (the parts where it was going back and forth about who is the mafia or the cop or citizen or whatever). Also, you were so cautious all the time! Not saying it was a bad thing, but a little more risk wouldn't have hurt either side.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Very good job for first games everyone, I must admit watching this game have me a headache at one point but in the end it was well played.

Here's a few thing I noticed that could have been improved upon.

1. Samlen: your cop counter claim was very strong but I think it would have been better done right when midnight claimed before. It went ok in this game however I would have immediately lynched you because I knew a mafia cop claim would be necessary and a cop claim that late wouldn't have been good enough for me.

2. Pikmon: your soft claiming of Doctor in this game was pretty useless considering there was only one role you could be. I would have tried to claim civilian and survive another night or two protecting midnight, but you did stay alive long enough to get the cop to the end of the game so good job.

3. Mad11gb: your end argument was pretty soft and to win you had to try to claim cop because that was the only way you would have gotten caf to vote midnight with you. You could have made up some story about how Midnight was throwing her own mafia members under the bus just so she could make caf believe her in that moment. But good job in being the final mafia member.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Had I not been killed, I would have immediately killed samlen. I trusted Swate though, so that was a bummer. I thought Caff was the doctor and Lee was the cop. Lee even said we could guess his role if we use deduction something.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I was really wanting to draw the mafia into thinking that I was PR to save our PR, however I knew the mafia was coming for me oncethey thought I was a PR looking at what I posted I posted like a cop but hinted at times about being a doctor.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So about midway through the game I came up with a list.

My predictions for the remaining mafia:
Mad11gab8
Samlen
CaffeinatedKitty

Prediction for town PR:
Swate - Cop
Lee_Scar - Doc

I got two out of three mafia right! \o/
And note that this was before mid claimed, and Swate seemed the most cop-ish.
And yeah....Lee did seem kind of pr-ish, so I threw him in as a cop guess :p
Sorry, Caff, but we seemed a bit sketchy at the time I made the list x3

Conclusion: My scumhunting is alright, but when it comes to discerning town PRs I'm just bad :D

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
It was a pretty good game. I would especially like to congratulate @Samlen, who, despite losing, made a pretty convincing defence for his cop claim, in my opinion at least. It got me thinking, at least. You're gonna do pretty good in the Mafia future, I can sort of feel it.

Midnight, good job. Honestly, with the standoffs I did feel like both parties could've done a better job, it felt sort of like "No, you're Mafia!" "No, you are!" a bit too much. A piece of advice to everyone, if you're under suspicion, saying "But I know I'm innocent, which makes me innocent, so you can't lynch me!" isn't the best option there is. Something that I probably would've used, if I was mafia under attack from midnight, would've been finding something suspicious, no matter how small, then blowing it into a huge thing. Also, the Cop counter should've come earlier. It was logical and it was good, but it was too late. If you had counterclaimed earlier, the whole game could've gone in a different direction.

Overall, good job from everyone. It was fun reading through it, even though it kinda got boring at some points (the parts where it was going back and forth about who is the mafia or the cop or citizen or whatever). Also, you were so cautious all the time! Not saying it was a bad thing, but a little more risk wouldn't have hurt either side.
Well I was always busy when I needed to post :p

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Haah, I tried my hardest to keep midnight's claim against me at a stalemate, providing the outline of two completely and, for all intents and purposes, equally plausible scenarios.

@Samlen I was hoping you wouldn't feel bad at me for using you as part of the "trio" ;_; I knew I was doomed, so I tried to save you by making it seem I was on opposite sides to you in whatever case.

Status
Not open for further replies.