Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I think this would just give ideas on what NOT to do by the Mafiosos, so I'm hesitant answering it, but I do have a few answers in mind.
Hmm... good ave. Well, my answer to the question still stands as it doesn't help them at all. xD If our answers could give the Mafia ideas on what not to do then, and I answered that I would stay inconspicuous if I were Mafia, what are they going to do? Be obvious? ;)

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I think I have something in mind though.

There's bigger probability in catching the Mafia than we already know. In the community's case, it's 33% (1/3) but if I'm sure that I'm not a Mafioso, then it will become .375%.

Leading us to a something I want people to answer:

Tell us what you can contribute in finding the Mafiosos and if you can, prove that you are town-sided.

I actually have a plan (I can't tell anyone this early yet; probably before the day ends). I'll give my answer soon.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Wait, how are we supposed to prove that we're town? Anyone could claim to be something they're not, and no one would know who's lying. :S
and isn't telling what we could contribute basically the same as claiming a role? If it's not please clarify. :/

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Wait, how are we supposed to prove that we're town? Anyone could claim to be something they're not, and no one would know who's lying. :S
and isn't telling what we could contribute basically the same as claiming a role? If it's not please clarify. :/
First of all, sorry for the triple post. Secondly, yes they'd claim they're town, but in fact they're not. It how you say these things, (more post more clues) and nope, I'm simply saying what abilities you can do as a human (I'm sure we all have something good to share) not the abilities our role can do.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
For catching the Mafia, we can try posing as many questions with answers that the Mafia can't use against us, with more talking, the more likely one of them will slip up. As for surviving, I'd probably try to be a mediocre player, not standing out through too much strategy or by not talking at all, though I suppose I've already talked alot XP

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
ohdamn. Sorry :/
I guess all I've really got is a motormouth(even though I'm trying to stay quiet(nopeI'mturningintoNudgenooooo) and sort-of-good reasoning. Idon'tknow.
As for catching the mafia... Well, we could kinda just go with what Samlen said. The longer we talk and the more posts people make, the more likely it is that the mafia will slip up.
otherthanthatI'mdrawingablanksorry

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I agree. However, we're essentially bickering amongst ourselves with plans and whatnot when we (Samlen, Swate, Sephhh, CaffeinatedKitty) essentially only make up 2/5 of all of the players. Whether that's because our fellow passenges are still in shock from the crash *cough* roleplay cover up for timezones *cough* or whatever, I think we should wait for input from the other 3/5 of the players.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
I agree. However, we're essentially bickering amongst ourselves with plans and whatnot when we (Samlen, Swate, Sephhh, CaffeinatedKitty) essentially only make up 2/5 of all of the players. Whether that's because our fellow passenges are still in shock from the crash *cough* roleplay cover up for timezones *cough* or whatever, I think we should wait for input from the other 3/5 of the players.
My apologies for not replying sooner. I was eating cereal XD The only thing I'm worried about with that plan is if one innocent person gets lynched later on. (Though that's not likely with your plan)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
We have to take into account there are two options - lynch and no-lynch. A no-lynch is out of the question, so obviously someone has to be lynched. However, if we lynch tonight then there is only a 33% chance of lynching a Mafia member which is too low for me. So we had better find reason to find someone suspicious.

Reading through everything, I find this the most curious:

She wanted a no-lynch? Is no-one else feeling that that's a little odd? :x
and since I'm a nub and still stuck on this, I could very easily say that this is a bit odd as well. What innocent townsperson wouldn't want a no-lynch over a lynch that would more-than-likely kill off another townsperson, or if I'm to be super pessimisstic, the Cop or Doctor? We didn't have any evidence at all, and it seemed like the best option. Again, no evidence=low chance of hitting mafia=disadvantage in the future, because we'd have one less townsperson to keep our numbers high.(-er than the mafia's)

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
and since I'm a nub and still stuck on this, I could very easily say that this is a bit odd as well. What innocent townsperson wouldn't want a no-lynch over a lynch that would more-than-likely kill off another townsperson, or if I'm to be super pessimisstic, the Cop or Doctor? We didn't have any evidence at all, and it seemed like the best option. Again, no evidence=low chance of hitting mafia=disadvantage in the future, because we'd have one less townsperson to keep our numbers high.(-er than the mafia's)
I'm sorry. I tried to word it the right way, but I goofed up. I'm not saying I want a No-lynch, I'm just saying that that's just my concern with it. I don't want to end up guessing wrong and giving the Mafia the upper hand on it. (I'm super nubbing at this right now >_<) I wish I could've have worded it the way I had it in my head

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I tried to word it the right way, but I goofed up. I'm not saying I want a No-lynch, I'm just saying that that's just my concern with it. I don't want to end up guessing wrong and giving the Mafia the upper hand on it. (I'm super nubbing at this right now >_<) I wish I could've have worded it the way I had it in my head
what :confused: I was quoting Swate and Swate was quoting me... what

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I'm not going to accuse anything but I must say that if I had to choose someone that looks the most suspicious, it would be you, Kitty. You wanted a no-lynch for whatever reason before, and I can't tell if you're providing a valid excuse or panicking and trying to cover for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.