Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm sitting here trying to think of what to do, and then thinking what the mafia would do to what we do... and I feel like I'm playing mind games with myself D=

• Haha
Reactions: Swate

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I agree. There's small progress being made, so that being said... here are some questions.

Are you town-sided?
Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso?
[This won't be critical; it's just a suspicion that can be disproven.]
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso?

To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch?

What do you think should be done on this day?

Please, don't question the questions... Just answer them x)

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Are you town-sided? Yes

Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? I'm not honestly sure, I may need to reread and get back to you on this question
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? My only guess would have to be Caff, because I haven't seen her post anything suspicious (With that being said, I will be rereading)

To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? I was at work when this vote happened

What do you think should be done on this day? I think that we should start trying to pick out possible Mafia members and innocent passengers.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to say you’re all very suspicious, prattling on about this connection and that. Wanting to confine dillude and persuade the thoughts my mind intends to gather about you being the evil party. Eyes open, Eyes open.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Are you town-sided? Yep, 100%

Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? I admit it's Caff, but it seems like a "good to be true" clue, so nope. I'm probably going with raxo -- First vote, straightforwardly acted (but I might be wrong.)

Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? Samlen? I'm not sure as well.

To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? I was asleep, so nope

What do you think should be done on this day? Get to know one another then sort them out according to suspicion?

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I'd like to say you’re all very suspicious, prattling on about this connection and that. Wanting to confine dillude and persuade the thoughts my mind intends to gather about you being the evil party. Eyes open, Eyes open.
I seriously can't tell if you're joking, serious or roleplaying or all of em x)

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Are you town-sided? yes \O/
Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? I don't want to point fingers yet, it's too early still.
Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? brownlee haha, jk. I haven't seen everyone, because some people haven't had a chance to put something in, so I'm not too sure about this either. But if I must...(rereads thread) I'd say Samlen, because he's being reasonable and helpful, but I don't really want to trust anyone anyway :confused:
To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch? because a lynch would probably mislynch and kill a valuable townsperson, seeing as we had zero evidence.
What do you think should be done on this day? we should talk and try to form suspicions/trust against/in people.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Are you town-sided? Yes. Why would anyone say no to this?

Who's your first suspicion of being a Mafioso? CaffeinatedKitty, but that is most certainly not final.

Who do you think is the least possible person to be a Mafioso? I need to wait for everyone to post before answering this wholly, but so far probably Seph.

To all who voted during Day 0: Why did you vote no-lynch?

What do you think should be done on this day? I think we need to lynch someone. No-lynching is not an option - while there is the chance of lynching someone important, letting the Mafia get the upper hand could prove fatal in the long run.

Also, @midnightgirl24 sorry if you get an alert for me rating a post 'disagree' as I pressed it accidentally while scrolling down.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you town sided? Yup
Who's your first suspicion of being mafioso? Raxo might be the most suspicious at the moment, if anyone. He hasn't posted anything other than quickly voting no-lynch, though it's more than likely that he just hasn't been able to get on to post x)
Who is least likely to be mafioso? That, like everything is uncertain... midnight I think so far
Why did I vote no-lynch day 0: I sort of tried going with a talking strategy, though I felt it started going nowhere when people started no-lynching, bit of a mistake, now that i tihnk about it =/
What do you think we should do today? Talk, see if we can get the ideas and opinions of those who haven't had a chance to post yet, see if any mafia slips up while we talk

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Let us discuss the individual who upon voting to not erase a threat to our collective survival seemingly has implicated them self.

The gentleman Jake Steel!
This individual told us that the possible chance was only one fifth. How did he know this!
If he excluded himself and were to pin the lynching on another, this one fifth chance would hold true would it not?

I say inquisition! Let this man explain how he arrives at these odds or face our noose!

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Let us discuss the individual who upon voting to not erase a threat to our collective survival seemingly has implicated them self.

This individual told us that the possible chance was only one fifth. How did he know this!
If he excluded himself and were to pin the lynching on another, this one fifth chance would hold true would it not?

I say inquisition! Let this man explain how he arrives at these odds or face our noose!​
what. :confused:
on another note, going to bed o/ be back and posting in a few hours.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Reading into ones words and how they say them in great care will lead to victory for our side.
This jake steel man has another name.
Pikmon2 if you will.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com

I say inquisition! Let this man explain how he arrives at these odds or face our noose!​
what. :confused:
on another note, going to bed o/ be back and posting in a few hours.
In other words, Raxo stated at the very start that if we random lynched someone then it would be a 2/10 chance to get a mafia member. However, Alpha pointed out there were actually three Mafias in this game, to which Raxo corrected his statement to 3/10. What if Raxo knew already, however, and was simply discluding himself from the figures?

Whether this is a conspiracy or a mistake, I'm not sure, but I reckon it was a simple mistake personally xD you never know though, better keep an eye on him.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
((My mistake on the naming. Swate fixed it for me. Not sure how but I was looking at pikmons post while composing thoughts. Fixed and referenced the person accused is Raxo))

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.