Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I am being serious, @CaffeinatedKitty , and I have already detailed why you and Midnight are Mafia with proof.. well, at least Midnight is mafia. I know midnight is Mafia, and if you can't tell me why you are so fixated on agreeing with Caff then there's only two explanations: that this is a plan you discussed during the Night as Mafia, or that you two know for certain each other are innocent because you went and told each other outside of the game.

There is nothing, nothing wrong with what I have said, so don't just reply with "ur joking" or "pff lol dat's silly.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
The only thing ever said outside of here was about us joking around about waiting for someone to reply. So don't even start with those accusations. And seriously, I have yet to agree with her. If you don't think I'm the cop, then id like to see someone step up at say it, since it's be a complete and utter lie.

Mia

Reaction score
It is suspicious how you two (Caff and Mid) agree on everything without much discussion. Though all of my suspicions are hanging by a thread with not much to keep it there.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
It is suspicious how you two (Caff and Mid) agree on everything without much discussion. Though all of my suspicions are hanging by a thread with not much to keep it there.
^this is exactly what I mean.

Thanks Mad for commenting :s I feel as if everyone is backing off and this is just turning into an unfruitful standoff between Midnight and I. I would like others' inputs.

And seriously, I have yet to agree with her.
THANK YOU for providing the sort of proof thing I've been after. I have to go through the comments to see if this is true, ofc, but I don't consciously remember you agreeing with her either so that's a good thing for you.
That doesn't rule out Caff completely, but it certainly does lever a lot of weight.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Y'know, I just realized something that could potentially be very important. Swate jumped on me about the nolynch when four other people did the same- brownlee, who died that night, raxo, who was lynched the next day, Samlen, and pikmon. Samlen and pikmon promptly agreed with Swate when he said that I was suspicious, and all three of them voted for raxo, basically guaranteeing that he would be lynched because they made up over half the votes. So I'm gonna say that yeah, although you may have thrown your buddies under the theoretical bus a couple of times, I'm not gonna trust any of you three farther than I can throw a cheesecake under water.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Y'know, I just realized something that could potentially be very important. Swate jumped on me about the nolynch when four other people did the same- brownlee, who died that night, raxo, who was lynched the next day, Samlen, and pikmon. Samlen and pikmon promptly agreed with Swate when he said that I was suspicious, and all three of them voted for raxo, basically guaranteeing that he would be lynched because they made up over half the votes. So I'm gonna say that yeah, although you may have thrown your buddies under the theoretical bus a couple of times, I'm not gonna trust any of you three farther than I can throw a cheesecake under water.
In short, I suspect you three of being mafia.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
In short, I suspect you three of being mafia.
Oh for hell's sake. Repeating myself:
I "suspected" you as it was the only bit of information I could find that was even slightly controversial. I never accused you of being Mafia - I mentioned you as being "the most likely to be Mafia" as you were the only person I had found anything suspicious on.
I was simply answering the question.

However, in any case, you seem to be fixated on siding with midnight regardless of the 50:50 chance which I have entailed in the above comment. I'll ask again:
You know the way you keep saying you feel about the "least likely of being Mafia" trio is a coincidence and that you apparently wish people would stop concentrating on it? This is the same for me, the reason I now find you so suspicious is because you insist on siding with midnight when neither of us has a more likely story than the other.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I'm not going to accuse anything but I must say that if I had to choose someone that looks the most suspicious, it would be you, Kitty. You wanted a no-lynch for whatever reason before, and I can't tell if you're providing a valid excuse or panicking and trying to cover for yourself.
I always say exactly what I mean. ^ I wrote this as you wrote the only thing I could find suspicious out of all of the comments. Nothing more.

Moving on...

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It seems I'm becoming a suspect no matter what I do >,> Apparently, I'm coincidentally part of two trios of suspected Mafia =S Let's look at the facts. Midnight has a cop claim, and since no one has countclaimed her cop claim for over the past 24 hours, I'd say it's legit. Which means Kitty is probably also innocent. Now out of the five others, three are Mafia, one whom, from midnight's investigation, is Swate. That leaves 2/4 of the others to be Mafia, which as I know I'm a townie (which I suppose everyone says anyways) that's sorta 2/3 of the others. Now instead of delaying the inevitable that has been shown of this cop claim, I'm going to vote for Swate. Meant to post this yesterday, though I'll be back later today to see what else happens after this.

Vote Swate

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count - Very, very close!
Swate - 3(midnightgirl24, Caffeinatedkitty, Samlen)(1 vote to lynch)
midnightgirl24 - 1(Swate)(3 votes to lynch)
Not Voted: Mad11gab8, Pikmon2, Lee_Scar

Pikmon2

Reaction score
It seems I'm becoming a suspect no matter what I do >,> Apparently, I'm coincidentally part of two trios of suspected Mafia =S Let's look at the facts. Midnight has a cop claim, and since no one has countclaimed her cop claim for over the past 24 hours, I'd say it's legit. Which means Kitty is probably also innocent. Now out of the five others, three are Mafia, one whom, from midnight's investigation, is Swate. That leaves 2/4 of the others to be Mafia, which as I know I'm a townie (which I suppose everyone says anyways) that's sorta 2/3 of the others. Now instead of delaying the inevitable that has been shown of this cop claim, I'm going to vote for Swate. Meant to post this yesterday, though I'll be back later today to see what else happens after this.

Vote Swate
basic math will end you!1!!

Vote Samlen

I'm sorry Swate... but he has pretty good reasoning. And most often your defense is "I'm a townie your a mafia because I know who I am", which isn't very believable. I want to believe you, but everything else points towards you recently. I didn't want it to go like this, but...
(midnight, if your lying, ohymgosh)

Vote lynch Swate

• Thank You
Reactions: Swate

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After midnightgirl claimed to be a cop, she accused Swate of being involved in some sort of plot, and he seems to be behind the murder of two people.

The majority decided to believe her, and attacked Swate, brutally killing him. Was midnightgirl right, or was she trying to cover someone else?

The knife that brought the murder of brownlee123 was found, cementing Swate as the guilty party. Is midnightgirl really a cop, or was it a hunch?

Reminder: Story is for flavor and doesn't reflect actual roles.

Swate was a Mafia member. Only two are left!

It is now Night 3.

Cop, please send me your investigation.
Doctor, send me the person you want to save.
Remaining Mafia, discuss who you're targeting tonight.

Last edited:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
After murdering Swate, everyone wanted to get one more night's sleep before heading out. Mistake.

They woke up and noticed that Lee_Scar was missing. After exploring the woods for a little while they found his hands in a pool of blood, clutching his gaming device. The rest of his body was never found.

Lee_Scar was a Passenger.

It is now Day 3.

Only five people are left standing, which means a 3 person vote for a lynch or no-lynch.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alfred was nervous and excited. He had gone over the events of the past few days and with his deductions, he was certain that he had almost all of the pieces of the puzzle. All he had to do was to wait and see what people did initially today, then he would have every piece.

Well I'm going to wait before posting my opinions on anything... but I'll note that I can almost guarantee whom is whom right now. I'm planning on elaborating later with my evidence/suspicions (waiting to see what people initially do today to help cement my suspicions) but we've just about got this.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Mk, so now that the person I thought might be cop/mafia is out, gonna agree with Midnight as cop.

Not to mention, Mad11gab was one of the ones who agree'd with Swate, or was on his side.

Ifmidnight is cop, and Caff is town member, then I can safely say final two mafia are Samlen and Mad. And if midnight is cop and revealed who Caff was for sure, then Mafia already know who I am by process of elmination, and everyone, really.

Mia

Reaction score
I never was on Swate's side, I said his argument wa solid but I wasn't taking any sides because I wasn't sure at that point and time. Mid is most definitely cop now and I believe her claim, so that means Caff has to be innocent so she is riled out which leaves Pikmon, Sam and myself as the potential Mafia. I am safely say I am a townie. The other two I'm not too sure on at this very point and time.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually I'm confident enough in my suspicions I'm going to post them right now. You all decide what's true or not.

I am the Cop.

Now your first question is probably (and should be) "Why didn't you counterclaim midnight's claim yesterday?"
Here's the whole story now. Night 1, I investigated sephhh and he came out innocent, so I knew I could trust him, which made me thankful considering he seemed logical during day 1. The second night, I decided to investigate Swate, whom many of noticed was acting somewhat aggressive (though not everyone said so aloud). The only reason I didn't counterclaim is because I knew that Swate was Mafia and I wanted to see why midnight claimed so and what was going to happen. I wanted to drag out the day longer to see if I could get more information from this interesting occurrence (hence the real reason for my initial unvote). When I noticed that it was likely that nothing was going to happen, I went ahead and re voted for Swate. Now for my night 3 investigations. I didn't waste an investigation on midnight because I could practically guarantee that she was Mafia, so I investigated pikmon2, whom turned up as our doctor (sorry about outing you pikmon, you will probably die tonight, but we, as town, will win together tomorrow). I can't say I know for sure about Kitty or Mad, but Kitty seems more innocent in general. But that's nonessential, if we lynch midnight today, whom I'm can almost guarantee is Mafia from the fake copclaim, then I can investigate one of them tonight while you, pikmon, protect me tonight. (In case the last Mafia member goes after me instead of you). Now you must be wondering "Why did midnight go after Swate's throat if he was on her team?" I believe this might be an elaborate plan by the Mafia. If a Mafia member claims cop, then 'sucessfuly' leads a lynch hunt against a Mafia member, who wouldn't believe their investigations? Loosing one Mafia member would be a small price to be able to have the town's undivided trust, and lead to an undisputed lynch on a town member today, and therefore win. Risky? Undoubtedly. But who would suspect us noobs of coming up with a plan like this? Think of this what you may, and maybe I forgot to point out something I meant too (long complicated posts do that I suppose) but Midnight must be Mafia and tonight I can easily determine whom the last Mafia is (probably investigating mad).

Vote Midnightgirl

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3
Status
Not open for further replies.