Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm currently being threatened to be hanged by a liar, someone who happened to harbour suspicion before which midnight has taken advantage of and... a fish. I don't have words there xD I guess you're just going with the flow. get it flow cos he's a fish qieiuaiieioa

If you vote for me, then the Mafia will get another day's headstart. I can't stop you from voting to hang me, but don't say I didn't warn you.
I'm not lying at all. If you're lynched, it will be proved. You're extremely defensive and constantly deny what I say. I am the Cop, and I wouldn't lie about something like that.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I'm not lying at all. If you're lynched, it will be proved. You're extremely defensive and constantly deny what I say. I am the Cop, and I wouldn't lie about something like that.
I constantly deny what you say as I know I am innocent. My theory is that you are saying you are the Cop so that the Doctor will protect you tonight. That way, you have essentially got the game in the bag as you will have evened the numbers out.

"If I'm lynched, it will be proved." If you have me lynched, the town has lost. Do you really think I don't know that?

My suspicion against Midnight is now at the 100% mark - I am sure she is Mafia.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I have just as much a reason to think both of you are lying, since, even though Midnight say she isn't lying, it doesn't mean that she isn't, same with Swate saying "I know I am innocent". So do I, but that's crap evidence for everyone else to go by. I know it's hard to claim something in this, but just saying you are something doesn't help much.

Mia

Reaction score
Alright first up so sorry for inactivity, school work and other work caught up on me! Honestly I can't really believe mid at this stage and I don't know whether to believe her claim as cop or not. I do have two suspicions at the moment as too who may be mafia but I will reread posts before confirming.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I have just as much a reason to think both of you are lying, since, even though Midnight say she isn't lying, it doesn't mean that she isn't, same with Swate saying "I know I am innocent". So do I, but that's crap evidence for everyone else to go by. I know it's hard to claim something in this, but just saying you are something doesn't help much.
Exactly. Back to a boring stalemate .-.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Exactly. Back to a boring stalemate .-.
Actually, scratch that. Everyone other than mid and I know one of us is Mafia. I know Mid is mafia, and Mid "knows" I am Mafia. But for everyone else all they know is one of the two of us is Mafia.

Interesting lol, I would enjoy the situation much more if I wasn't hanging by a thread but it's still a nice turn of events to finally see something happen.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Or how about this? Midnight is actually NOT cop but some other innocent role and she correctly guessed that you are mafia. That would be interesting.
If anyone feels the need to counterclaim, go ahead. We need it. Or ya know what? Do something like this.
I am not cop.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Or how about this? Midnight is actually NOT cop but some other innocent role and she correctly guessed that you are mafia. That would be interesting.
If anyone feels the need to counterclaim, go ahead. We need it. Or ya know what? Do something like this.
I am not cop.
Or what's interesting is that, while midnight and I find ourselves at a hypothetical stalemate, you go and support her. Why would you do that, may I ask?

If you feel you can trust her because she correctly guessed your role, that's a little flimsy.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Or what's interesting is that, while midnight and I find ourselves at a hypothetical stalemate, you go and support her. Why would you do that, may I ask?

If you feel you can trust her because she correctly guessed your role, that's a little flimsy.

And your "I'm not mafia" defense is flimsy. You haven't proved anything that you're not. And you haven't even provided information from any other posts to even show that I could possibly be mafia. I know very well that you're mafia. If I end up lynched, the mafia wins. That's exactly what you want swate.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score

Possibly because I've suspected you ever since you accused me of being mafia because I wanted a no-lynch on the first night? I don't know, it could very well have something to do with that.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
And your "I'm not mafia" defense is flimsy. You haven't proved anything that you're not. And you haven't even provided information from any other posts to even show that I could possibly be mafia. I know very well that you're mafia. If I end up lynched, the mafia wins. That's exactly what you want swate.
You don't see the flaw in your own trick, though. There is absolutely no objective proof of either one of us being Mafia over the other, though it is 100% that one of us is Mafia.

I know I am not Mafia. Which means you must be.
And likewise, you are trying to convince others that I am Mafia, and that you are not.

Hypothetical situation one: me as Passenger, you as Mafia. I am trying to convince others not to be fooled by your tricks, you are trying to generally cause confusion and shift suspicion to others, namely me. If you end up lynched, yay for us. If I end up lynched, Doctor will most likely protect you, giving you free choice of who to kill in the night. Game basically won for Mafia.

Hypothetical situation two: me as Mafia, you as Passenger. I am trying to generally cause confusion and shift suspicion to others, namely you. If I end up lynched, hooray for town. If you end up lynched, Doctor will get to choose who to save in the night, and unless the Mafia get unlucky and choose to kill the person being protected, the game basically won for Mafia.

I am arguing for Hypothetical situation 1, as I know this is true personally. You are arguing for Hypothetical situation 2, because you "know" this is true personally.

We are at a stalemate, end of story. No further action may be taken unless people want to take a 50:50 jab at who they think is the Mafia.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Possibly because I've suspected you ever since you accused me of being mafia because I wanted a no-lynch on the first night? I don't know, it could very well have something to do with that.
I "suspected" you as it was the only bit of information I could find that was even slightly controversial. I never accused you of being Mafia - I mentioned you as being "the most likely to be Mafia" as you were the only person I had found anything suspicious on.
I was simply answering the question.

However, in any case, you seem to be fixated on siding with midnight regardless of the 50:50 chance which I have entailed in the above comment. I'll ask again:

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
How about you not try and tell me what I know. You're defense is completely flawed and you're mafia. No matter how much you try pinning it on me, I'm the cop and not mafia. If I knew raxo was innocent, he wouldn't have been lynched. I will not let the mafia win. Lynching me would let the mafia win. It's up to the others to decide on that. You've been one of the most suspicious people and my investigation of you proved it all true.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
How about you not try and tell me what I know. You're defense is completely flawed and you're mafia. No matter how much you try pinning it on me, I'm the cop and not mafia. If I knew raxo was innocent, he wouldn't have been lynched. I will not let the mafia win. Lynching me would let the mafia win. It's up to the others to decide on that. You've been one of the most suspicious people and my investigation of you proved it all true.
Calm down, I was laying out the situation. My defense is not flawed, one of the qualities of pure truth is that it cannot be flawed - if you are so adamant my "defense is completely flawed," name one way how. Do it. I will be happy to prove further how you are simply tryhard Mafia.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Calm down, I was laying out the situation. My defense is not flawed, one of the qualities of pure truth is that it cannot be flawed - if you are so adamant my "defense is completely flawed," name one way how. Do it. I will be happy to prove further how you are simply tryhard Mafia.
I'm not mad? XD (I apparently seem to make people think I'm mad by how I write)

And I've already proven suspicions of you in an earlier post before I role claimed. If I were mafia, why wouldn't I have gone after Caff by now, knowing she's innocent? I defended her from the start because she was the first person I investigated.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I'm not mad? XD (I apparently seem to make people think I'm mad by how I write)

And I've already proven suspicions of you in an earlier post before I role claimed. If I were mafia, why wouldn't I have gone after Caff by now, knowing she's innocent? I defended her from the start because she was the first person I investigated.
It's cool :s

I don't remember having any "suspicions proved," would you be able to quote what you mean?
I know you're Mafia, so the only reason you haven't gone for Caff by now, by simple deduction, is that she really is Mafia as well, after everything. You have been defending her from the start because she is fellow Mafia, and you are simply imposing as a Cop as an excuse for this fact and in an attempt to make the Doctor defend you.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
She is not mafia and I don't really care if the doctor protects me or not. I'd pull up the quotes but I'm currently working on a class project, so you'll have to give me time.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
She is not mafia and I don't really care if the doctor protects me or not. I'd pull up the quotes but I'm currently working on a class project, so you'll have to give me time.
I am also working on a Maths assignment due tomorrow, then I have to go to sleep, so imagine this conversation has been put in stasis.
=zoosh of time stasis chamber whirring up=

I'll be back in like 10 hours-ish, sorry! Feel free to manipulate people's views of me while I'm asleep, midnight :p night all

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Feel free to manipulate people's views of me while I'm asleep, midnight :p night all
That seems like quite the odd thing to say.

Anyway, I guess I should write my reasons here since they didn't post in the original post.

I had wrote how you were so hooked on lynching someone, as stated in three of those quotes. And as Caff said, you were strongly against her and kept finding her suspicious. She really hasn't stood out as someone suspicious. You have stood out to me though.

(There was a lot more in depth about what I wrote above, but I'm just too tired from work to try and write it all again.)
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/plane-troubles-day-2.15658/page-16#post-293779 That Is also from when I posted my suspicions of you.

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
That seems like quite the odd thing to say.
What can I say? I'm an odd person.
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/irc-quotes-thread.683/page-14#post-82315
Legit, though, it's pretty obvious that you'll be spreading the word of how I'm obviously Mafia, etc. etc. while I'm asleep, so I just tried to be humorous. Ignore it then, I'm tired as hell.

Ironically, it's midnight as I type this, to a person called midnight. xD this'll seriously be the last time I post, srs good night now

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
What can I say? I'm an odd person.
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/irc-quotes-thread.683/page-14#post-82315
Legit, though, it's pretty obvious that you'll be spreading the word of how I'm obviously Mafia, etc. etc. while I'm asleep, so I just tried to be humorous. Ignore it then, I'm tired as hell.

Ironically, it's midnight as I type this, to a person called midnight. xD this'll seriously be the last time I post, srs good night now
I've currently provided as much information as I can at the time. It's up to the other's to decide on what to do with it.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
@Swate You're joking, right? I am not mafia. I haven't said anything to make anyone think that or even to stand out. Your accusation is completely unfounded and I don't understand why you would pursue it... Unless you are mafia yourself and trying to get a townsperson lynched.

Mia

Reaction score
I still don't see Swate as a suspicious person he seems to have a pretty solid argument and I don't know how to counteract it. I am not saying he is innocent or that he is but mid just seems to be picking on him a bit. I still don't know whether to believe Mids claim as a cop or not, it all seems pretty hard to take sides at the moment. Also it is quite odd how Caff and Mid seem to agree on almost everything but again this isn't much to go on.

midnightgirl24

Reaction score
Well Caff (this is my guess) may believe that I'm not lying. (And I promise you, I'm not) she also mentioned that she's suspicious of swate. He's seriously trying to get me lynched because he's mafia. I really am the cop and if he's lynched it will be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.