Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
If she had tried to do that, the cop (me) would certainly have disclaimed her claim. This way she has more faith/support from you guys. The more I look at what I did, the more I realize that I really should have claimed earlier =S
But you wouldn't have known if she had pinned it on an innocent, because you'd only investigated Sephhh and Swate. For all you knew, she could've been a determined townsperson or a traitorous mafia. And if you had counterclaimed then, then we might've lynched the wrong person and lost due to confusion.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
If she had tried to do that, the cop (me) would certainly have disclaimed her claim. This way she has more faith/support from you guys. The more I look at what I did, the more I realize that I really should have claimed earlier =S
At the same time, if you tried to counterclaim, you would have still had two people who were already dead as your evidence, and she would have two who ended up being correct (as far as I know for Caff.)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If she had pinned it on anyone that I was not strongly suspicious of or knew was Mafia, I would've claimed right then and there, though I see now that maybe I should have claimed anyways to prevent the confusion of today.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just saw your post pikmin, and that's mainly why I didn't roleclaim yesterday, I had no evidence other than dead people and midnight had one living person who believed her strongly and strong evidence suggesting that she was right about swate (other than her 'investigation').

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Er, both of you (Pikmon and Samlen) are saying(agreeing, in Samlen's case) that he had TWO dead people as evidence on Day 2... Yet Swate was still alive at the time. Care to explain that? Or is it just an innocent mistake?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't think about it when I saw he wrote two dead people ._. Maybe he was including Swate (in that he was going to die that day)? Sorry, just a mistake on both our parts xD

Pikmon2

Reaction score
oops I was thinking now. So you only had ONE dead person, my bad.

I want to point out that you unvoted against Swate, even though you knew he was mafia at that point. Why would you do that? That doesn't make any sense to me, and puts you into even more of a bad spot.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I realized I wanted to wait out the day to see what else would happen. Talking and seeing what people say also helps a fair bit in determining who's suspicious and who isn't, which is why I didn't want to charge through that day quite yet.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well you have a chance to defend yourself now, give it your best shot. If my logic was flawed enough that you are really just townie that's charging forward with the game, then show me. I'm almost certain that I'm not wrong, but we better exhaust all possibilities so that we don't end up loosing.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Well you have a chance to defend yourself now, give it your best shot. If my logic was flawed enough that you are really just townie that's charging forward with the game, then show me. I'm almost certain that I'm not wrong, but we better exhaust all possibilities so that we don't end up loosing.
While I do agree on Midnight giving more evidence, only a Mafia would misspell "losing" as "loosing"!1!!!11111!!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm going to be busy all day today and won't be able to answer anything until much later today. (like in 14ish hours). Unless I'm absolutely exhausted, I will try and answer whatever questions you guys have once I get back.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Aaaand we've lost all our talkative people.
I'm rather inclined to believe mid, but with another cop claim, it's super risky to vote off anyone. I'd like to see a defense before I do anything, as well as a good argument from each of our cop claims as to why we should believe either one of them.

midnightgirl24

You're gonna have a bad time.
Reaction score
Aaaand we've lost all our talkative people.
I'm rather inclined to believe mid, but with another cop claim, it's super risky to vote off anyone. I'd like to see a defense before I do anything, as well as a good argument from each of our cop claims as to why we should believe either one of them.
I'm sorry I have to work ;_; (I'm on break right now) I'll try and reply when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.