Plane Troubles [Concluded]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. Since you two voted for Swate and I'm pretty sure that mafia wouldn't do that even if they were desperate, I'm going to take back what I said and put a little faith in pikmon and Samlen... I need to start thinking before I post, don't I...

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've read a few other Mafia games, and Mafia will do WHATEVER is possible to get suspicion off of them. I'd be suspicious of myself too =P

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Actually I'm confident enough in my suspicions I'm going to post them right now. You all decide what's true or not.

I am the Cop.

Now your first question is probably (and should be) "Why didn't you counterclaim midnight's claim yesterday?"
Here's the whole story now. Night 1, I investigated sephhh and he came out innocent, so I knew I could trust him, which made me thankful considering he seemed logical during day 1. The second night, I decided to investigate Swate, whom many of noticed was acting somewhat aggressive (though not everyone said so aloud). The only reason I didn't counterclaim is because I knew that Swate was Mafia and I wanted to see why midnight claimed so and what was going to happen. I wanted to drag out the day longer to see if I could get more information from this interesting occurrence (hence the real reason for my initial unvote). When I noticed that it was likely that nothing was going to happen, I went ahead and re voted for Swate. Now for my night 3 investigations. I didn't waste an investigation on midnight because I could practically guarantee that she was Mafia, so I investigated pikmon2, whom turned up as our doctor (sorry about outing you pikmon, you will probably die tonight, but we, astown, will win together tomorrow). I can't say I know for sure about Kitty or Mad, but Kitty seems more innocent in general. But that's nonessential, if we lynch midnight today, whom I'm can almost guarantee is Mafia from the fake copclaim, then I can investigate one of them tonight while you, pikmon, protect me tonight. (In case the last Mafia member goes after me instead of you). Now you must be wondering "Why did midnight go after Swate's throat if he was on her team?" I believe this might be an elaborate plan by the Mafia. If a Mafia member claims cop, then 'sucessfuly' leads a lynch hunt against a Mafia member, who wouldn't believe their investigations? Loosing one Mafia member would be a small price to be able to have the town's undivided trust, and lead to an undisputed lynch on a town member today, and therefore win. Risky? Undoubtedly. But who would suspect us noobs of coming up with a plan like this? Think of this what you may, and maybe I forgot to point out something I meant too (long complicated posts do that I suppose)but Midnight must be Mafia and tonight I can easily determine whom the last Mafia is (probably investigating mad).

Vote Midnightgirl
I notice how you point out me being doctor after I essentially say I am. I mean, what are the odds that midnight guessed correctly twice unless she's unbelievably lucky? I'm sorry, I can't believe you. Not to mention, waiting until after she is correct twice to then counter claim doesn't make any sense to me. I'm still gonna say you and Mad, but I'm gonna wait still.

Mia

Reaction score
Wow okay change of events, I will withdraw everything I said in my initial post. I would like to see what mid has to say about this before making any more assumptions.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pikmon, I was in the middle of that post when you posted your post. I can't exactly type all of that at once =p I didn't noticed your post until afterwards.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I've noticed people phasing in and out of the 'users viewing thread' thing everytime I refresh the page.
Either way, if (before your initial post):

Midnight was Cop
Caff was Town
Samlen (assumably) was Mafia
Mad (is assumably) was Mafia
Pikmon2 was ???? (at the time)

Only you, mad, and midnight could know who I was, but only you and (I should say assumably) mad would know 100% that I amdoctor by process of elimination. If you said this yesterday (in game), this might be a different story, but I choose not to believe you currently.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't know you were doctor until I investigated you tonight, so I couldn't have done so otherwise. If I tried to counterclaim midnight's copclaim yesterday, I would only have my investigation of Swate and Sephhh to back me up, which everyone knew whom they were then anyways. Midnight had guessed that Kitty was innocent, and therfore had someone alive whom could back up her evidence. Whether this is because Kitty is also Mafia and knew about this plan or if mightnight just chose one of the few innocent people left, I don't know, but I can only try and persuade you to see the truth of my claim.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I didn't know you weredoctor until I investigated you tonight, so I couldn't have done so otherwise. If I tried to counterclaim midnight's copclaim yesterday, I would only have my investigation of Swate and Sephhh to back me up, which everyone knew whom they were then anyways. Midnight had guessed that Kitty was innocent, and therfore had someone alive whom could back up her evidence. Whether this is because Kitty is also Mafia and knew about this plan or if mightnight just chose one of the few innocent people left, I don't know, but I can only try and persuade you to see the truth of my claim.
The fact you happened to investigate the two people that died is a bit suspcious, given, at least my opinion, Sephhh wasn't suspicious at all. Swate yes, but not Sephhh. And why not midnight instead of me? Why not bring any of this up yesterday? If you are cop, you kind of dug yourself in a hole by not saying anything yesterday, since the three people you identifed are: dead, or by process of elimination found out.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I investigated sephhh first night because nobody was suspicious since the first day went by so quickly. I didn't investigate midnight since I had concluded (logically) that she was Mafia. Since I figured I knew midnight was Mafia, I wanted to find the second Mafia member as fast as possible, in case I died soon. Maybe I had flawed logic along the lines somewhere here, but I did what I did. As for investigating you, no one had put hardly any suspicion on you at all, which made me wonder if you were a well hidden Mafia member. I also knew that whether you were Mafia or townsided, I could investigate one last time tonight to know for sure whom is the last Mafia member, while getting rid of one of the last Mafia members tonight.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I investigated sephhh first night because nobody was suspicious since the first day went by so quickly. I didn't investigate midnight since I had concluded (logically) that she was Mafia. Since I figured I knew midnight was Mafia, I wanted to find the second Mafia member as fast as possible, in case I died soon. Maybe I had flawed logic along the lines somewhere here, but I did what I did. As for investigating you, no one had put hardly any suspicion on you at all, which made me wonder if you were a well hidden Mafia member. I also knew that whether you were Mafia or townsided, I could investigate one last time tonight to know for sure whom is the last Mafia member, while getting rid of one of the last Mafia members tonight.
Yeah, your logic was a bit flawed. How did you automatically conclude that Mid is mafia if there are still four townspeople? If she isn't cop, then she could also be town, and that's IF people believe that you are the real cop. I, for one, don't believe you at all.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count - A Fast Beginning
midnightgirl24: 1(Samlen)[2 more for a lynch]
Mad11gab8: 1(midnightgirl24)[2 more for a lynch]
Not Voted: CaffeinatedKitty, Mad11gab8, pikmon2

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It may of, I suppose I didn't think twice when I figured midnight was Mafia after her 'cop' claim and rushed to try and find the last Mafia member.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
It may of, I suppose I didn't think twice when I figured midnight was Mafia after her 'cop' claim and rushed to try and find the last Mafia member.
If she claimed she wascop she could've pinned on me or another town member which would have been much more effective, since mafia would win. Delaying it and putting everything at risk for mafia doesn't make much sense to me.

I'll hold off from voting a bit more to see what happens.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
If she claimed she wascop she could've pinned on me or another town member which would have been much more effective, since mafia would win. Delaying it and putting everything at risk for mafia doesn't make much sense to me.

I'll hold off from voting a bit more to see what happens.
I was about to say that that wouldn't work, but then I realized it would. It was basically a "lynch wrong and lose" day(a MyLo, is it?) and mafia would have won had she claimed that someone innocent was mafia. So yeah, I think Mid really is the cop, and I'm not at all inclined to believe her counterclaim.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If she had tried to do that, the cop (me) would certainly have disclaimed her claim. This way she has more faith/support from you guys. The more I look at what I did, the more I realize that I really should have claimed earlier =S

Status
Not open for further replies.