Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I feel like the best option would probably be not lynching even though i rlly wanna lynch Shade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vote No-Lynch
You hear that guys?? That's a voice of a cold-hearted and experienced killer. She will stop at nothing to destroy me. Don't be fooled by the 14 year-old voice and innocence in her eyes she's PURE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

• Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: Kalliee and Naoh

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final votecount of Day 0:

Timdood3 (1) - Timdood3
ShadeSlayer98 (1) - Ooglie101
No-lynch (5) - raxo2222, ShadeSlayer98, Fragile, Naoh, Kallie_S

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch and 9 votes to no-lynch. Due to no-lynch having the highest number of votes, no one is lynched.

It is now Night 1. Power roles, please send in your actions.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the villagers gather for a new meeting as the sun makes its way up into the sky from the horizon, they notice that one of them is missing. One of the villagers is sent to check up on the missing person. As it turns out, he's dead, strangled in his bed, probably while he was sleeping.

***​

Naoh is dead. He was a Town Villager.

It is now Day 1. With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 9 votes to no-lynch. The day ends at 19:00 GMT on Thursday, 3rd of September.

• Winner
Reactions: Naoh

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Some villagers claim to hear a strange echo in the wind while they stand near the recently deceased Naoh.

"Well, I knew I was going to bite it first for some reason. oooooOooOOOOOOOOooooooooOooooo. And second, sept 3 is my birthday :D Kinda ironic. That's all! BoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOoooOooooooo. If that's unnecessary, then that's cool."

It's almost like they can hear the last words and thoughts of the victim. Strange. They also note that it's curious that spirits and such always say "oooOoooOoOoooooOoo" and other similar noises. In any case, looks like the wind is only forwarding the farewell of the deceased and nothing actually useful, but the villagers suppose that departing spirits can't really share much wisdom with the living anyway, so it's all good.

EDIT: ooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooOooooOoo and other similar noises in Naoh's last words are merely for flavour purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Naoh

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
remember to support my tower removing suggestion on aod, kthx.
Only the mafia would abuse hiding ontop of a tower.

Seriously though, I'm not sure where we go from here. Day zero was so short there's not really any reads to be read. I don't know if anyone has any ideas so far. I've been trying to speculate on what the two extra roles could be but I'm coming up short. Does anyone have any knowledge to what these roles could be?

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
<Graham Specter>
Unknown roles, unknown roles, unknown roles,
*Starts hitting barrel with a monkey wrench*
unknownrolesunknownrolesunknownrolesunknownroooooooooooles.
</Graham Specter>

Okay. Unknown roles.

Imo, speculating whatever these roles might be without any leads almost always proves to be a fruitless endeavor in my experience. There can be anything. Forensics, Frankensteins, Masons, Twins, Forensic Frankenstein-Twin-masons. Of course we could look at the known roles and try to decide "HMM. WHAT WOULD MAKE SENSE?" and we'd end up nowhere. True, there could be a second cop and doctor in there. Though that second 'cop' might prove to be a 0% Foo Cop (Investigations fail, turns up as scum on death. You get my drift.) Apart from that, what if our host put in nonsense/over/under-powered roles in there to throw is off track? Or what if he knows that we'd think that and put in totally normal roles? It's like meta-WIFOM!

TL;DR: I have no idea on what those hidden roles might be, and I don't think it'll be that easy to figure 'em out either.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well thanks to our short day 0, not much can be said as to why naoh died, since the only things he did were a bit a of joke voting and ended with no lynching. The only 'good' that can be said is that we actually didn't loose our cop night 1 for once. As for there being only one death, it's no surprise that our vigilante would be unlikely to kill the first night and that the mafia would kill, I'm just wondering how likely there was a botched serial killer attempt last night.

Now, for starting some discussion for today, we could start off by speculating on why it was Naoh that died, but I really don't feel like enough was done on day 0 for any concrete reason to be theorized other than the mafia just killed someone.
I'd rather start off by asking if anyone received and had their bulletproof vest broken tonight (assuming it can be used on the same night it's received). If there was no vest broken, I would keep quiet about having received it, but if you DID receive one and it was broken right away, this would be good to let the town know since it would help warn us of another potential killer (or a trigger happy vigilante).

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm just going to take this opportunity to ask the typical questions to get some more discussion going (and will include my own answers as well):

1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
-I didn't. #Boringgameboringlife

2) Why might there be only one kill?
-Samlen already suggested that an SK kill may have been blocked by someone or something, but I think perhaps that there might not be a secondary killing role at all. Perhaps there's an arsonist, or rather a paranormal version.

3) Are you mafia?
- Maybe. I don't have to answer to you! (no)

4) Are you town?
- Maybe. I don't have to answer to you! (yes)

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
- Spooky shit. Like, skeletons, man. There's probably only two roles that are, in themselves, paranormal, but there could be some items as well that could give the Conspiracy Theorist some false positive sometimes, especially since we don't know how the energies themselves work (or maybe the theorist himself does, idk). Probably not incredibly dangerous, unless it's like a paranormal arsonist that goes around marking people for death without their knowledge.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
-Nobody loves me so no </3

-(Possible) Hidden killing role has some sort of different agenda / can't kill night after night, only bi-nightly and was hoping for some juicy claims today.

3) Are you mafia?
- hopefully not

4) Are you town?
- hopefully

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
- Possible cult thing that cop can't detect but conspiracy guy can, but with this few people probs not. Probably dangerous or else there wouldn't be a town-sided role to detect it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a scary dream. Basicly there was this statue and legend said if you touched it "she would come to kill you". For some reason it fell over and it fell on me, which means I touched it, then everyone started running and screaming and then I was running also because I was being chased and it was scary.

Because the vigilante didnt kill anyone and the Third Party hit a bulletproof.

3) Are you mafia?
Haha.

4) Are you town?
Haahahaha hahaaha.

I think its very dangerous. You better beware!

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
tumblr

because the mafia gods decided it should be so

3) Are you mafia?
Are you?

4) Are you town?
sure

i think it is very dangerous we must all be very cautious in fact there could be a spooky scary skeleton inside all of us

someone make this questionaire mandatory pls

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tumblr

because the mafia gods decided it should be so

3) Are you mafia?
Are you?

4) Are you town?
sure

i think it is very dangerous we must all be very cautious in fact there could be a spooky scary skeleton inside all of us

someone make this questionaire mandatory pls
If you want it to be mandatory, then answer seriously ;)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nothing =/ (Though keep in mind, it's probably a good idea to NOT give away whether you have a vest/useful item)
Already explained once, but mafia kills, vigilante wouldn't want to kill so early, and *possible* third party killer that has special conditions on killing or hit a bulletproof.
3) Are you mafia?
Nope.
4) Are you town?
Yup
Guessing the type of paranormal activity is silly, as it could ANYTHING, though I do suspect that it is at least slightly dangerous, possibly very dangerous. As for quantity, I believe it'll be limited to a small amount of roles. We might not have visible effects of this paranormal activity for a few days or so.

Kalliee

Reaction score
well, no.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ honestly maybe there's people that can't be killed somehow or someone who could kill didn't feel like killing.

3) Are you mafia?
yes no b/c if i was shade would probably be dead by now

4) Are you town?
yes

welp the first thing that comes to my mind is a ghost but halloween is almost here so skeleton is also a possibility!!$!$%!!

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
-Nothing interesting to report, no

-The vigilante most likely didn't want to risk a kill, and a third-party killing role may have chosen to abstain or may not exist at all.

3) Are you mafia?
-No.

4) Are you town?
-Yes.

IIII have no idea. I doubt there's a lot of it, perhaps mostly dealing with the hidden roles, and it is possible that it's dangerous. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.