Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you really need to something to discuss, discuss why you would chose to lynch over no-lynch and vice versa and what you would want to do with the day.
I would chose no-lynch since there is rarely any immediate evidence to support a lynch on day 0, but the discussions that can spring up from day 0 can help us in future days, hence my reasoning for attempting to start discussion instead of just trying to end the day.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok so guys they don't know we can actually talk in our Mafia chat during the day so that will surely give us the advantage. Make sure you don't post stuff in the game thread instead of this Mafia Talk thread or people will know youre Mafia immediately. Also I like how both of you have voted No Lynch already to get to the night fast. Any ideas on who to kill tonight? I'll perform it since I can go through bulletproofs.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
That would be great, but like I said, what is there to discuss?
Lots of things: Lynch vs. No-lynch, currently known roles, theories on mystery 2 roles/"surprises", thoughts on how the game may progress with roles currently known. Anything really.

We haven't had many thoughts on the conspiracy theorist, it's an interesting, and appears to be a pretty important role considering the "secret" stuff ender's hidden from us in the signup thread. For instance I'm getting a vibe that there may be similarities with Supernatural Hotel, where the conspiracy theorist could act like a paranoid cop but for finding "paranormal energies," and those hidden roles could be similar to those or others that exist on sites like epicmafia or whatever. But we don't know yet. Having only the Mafia be a known killing group besides the town's vig (which is pretty restrictive) I wouldn't pass up the idea of a 3rd party killer.

Or things like how the Armourer is also fairy critical in terms of it applying to the Brute role, who can just smash through bullet-proof vests (probably a priority for town to get rid of), as well as for the Honorable Vig, who has to be super ballsy, lucky, patient, or a combo of all 3 because 1 miss-hit = super death to them unless they hit a mafia or "mystery role" (6 out of the 18 of us) or someone who has a bullet-proof vest so that the vig doesn't die at the same times as their target.

Or we can just lynch someone, see how they react/if they claim, and respond from there. I like the discussion first then decide on a (no)/lynch route more. Yeah, let's do that instead; slow and steady, don't want to get ahead of ourselves.
Ok so guys they don't know we can actually talk in our Mafia chat during the day so that will surely give us the advantage. Make sure you don't post stuff in the game thread instead of this Mafia Talk thread or people will know youre Mafia immediately. Also I like how both of you have voted No Lynch already to get to the night fast. Any ideas on who to kill tonight? I'll perform it since I can go through bulletproofs.
Ha, typical Notty. *wags finger*
Always walking that tightrope of "hmm, is that silly cat just kidding around, or actually has a hint of truth that we all regret at a later date and end up tearing our eyes out."
You are amazing, and I love & hate you at the same time for it.
Also applies to Oog. For a moo-cow, you're slippery. *shakes fist*

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Okay...?
Well, I'm generally confused, but either something bad is going to happen to me or it's just a red herring and ooglie+notty are both mafia and trying not to get notty voted

tl;dr (ok not really)
not sure if legit

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Day 0 confirmed never ending so
Unvote
Vote No lynch

Also I bet one of the secret roles is Casper the friendly ghost and if it isn't then I'm disappointed.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I'm dying over here lmao

But in all seriousness. It is likely that one of the hidden roles is a killing role, considering the fact that there are only two known killing roles- especially since one has to take a huge risk in order to kill. I can't think of what the other may be, but that's frankly because it's 2:30 and I should be going to sleep...

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Although I am of the opinion of a no-lynch i'm not gonna vote yet because there's little point in ending the day until the deadline is reached in my opinion. Pressuring someone on day 0 rarely helps due to the fact that they are just as likely to be a pro town role as a mafia member but more likely to just be a civ.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:

Timdood3 (1) - Timdood3
ShadeSlayer98 (1) - Ooglie101
No-lynch (5) - raxo2222, ShadeSlayer98, Fragile, Naoh, Kallie_S

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch and 9 votes to no-lynch. The day will end in a little bit less than ten hours.

• Informative
  • Thank You
Reactions: Naoh and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.