Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I was waiting for ender to say all PM's were confirmed before doing any serious discussion, didn't know if we were starting in the day or just waiting for PM confirms before night starts. I guess we're starting in the day then. :p

I honestly didn't notice the "2 roles missing" until you mentioned it. When I read Conspiracy Theorist - can investigate one player per night for 'paranormal energies' as a role, even though at first I thought "hey, anyone remember Supernatural Hotel?" But I never noticed the 2 missing roles (because the stated roles only pertain to 16 of us but there's 18 players...), so I scrapped the idea of 3rd party roles. Instead I definitely agree with your thought of roles having "paranormal traits." Maybe not all, but some at least.

Conspiracy theorist's wording is a bit strange, since that character, when investigates, seems like it would just get a statement like "this person had paranormal energies!" Does that act like a tracker to see say third-party actions on X player done to them that night, or throughout the game? Or does it act like a cop where they investigate a 3rd party role that is "paranormal."

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really should note that the day hasn't actually officially started yet, that'll happen when all role PMs are confirmed, and at that moment, they're not. But I don't really have any objections to the discussion you have now, so if you want to do that, by all means, go ahead.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Sorry I am late my mind has been elsewhere. And I'm sorry to say it may be elsewhere for a little while. I work two jobs and am currently in a mafia game which should end in a couple of days. I'll try to make sure I stay up to date, but keep in mind there will be large blocks where I simply cannot respond so you guys will simply have to deal with me being silent and then suddenly responding to everything at once.

By the way, I did receive my role.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Is Donna the only abnormal human? Am I the only normal human listed or am I not even human? Do the coffees each get a vote also? Why are you on the vote count but not this list? These are very important questions that need answers! (For example, I need to know what's the likelihood that I'm about to be bandwagoned by a horde of angry coffees)
How did I not see this sooner! Clearly the coffees are their own mafia group! Their only 2 players away from winning! We must act fast to avoid an inevitable espresso majority faction!

Vote coffee

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So anyone else have at least semi-serious ideas/thoughts yet or are we just waiting for everyone to confirm their roles? Cause not much will change between now and when they are all confirmed and accounted for. It'd be nice to see at least a 3rd or 4th person give their thoughts on the two completely hidden roles and/or paranormal activities (and possibly the connections between them). Or ideas/thoughts on anything else. Or this could become a wasted day 1(0?) as we figure what coffee we need to drink/lynch.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I think we're just waiting for people to confirm their roles since ender did say the day didn't "officially" start yet.
So I'm kind of just thinking the situation until then is sort of like the thread's pseudo-locked and discussion until the day's officially begun to people just let loose jokes and stuff thats always around the starts of these mafia games before the games truly begin.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I think we're just waiting for people to confirm their roles since ender did say the day didn't "officially" start yet.
So I'm kind of just thinking the situation until then is sort of like the thread's pseudo-locked and discussion until the day's officially begun to people just let loose jokes and stuff thats always around the starts of these mafia games before the games truly begin.
I concur. Being someone who's often late with reading replies, I feel sympathy for the poor sod who'll need to dig up the serious stuff in a steaming pile of D-Grade humour.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The word was, someone had discovered dead bodies. Whatever it was, everyone in the village had been called to an emergency meeting. The great house was buzzing with rumours and whispers, until the village chief, who was standing on the slightly elevated floor at the far end of the building, raised his hands and called for order.

"Early this morning, four bodies were discovered in a crevice near the village. We don't know who exactly they were, but the local agent of the law and the village doctor seem to agree that they were murdered, they were our own and after their death, a spell of transformation of some sort was probably used on them." A grave silence filled the hall. The chief continued: "This means that most likely, there are four people here who look like people we know and might act like people we know, but instead are coldblooded murderers with unknown intentions. Because of this, I am forbidding anyone from leaving the village until the culprits have been captured. We are not an ordinary village and we all know that. Due to this we cannot let criminals infiltrate us. From today, we will direct all of our efforts into finding the murderers and we will lynch at most one person per day until all the criminals have been caught and dealt with, to ensure both our own safety and the safety of our nation. Trust no one but yourself. That is all." The gathered people erupted into speculation, questions and above all, nervous panic.

***​

Everyone's role PMs have been confirmed.

It is now Day 0.

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch and 9 votes to no-lynch. The day will end at 19:00 GMT, on Sunday 23rd.

Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.