Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So now that the day has officially started, does anyone else want to at least speculate on the two hidden roles and the possible links to paranormal energies? Like, what's the likelihood that we should worry about these two roles? Many mafia games have a serial killer (though not all), so I'm guessing one is dangerous and the other isn't (but, being total guesswork, who knows?)

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Even though we can (and should!) speculate about those 2 hidden roles and possibilities about the "paranormal activity," I think, at least for the time being (since its the first day and we never have much to go on for the first day) we shouldn't worry too much about those, since it could be anything.
After some discussion we should probably move on to deciding whether or not we want to lynch or no lynch.

I'll stick to what I think the Conspiracy Theorist's roles description and the 2 mystery roles mean: there's probably 2 third-party roles and possibly hidden conditions or abilities for other players in maybe both the town and mafia. (Maybe if they've been visited by a third-party?).
And unless ender wants to clarify, we still don't (or maybe I'm just missing something obvious) know if the conspiracy theorist acts as a sort of tracker/watcher role, cop role, or maybe mix. All we know is that it investigates people for "paranormal energies."

I mean, what could the paranormal energies mean? My first thought was Supernatural Hotel, possibly taking similar or other supernatural roles. If we discount the idea of other roles having hidden properties and the paranormal energies only pertains to the hidden roles, then it seems that most of the roles are basically roles that already exist and have been played before, so taking examples from Supernatural Hotel or from other mafia sights could give us clues. Roles like Ghost, Siren, Alien, Zombie, Werewolf, or maybe roles like Creepy Girl (whatever roles could be defined under "paranormal").
Could always not be the case that its already an established role but who knows, we're just throwing theories around right?

Maybe we're looking in the wrong direction too. Maybe the name of the game "Infiltration" is a clue and they keep to a similar theme.
Or that it just pertains to the Mafia infiltrating the town. Who knows.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I know this could be bad for town, but until someone screws up really badly or there's anything at all, there isn't much point in my mind to do anything besides

Vote No Lynch
You realize the no-lynch doesn't happen until it reaches 50℅ , right? Nobody will screw up and nothing will come up unless you give it a chance to happen so why are you rushing through? I'm not going to argue between no-lynch / lynch but why are you trying to end the day so quickly? You're killing any chances for people to get reads on other people.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

Naoh (1) - Ooglie101
Ooglie101 (1) - Naoh
No-lynch (2) - Fragile, raxo2222

With 18 players alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch and 9 votes to no-lynch. The day will end at 19:00 GMT, on Sunday 23rd.

A note about voting: I will count every vote I clearly understand, but I'd still like to ask you to use the proper format.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am the Bellboy.
Counterclaiming right now would be a bit silly, orwouldit? ^^

My opinion concerning D0 setups is widely known, and it's funny that mr enderfive, who himself hates D0 as well, would make a game with one.

This leads me to believe that the nighs can end up ver actionful, and he wanted to give people a chance to at least talk before we have an amount x of dead people? With 18 people I do think there is one more hidden killing role somewhere, but only the night will tell...which makes me want to never have a night ^^

Reactions: myusername22

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My opinion concerning D0 setups is widely known, and it's funny that mr enderfive, who himself hates D0 as well, would make a game with one.
I don't exactly have a problem with D0, I simply think that if given the chance to lynch someone, the town should lynch someone. But that's my personal opinion and has not influenced the game setup in any way, so you can all lynch or no-lynch or abstain for all I care. I'm just here to make sure the game runs smoothly.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I don't exactly have a problem with D0, I simply think that if given the chance to lynch someone, the town should lynch someone. But that's my personal opinion and has not influenced the game setup in any way, so you can all lynch or no-lynch or abstain for all I care. I'm just here to make sure the game runs smoothly.
OK GUYS THE HOST WANTS US TO LYNCH SOMEONE, HOW ABOUT WE RANDOMLY DO, TO PUT THE HOST OFF HIS PLANS AND BRING CHAOS?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd rather no-lynch than lynch for most day 0's, but I'd still much rather have SOME sort of discussion before no lynching. At the very least, if you are intent on seeing somebody lynched (or not lynched) today, explain it. As for my no lynch preference, I see no substantial evidence (as of yet) to lynch anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo
Status
Not open for further replies.