Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A heavy wind was blowing as four horsemen closed in on a small village. Each one of them was armed and their purpose was clear in their minds. Infiltrate the village, gather data and retrieve the artifacts at any cost necessary. That was what their commander had told them. The village, although small, was crucial in the big picture, both for its location in the connection point of East and West Marendis and for the unearthly secrets it held. A little bit away from the village, they unsaddled from their horses and lead them to a hidden location where no one would find them. Then, in the darkness of the night, they slipped into the village and chose their victims. It was over swiftly and silently. Each of the horsemen then applied a written spell on themselves -- the only spell they'd be able to use on this mission - and transformed into their victim. As they did that, the unlucky first victims of a coming conflict shriveled away beyond recognition. The infiltrators hid the bodies and went back to their new homes to sleep.

***​

Welcome to Nightswood Infiltration! The game will begin with a day phase to allow everyone to ease into the game before the real fun starts and also to allow everyone to get at least something in the game thread before dying horribly and painfully.

Before we can begin, however, your role PMs must be confirmed. I will start sending them now and once I have sent you the role PM, answer me with whatever in that same PM. You can also ask me questions about your role or the game in general in there.

Alive players:

77thShad
Fragile
Timdood3
myusername22
Jivvi

Dead players:

Naoh - Town Villager. Strangled N1.
Kallie_S - Town Armourer. Lynched D1.
CaffeinatedKitty - Town Tracker. Killed N2.
raxo2222 - Town Doctor. Stabbed N2.
Nottykitten - Town Villager. Lynched D2.
Ooglie101 - Town Cop. Shot N3.
Fruit - Mafia Underling. Killed N3.
Samlen - Town Villager. Decapitated N3.
JKangaroo - Town Honourable Vigilante. Killed N3.
Fiestaguy - Third Party Creepy Girl. Struck by lightning D3.
Vatumok - Town Conspiracy Theorist. Drowned N4.
GmK - Mafia Brute. Disemboweled N4.
ShadeSlayer98 - Lynched D4.

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I'll take 1 Jamba Juice instead please. Smoothies > Coffee any day.
ok, i got 1 caramel frappe for me, 1 jamba juice, and 16 medium coffees for everyone else. i answered the trivia question and the answer was toupee.
now to start lynching people before the game starts

Vote Donna, she was the cashier and didn't give me the 10 cents off for answering the question correctly

• Winner
Reactions: Timdood3

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
i answered the trivia question and the answer was toupee.
now to start lynching people before the game starts

Vote Donna, she was the cashier and didn't give me the 10 cents off for answering the question correctly
If Donna gets lynched then there'll be hell toupee.
Heh, hell toupee.
*insert bad laugh track*

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Liar! As Donna's friend I can confirm that Donna didn't lie when she said you didnt answer the question correct. Which is why you didn't get 10 cents off. We lynch liars where I come from!

Vote Fragile!

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Vote Samlen

He's diverting attention from Donna.
I knew you were mafia.
Liar! As Donna's friend I can confirm that Donna didn't lie when she said you didnt answer the question correct. Which is why you didn't get 10 cents off. We lynch liars where I come from!

Vote Fragile!
well well well

current vote count:

Donna: 2 votes
Coffee: 1 vote
Samlen: 1 vote
Fragile: 1 vote

With 15 coffees, 1 caramel frappe, 1 jamba juice, and 1 samlen, it takes 10 votes to lynch a normal human, 5 votes to lynch donna, 6 votes to lynch coffee, and 9 votes to nolynch

you have 1 hour

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
With 15 coffees, 1 caramel frappe, 1 jamba juice, and 1 samlen, it takes 10 votes to lynch a normal human, 5 votes to lynch donna, 6 votes to lynch coffee, and 9 votes to nolynch
Is Donna the only abnormal human? Am I the only normal human listed or am I not even human? Do the coffees each get a vote also? Why are you on the vote count but not this list? These are very important questions that need answers! (For example, I need to know what's the likelihood that I'm about to be bandwagoned by a horde of angry coffees)

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Is Donna the only abnormal human? Am I the only normal human listed or am I not even human? Do the coffees each get a vote also? Why are you on the vote count but not this list? These are very important questions that need answers! (For example, I need to know what's the likelihood that I'm about to be bandwagoned by a horde of angry coffees)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was more or less waiting for more of the people to pop up before starting anything more serious, but might as well start sooner rather than never.

So I hope I wasn't the only who noticed that the two 3rd party roles were not part of the roles list, and we have a paranormal detector out there. So my question for you guys is what are your thoughts on this? Are these two third-parties the only 'paranormal' roles out there, or do you think that some/many other roles have hidden paranormal traits? I think that two scenarios are likely (but not the only possible ones) A: They are the only/main paranormal roles out there or B: Many roles out there have some sort of paranormal trait and not related to being third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.