Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
That's only because kraby is the bulletproof and you got noone else to vote on.

Besides, what have YOU brought to the thread? The only thing YOU did was only posting updates on who was who, and for the rest you have been agreeing with the rest, just following the flow.

I killed a mafia, and if I am truly maf it would be complete idiotic because if I was maf we were VERY close to winning. You can bring up 'Bussing'. But it was WAY to close or maf have won, and I had the hammer, if I was truly maf I would kill an innocent one.

Digi most likely had her own reasons to stay quiet, just like prizzy, just like kraby. Don't throw that in.

Also, because I know what I am (A just sad regular civilian). I'm going to vote you, my sir: Hockeyfan1852

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
That's only because kraby is the bulletproof and you got noone else to vote on.

Besides, what have YOU brought to the thread? The only thing YOU did was only posting updates on who was who, and for the rest you have been agreeing with the rest, just following the flow.

I killed a mafia, and if I am truly maf it would be complete idiotic because if I was maf we were VERY close to winning. You can bring up 'Bussing'. But it was WAY to close or maf have won, and I had the hammer, if I was truly maf I would kill an innocent one.

Digi most likely had her own reasons to stay quiet, just like prizzy, just like kraby. Don't throw that in.

Also, because I know what I am (A just sad regular civilian). I'm going to vote you, my sir: Hockeyfan1852
Lets also not forget I help lynch a mafia as well (nitasu987) You do have a point about killing Mario. My role is the elite civilian. I didn't want to counter kraby before because I was hoping kraby would target me and we could lynch kraby because it would prove that he lied about his role. He is also acting suspicious contently telling us that he is the elite civilian. So I will place my vote on kraby

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Last post.

As the survivors discovered Ender's totally and irreversably dead body, they saw a sheet of paper in his hand. Sjaakieto took the paper and on it were five words: "I find Hockeyfan incredibly suspicious." Kraby looked at the words in silence.

A little story c:
Anyway, as you might already have figured out, I find Hockeyfan suspicious. I have my reasons, and I won't post them now. It's up to you whether you take my advice or not.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Lets also not forget I help lynch a mafia as well (nitasu987) You do have a point about killing Mario. My role is the elite civilian. I didn't want to counter kraby before because I was hoping kraby would target me and we could lynch kraby because it would prove that he lied about his role. He is also acting suspicious contently telling us that he is the elite civilian. So I will place my vote on kraby
That super late CC

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Hockey you are not the elite civilian and you know it. I understand why you came up with that idea because you thought it was over for you.

Now, I dunno who to trust now since you are lying and Sjaakieto is trying to somehow delay this thing to come on top.

- sorry if it sounds hostile, but this is a game and i would never speak like that to any of you in a server or on any other forum situation except this game.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
And voting for Hockeyfan again..

Lets also not forget I help lynch a mafia as well (nitasu987)
You only followed everyone else when he was pretty much doomed anyway

My role is the elite civilian. I didn't want to counter kraby before because I was hoping kraby would target me and we could lynch kraby because it would prove that he lied about his role.
Utter bullshit reason, scumclaim and scumtelling.
I litterly can see you tried to lied to me, but you failed horribly at it.

Reaction score
As the three remaining survivors of the Zerbous settlement circled around, they eventually decide that hockeyfan is the most guilty. He darts off through the halls with kraby and sjaakieto giving chase. They close in as he dives into the lab and scrambles around with some test tubes.
"Hold it right there" Hockeyfan commands "Come any closer and i'll throw this crate of phlembotinum into that vat redstone, the explosion will kill us all!"
Sjaakieto meets eyes with Kraby, than Sjaakieto turns back to address hockeyfan
"It was you wasn't it, always just out of the way, never taking a stand, just like a true mafia member"
Kraby bends down quietly picking up a rock
"No i'm not a member of the mafia i'm a buissness man and I refuse to let this be the death of me, listen just back off and we can talk about this. I don't want to die anymore than you do."
Kraby smirks as he hefts the rock above his head
"If you truly aren't the mafia than set the crate down"
"How do I know you'll back off"
"Okay just put that crate down and we-
Kraby brings the rock down with the brutish strength of a wrestler down into the head of hockeyfan. He tumbles over the crate of phlembotinum falling to the ground intact. Sjaaketo bends down and rifles through his pocket finding a piece of paper with directions joted down on it. After following it for a while the duo comes to a hidden door deep in the mines. Kraby rips off the diguise and Sjaakieto rips off a panel than opens the door after rearranging several wires. Sparks fly as the entrance to the mafia head quaters opens. The two look about and explore the area, finding a small science lab filled with phlembotinum. They also find a control area than find one screen that shows the blocked entrance, after pulling a single lever the bedrock descends and the way out opens. Sprinting back to the entrance the happily stride out of their prison and into the night air.

With the mafia and serial killer eliminated the town wins. Congratulations!
It was really fun hosting this season of mafia and I want to thank everyone for participating. I hope to do this again soon.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Yay, this really was an excellent game to play and then watch.

Edit: Just realised I had called the 2 mafia left, 3 pages ago!

The mayor's final addressing speech has been found on a note! (Last post has arrived!)

Ok, first off I would rather looking at mariosatr and hockeyfan rather than Kraby. I am thinking that you should lynch mario since he just seems more suspicious.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak_63 Think we should post our Mafia Convo? ;)
((And I'll post my "end-game" congratulations / blahblahblah later. I have QUITE a lot of talking to do because I found this game to be quite---- Interesting............
But I'm not in the right mindset and need to reread the thread and collect a bunch of little quotations :p))

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Old_Man_Oak_63 Think we should post our Mafia Convo? ;)
((And I'll post my "end-game" congratulations / blahblahblah later. I have QUITE a lot of talking to do because I found this game to be quite---- Interesting............
But I'm not in the right mindset and need to reread the thread and collect a bunch of little quotations :p))
lols how bout I just invite everyone to take a look see would be easier than clogging this thread any further.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ugh its not letting me invite anymore people
oh well, JK can make a short recap of it anyway as it really didnt have any impact on teh gameplay (was just really the opinions of those who were already out of the thread and were not mafia, it kinda died when the pace of gameplay slowed as well.)
EDIT: btw I reckon this would be cool to add
Who played their role to max effect:
Who was the most effective in a short amount of time:
Who was the unluckiest:
Who did the worst job:
Who deserves a medal for leaving the greatest lasting impact:

Mine would be
Who played their role to max effect: NottyKitten, revealed all of the towns PW and had them all eliminated.
Who was the most effective in a short amount of time: Sjaakieto, pretty much won the game for the town side in the end there.
Who was the unluckiest: JKangaroo, would have made a big difference at certain points in the game but was eliminted at the start >.<
Who did the worst job: Nitasu, pretty much made a big slip up at the start of the game trying to work out who the detective was.
Who deserves a medal for leaving the greatest lasting impact: 77_is_the_best, from what I saw he had the best advice for who to watch out for in the end.

• Agree
Reactions: The Road to Ruin

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I don't want to be mayor anymore xD
I spent the whole game trying the stay quiet so I could take out the enderman when they claimed me. Then it wasn't the enderman after all xD

Edit: Also my answers to the questions would be the same except for unluckiest player to be Hockey. If he'd taken out sjaakieto that last night, I feel the mafia may have won.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, this was a very interresting game =D
Well played everyone, well played. Sooo lucky that you chose mario x)
I also just realised that if hockey was killed during the day, mario would be left with 2 others. And then would be able to double vote someone and win the game! Seems like double voting has a very good effect for godfather after all =3

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, this was a very interresting game =D
Well played everyone, well played. Sooo lucky that you chose mario x)
I also just realised that if hockey was killed during the day, mario would be left with 2 others. And then would be able to double vote someone and win the game! Seems like double voting has a very good effect for godfather after all =3
xD well thats not how it turned out luckily, but you were a worthy foe, lets play again sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.