Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So who does this leave us with?

We have the serial killer, one mafia, me, one elite civ and one civilian? (correct me if I'm wrong)
That is a lot of pressure on us now, if we make the wrong decision, the game is over.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
So who does this leave us with?

We have the serial killer, one mafia, me, one elite civ and one civilian? (correct me if I'm wrong)
That is a lot of pressure on us now, if we make the wrong decision, the game is over.
Then I think it is time to mass claim and kill the scummiest one..

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
I have to go soon, but I'm going to leave this here and check back after I wake up.

Personally, vati is acting suspiciously to me.
In the last posts, he was posting about how confused he was about only the 2 kills..
Seems a bit like pushing attention off him doesn't it?

vati180
I would like a response on this.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Well, I saw what The road to the ruin wrote as a story and he did not mention at all the mafia killing the vigilante. My guess was that the mafia did not kill anybody and the serial killed the vigilante and the vigilante killed baloon.

this is why i suspected that przyms was mafia because it took so long for the night to end because I though road could not find a replacement

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Here is my advice kill vati since he is fat. No but seriously this was fun Sploorky all I have to say is sadface to you. (although I do have a fear of being stabbed don't ever come near me with a knife I will cry) But in my advice of who to kill I say just pick anyone but kraby and ender and kill them since YOLO right?

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Meh, it's funny if we just RL the maf/killer and after all of this we are like: LOL

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

vati180

Reaction score
As the town takes a decidely pro "why the hell not" attitude they gang up on Vati before he can really figure out what was going on. The town joyful beats the crap out of him until he stops breathing. out of his pocket falls a variety of breaking and entering tools and a map labeled weapon stashes after visiting his house they discover a diary thats just so insane it can only belong to one person.

Vati180 the serial killer was lynched

Night

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Just going to point out here to not vote right away next day because I don't want another nottykitten happen again where the poor fellow couldn't even defend himself.

Reaction score
The final mafia member stalks through the halls of the habitat blocks. Where there was once life in the city it is now all but deserted, and without competition the mafia has a much better chance of success but many still need to die. The final opperative kicks in a door at random skulks through to the bedroom and drives into the sheets. Endersteve screams out. "meh" says the final mafia member who retreats to his lair.

Back at base the sole survivor of the mafia reclines in a comfy chair sucking a away a soda. The peace of the mafias sanctuary is eviscrated by an alarm

Back at snipers stand. The unsprising failure of alpha squad leads the town to summon its significantly more qualified black legion to Zerbous
***Start at 6:13***

Endersteve the lyncher was stabbed I guess

Day

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
I personally expected this already, since he was the only clear from the last of us..

Now to the following:
Why did kraby out BP in the night so loudly?

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
That did seem suspicious who is left you me and Kraby?
1. Yes, it's just us 3 now
2. Thing is, I know I'm not bulletproof, and because you seem a bit confused but are ok with it means that we both are not the bulletproof and kraby is the actual one

Now, don't vote yet. I'm going to sleep, you can throw your points here and there but just don't vote yet (I want people to defend themselves else this game will be "notty'd").

Status
Not open for further replies.