Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I'm the elite civilian, trust me (slight chance perhaps? ;o). Does that help in any way?

If you noticed im always silent in mafia since thats my strategy - not to stand out.
Usually works D:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I stick to my vote. You say you're the elite civilian, but you also stated, that you will probably die at night. The thing is, that you have two lives if you're the elite civ, so you'll probably not die at night. I'm thinking that maybe you didn't want to say who you are because you're the serial killer, who also has two lives, and you thought that the remaining elite civilian will counterclaim you.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Guys.......
How should I start this?...
Well, to me, no one is standing out as the "most suspicius", my nights investigating lead to very few helpful ends, the first night I investigated Sploorky :3 I was totaly new to the game so I had just decided to investigate a really smart and experienced player.
(that was before me and Sploorky sort of teamed up) and after finding out he was the viligante I knew I could trust him, and as he actually has used the best logic and conviced many people it was a great team up.

Now, the Mafia also investigated Sploorky on the first (or second, my momory of the post is fuzzy) night too. And the other people I investigated where almost always the same a the Mafia, witch would have looked really lame if I had counterclaimed notty, because when I gave my proof, it would have looked like I just copied nottys list in a slightly different order, with a civillan and a contact in the mix, (it would also blame notty of being the contact, witch he was, and make it look worse for me, like trying to push it all back on him), so the counterclaim would not have worked well and put all the suspicion on me, and I most likely would have still been lynched.

I think that I should have claimed cop on my last day, but! due to being away I could not defend myself when the right moment to claim cop came.
But remember who I was leaning toward lynching before I got lynched by my own townies, they should be "investigated" ( :3 ).
Townies you can still win this fight! You need to use proper logic, and trust the people who you know the role's of.
ALWAYS trust what Sploorky says, it will be absolutely right 90% of the time, Sploorky's judgement always holds great weight, every one of his posts holds great meaning, every word of them holds great meaning, so read them well, understand them, and take your stand by them, Sploorky is your best bet now.

I will not reveal the others I investigated because of the wishes of our honourable host. Thank you everyone for litening to me! (if you read the whole post, if you did not read the whole post, and just the end, READ IT!!!). It has been a wonderful experience for me and I hope to join next season!

Reactions: The Road to Ruin

Sploorky

Reaction score
Players left: balloon, endersteve, Sploorky, kraby, Sjaakieto, digi, vati, hockey, and mariosatr.

Of those people, I suspect myself, endersteve, kraby to be safe because of uncc'd roles(ATM) and Sjaa and vati to be safe because of how hard they are working towards getting the game moving. This leaves
-balloon
-digitalmez
-hockeyfan
-mariosatr

I think the 48 hour lynch should be removed for now, because we need to give a good amount of time for someone to counter claim kraby. If they don't, then I will write my last huzzah before I get killed.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
It's prizzy that you forgot in the list spoor, but he said he was leaving..
@Road_To_Ruin got any luck yet when we are talking about the replacement of him?

Reaction score
Unfortunately, while I did dig up someone who would be interested in future games they would not be interested in this game so unless anyone wants to step in I geuss the player count is reduced to 8.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The mayor's final addressing speech has been found on a note! (Last post has arrived!)

Ok, first off I would rather looking at mariosatr and hockeyfan rather than Kraby. I am thinking that you should lynch mario since he just seems more suspicious.

I think Kraby is the serial killer.

I made a mistake saying I would die the following night, I forgot Elite civilian has 2 lifes. Sorry about that.
How can you just 'forget' about your role's main ability? -_-
I think there is more of a chance of you forgetting that the sk has 2 lives.
The serial killer I would keep in the game still.
There is...
3 mafia
Like 5 town
1 serial killer.

We lynch the serial killer and the mafia kills sploor, that leaves us with a small problem tomorrow of having no possible way of killing mafia at night which I wouldn't like to get to.

If we lynch mariosatr and he turns out to be mafia then that is good AND we'll get a possible 2 mafia kill by sploor and the sk.

If he turns out to be a civilian then we get a double kill as well and we would most likely get at least one mafia. (If not then that would be unlucky) but it would leave a small amount of people left to chose from.

Since I will probably die soon I wish you good luck and I hope you find this.

Also if you REALLY need another person I could play as pryz's role :p
(So yeah, good luck guys, keep it up!)

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Funny thing is, there might be a massive WIFOM if we don't lynch the killer
1. Maf knows spoor is vig, but killer does too
2. Because of this, maf doesn't kill spoor to waste a kill, but killer doesn't know about this and does it to
3. Because of this, maf does kill spoor, but killer doesn't know about this neither and tries to kill spoor too
4. Etc.

It's a super small possibility, but still possible

Status
Not open for further replies.