Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As the town slumps about trying to find someone to lynch, kraby is shown to be a suspicous person. As the town closes in on him it is announced that a message from the mayor has been found. After several minutes one of the people screams "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" and throws himself into the pits of the mines. With night fall approaching Sjaakieto decides screw it and chucks an axe at Mariosatrs head. The force of the impact knocks him back. After rummaging through his pockets the town discovers a hand book on evil, a subscription to organized villany weekly, and a manilla folder labeled my plan. They also find a small pamphlete labled "So you want to appear innoncent". It is clear that Sjaakieto killed the godfather.

Mariosatr the godfather was axed to go away

Night six

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Also if you REALLY need another person I could play as pryz's role :p
Unfortunately, while I did dig up someone who would be interested in future games they would not be interested in this game so unless anyone wants to step in I geuss the player count is reduced to 8.
((If you really want/need a person over killing off a player, especially if it affects the balance of the two sides with the role being both a power-role or Civilian, and cannot for some reason take on an alternative from the crowd of people who have not signed up already this round, you could take me or Jolteon, since dying on the first night doesn't exclusively add much to the game. Could take anyone else who died as well, especially at the beginning.
Though I do suggest against this idea, as it's quite unfair to any plans formulated to the two teams, and essentially is also unfair for the people who died. (even though i'm suggesting it, I do dislike it! Why am I even suggesting it? ._.)
Though I'm--pretty sure 77 was--- joking about coming back------------------------ right? >.<
It-- could be an option/idea?--- Maybe--- Hopefully not?......

Even though I'm not supposed to post anymore, it seemed better to post it here than elsewhere as it did pertain to the current predicament with some people leaving made so..., quite sorry for this!------- yes, yes, quite sorry again.!))

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
What the fuck is happening with every dead rising from their graves, and speak to us?
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?

Reactions: Sploorky
Reaction score
Several days ago

Following several days of communications blackouts the nearby town of Sniper's stand grows alarmed at Zerbous' refusal to communicate and decides to take action. They send in their special forces Alpha squad, whose appallingly irresponsible policy of permanent take your daughter to work day, 0 percent success rate and horribly unprofessional soldiers worried most people. However their bafflelngly great public relations office convinced the leaders of the city state to give them one last chance. After a day of recon work in the outer area around zerbous proper they discover a sealed door and radio in for help.

Now

After several days holed up in a bunker it would seem help has arrived in the form of alpha squads elite combat troops have arrived. A red stone trip wire alerts the final mafia member to the approaching danger, and with the press of a single button they can hopefully be delayed long enough for the mafias plan to succeed.

Reaction score
The vigilante stalked through the halls hot on the heels on the last mafia member. As he rounds a corner he comes face to face with a door. Creeping through he shines a light into inky darkness. The room is filled with control panels ringing the walls and various displays and screens above them. In the middle of the room is a stack of boxes and crates. The vigilante spies on the boxes quaking a moves toward it than thrusts his sword into it, and out comes balloon98.
"Balloon!?! your the mafia member!"
"No i'm not, I just hide here"
"Why?"
"I have a chronic fear of getting stabbed!"
Balloon collapsed to the floor. The vigilante backed away until the final mafia member drove a knife into his back. The Vigilante ran out and came face to face with the serial killer who kneed him in the gut than stomped him out of exsistance.

Balloon was stabbed even though he was a civilian
Sploorky the vigilante had the boot put to him medium style

Reactions: Nottykitten

Sploorky

Reaction score
Journal, log of killings.

First entry.

The killings start tonight. I was informed by my "contacts" that our town is under attack. I rest on my armchair, thinking to myself. How people I know, Good people, may very well come to my house and stab me in the back...unsettling. Though, I suppose what I plan to do is no different. I kill for the good of the town, I kill to protect. I kill to save lives. Jumping up from my armchair, I grab my gun. My hand grazes the doorknob of my apartment. Who to execute tonight? I instinctively turn the doorknob, then stop. I walk away, throw my gun to the ground, and sit back down. Not tonight. If I kill, I kill off evidence.

Second entry.

Nobody was lynched, not much evidence. That superstein fellow seems to be suspicious. He seems like a good man, but....I need to act now. My heart may be thumping, but if he is mafia, it will be worth it. Time to get my gun...

Third entry.

FOOLS. The contact is alive, he is going to kill me, nobody believes me, and everybody knows my true rule. What's worse is Superstein "fell through." But no longer, our contact notty will die tonight. Except.....what if I'm wrong. What if me killing what seems to be an un counter claimed cop turns into my death. Sigh. Lets eliminate the possibility of oak then.

Fourth entry.

I'm going to enjoy this killing.

Fifth entry.

I sit, a brandy in my hand, thinking and writing. I need to show the town my journal. They're sure to search my apartment, I'll keep it on the armchair I'm writing on now. I'm going to die tonight, I know it. I can't fight it, I can't change it, but I can go out with a bang. I'm targeting balloon for now. He hasn't said much, it's worth a shot. If this falls through, remember these people. kraby1 He's an un counter claimed elite civ for now. Unless anybody is going to counterclaim him, he's safe. But if someone does....you're onto something. hockeyfan Honestly, this guy could be anything. It's a long shot, but it's a shot. vati180 Ooooh this is the big one. He seems so suspicious, but also sees pro town. I just can't make up my mind on if he's good or bad. Three targets, limitless possibilities. My drink is done, about time for me to go out. Funny to think these will be my last words. People of the town, persevere. And good luck.

(Also The road to ruin will we get prizyms's role reveled?)

Vatowski

Reaction score
Damn sploorky died...

Notice there is no mafia kills tonight

Notice the road to the ruin did not find a replacement for pryzms yet

I think pryzms was a mafia member and the road to the ruin did not find a replacement so there was no kills for mafia tonight.

Just my thoughts unless kraby1 was hit tonight?

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Damn sploorky died...

Notice there is no mafia kills tonight

Notice the road to the ruin did not find a replacement for pryzms yet

I think pryzms was a mafia member and the road to the ruin did not find a replacement so there was no kills for mafia tonight.

Just my thoughts unless kraby1 was hit tonight?
No, both killer and maf attacked vig

Reaction score

I can't belive I forgot to role reveal prizyms
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

He was a civilian.

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987
Status
Not open for further replies.