Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitasu987

Reaction score
DAMMIT ALEX! You were so close!!!! <3

Who played their role to max effect: Notty, best contact ever. The Dark Brotherhood told me they want you in.
Who was the most effective in a short amount of time: Notty, got a lot of people eliminated quickly
Who was the unluckiest: I'm gonna go with me that I am so bad at this game
Who did the worst job: Me, 'cause I suck at this game.
Who deserves a medal for leaving the greatest lasting impact: Hockey, last mafia standing

Vatowski

Reaction score
Maybe you are wondering why I picked you JKangaroo, to be eliminated first. I knew that people would suspect oldies but you are too smart and would have probably figured out earlier that I was the serial killer. Idk if you have been keeping up with the thread up to now, but out of all the things you have read did you suspect me to be the serial killer at any point of the game

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Good job guys! Very lucky work at the end town :3
Who played their role to max effect: NottyKitten, even though we where the most rivald roles, you did a very good job!
Who was the most effective in a short amount of time: HarmakPaul, very nice work for the time you had!
Who was the unluckiest: MarioStar, you did a very good job keeping innocent! You only got killed because of a lucky shot in the dark.
Who did the worst job: Can't decide, everyone did very well, I would have to say NottyKitten if I where still a detective, but Notty did a very good job for his role.
Who deserves a medal for leaving the greatest lasting impact: Sploorky, very good job Sploorky! You did very well at your role and used very good logic thrughout the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.