let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - The one where activity really should try and pick up somewhat or a deadline might have to be set soon[sup]TM[/sup]
Mulbery - Ender (1/8)
Aqua - Ooglie (1/8)
Oak - Naughty (1/8)
Ltin - Hunter (1/8)
Notty - Oak (1/8)
Jivvi - Jolt Mastersten(2/8)
NoLynch - Aqua (1/8)
Not Voting - Caffeinated Mulbery Ltin Infected Mario Samlen Kalliee Runemen (8/16 7/15)
15 living so 8 to no-ylnch or lynch
Polite reminder to the following players that game has started and
that you should probably make a post at least saying you exist.

mariosatr
Kalliee

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Maybe we should lynch mariosatr or Kalliee?
Well they're lurking so if we are to lynch someone it probably is best to lynch them since they've both viewed the thread and just haven't posted, so if WE ARE LYNCHING and nobody has any night actions to report or anything like that, I agree with ltin and we should lynch mario since he's a weeb. ha I had you going there, thought this wasn't a shitpost didn't ya, well guess wha-FUCK YOU. text made visible by jivvi <3 xoxo ily xD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mastersten

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Well they're lurking so if we are to lynch someone it probably is best to lynch them since they've both viewed the thread and just haven't posted, so if WE ARE LYNCHING and nobody has any night actions to report or anything like that, I agree with ltin and we should lynch mario since he's a weeb. ha I had you going there, thought this wasn't a shitpost didn't ya, well guess wha-FUCK YOU.
And yes agreeing with this.
#unvote
#vote Kalliee

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
completely forgot, my mistake
but not really much to say, doesn't look like we have any evidence and i don't have anything to contribute either, risking civ lynches with 0 evidence doesn't sound good to me sooo
#vote nolynch

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I guess I'll try to get some discussion going. I'll look at what has happened in the game so far.

So the first bit of actual discussion happened when Oak (assumingly) joke-voted me after my RVS on Mulbery. Then, suddenly Ooglie jumps to my defense, giving my RVS an actual (albeit incredibly shitty) reasoning, one that I personally did not intend. A bit peculiar, but ok. The whole thing is quickly resolved when Oak unvotes, having previously switched the vote from me to Notty to Ooglie.

Then the Aqua train happens. It could be memes, it could also be people looking for an easy lynch. I hardly think we can say that Jolt or Aqua himself can be considered suspicious based on that wagon, but it's possible that in the three that followed (Ooglie, Hunter and Notty) there's a hidden mafia looking for an easy memelynch. Ltin then points out that it's fucking stupid and the train is halted.

After that the only thing that happens is Aqua shitposting some more and then saying that we should no-lynch. It could be that Aqua is trying to disrupt the game by clogging it with his endless stream of aids and pursuing a no-lynch, which is beneficial for the mafia, but I somehow don't think he'd be capable of scheming as elaborately as this.

So the way I see it, we have three options to lynch from the people that have talked so far; none of them have any solid reasoning behind lynching them, but it's better than absolutely nothing. The first is Aqua, who I already explained. The second is Ooglie, who acted in a peculiar way in the beginning and was one of the people to follow the Aqua memelynch. The third is Ltin, who has honestly put the most effort into appearing townie-like, in my opinion, either knowingly or subconsciously, but it's entirely plausible that this is just how he plays, that he doesn't really like shitposting and wants to get on with the game properly, which is something I can totally understand.

Or we can lynch one of the inactives, but that's an even bigger shot in the dark than picking one of these three, so I'd rather not do that.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If I may say something serious for once :p

Out of everybody I think the two main suspicions I have so far are Mulbery and Ltin:

Reasons for Mul:
-First post seemed kinda suspicious, forced rather. He posted a "confused"/"worried" face as his only response which seems to me to be a very unrealistic response, it's mafia, ofc people die and with the fact it isn't either a serious post or a shitpost it does seem out of the ordinary.
-Hasn't responded since his first 2 posts; I think that in a situation where you have been accused, you wouldn't just stay silent like he is, you would try and play it off which may or may not raise suspicion, which is why he's trying to be silent to not raise the suspicion further.
-Playstyle. Although this is kinda limited, from my one game experience of being mafia with mul, he did the same thing he's doing now, posting a small message to prove that he's not "lurking", but not responding or getting involved with the game, this could be his general playstyle rather than his mafia playstyle, but I can't tell you for sure, I'm just a shitposter.

Reason ffor Ltin:
-I completely agree with Ender on this, he seems to be acting too innocent for his own good, in a situation like this I don't think you should be as idk how to describe it, "forward" as he's being as most people at this point, me included, are just shitposting until we have some good material to work with, he seems to be too eager on lynching, whether nolynching is a bad idea or not.
-called me annoying, although you're completely right, still rude, fuck you.

Yes I know this is somewhat unrealistic but these are my thoughts so far, also oog does seem somewhat suspicious on the basis his posts have been a little too childish for Oog, as Normally he shitposts jokes, but not to that extent. (I use normally based off of last game and my TTT experience with him.).

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
After that the only thing that happens is Aqua shitposting some more and then saying that we should no-lynch. It could be that Aqua is trying to disrupt the game by clogging it with his endless stream of aids and pursuing a no-lynch, which is beneficial for the mafia, but I somehow don't think he'd be capable of scheming as elaborately as this.
funny thing is whether you believe this or not, as a townie, I considered that people might think I'm doing that, but then considered it to be too far out an idea, so I did it anyway. Dunno whether to be happy or sad you thought of it and are trying to push a lynch on me, because you make me out to be a genius lmao.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
why not? sure it's unproductive but imo it's not quite as bad as lynching someone based on day 1 behaviour. everyone plays differently and everyone is trying to mindgame, someone who you think acts "suspicious" could just be acting completely normally, and with how roles work in this mode especially, cautiously we should proceed. that's how i see it at least, feel free to convince me otherwise

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua